|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1: The Manifestations of the Spirit (The Impeccability of the Nagual Elias).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for a sorcerer, such as Don Juan is, according to the book?
2. What happened when Don Juan tried to escape from his situation, according to the story in the book?
(a) He flew away.
(b) He died.
(c) He was shot.
(d) He was rescued by Elias.
3. Don Juan talks about the importance of the teacher and student relationship, which helps to inspire _________ in Carlos.
4. All of the stories that Don Juan knows much be though through and _________ in order to teach others about their meaning.
5. There is an unmeasurable, indescribable force that sorcerers call _________, according to the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. The aim of a sorcerer is to master _______ or the mental aims of the universe, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
2. Don Juan uses a small tap on Carlos' ______ in order to shift his energy field to give him a taste of altered perception.
3. How does Don Juan choose to communicate with Don Juan during the course of this story?
4. The _________ sets up a lure for the nagual to the apprentice, and the nagual must evaluate the decision.
5. Sorcery is the ability to use energy fields that area not used with ordinary ___________, according to the story.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)