|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1: The Manifestations of the Spirit (The Impeccability of the Nagual Elias).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The aim of a sorcerer is to master _______ or the mental aims of the universe, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
2. Every act that a ________ does is performed in order to strengthen their connection with intent or as response to the link.
3. How does Don Juan choose to communicate with Don Juan during the course of this story?
4. What was the other profession of Julian, which is why he could convert himself into other people so easily?
(d) Government official.
5. What is the name of Don Juan's teacher from whom Don Juan has learned how to become a sorcerer?
(a) Don Matus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for a sorcerer, such as Don Juan is, according to the book?
2. How many years was Don Juan fortunate to spend with his teacher, according to his own recollections?
3. The abstract cores are blueprints which can help to lead to a higher level of ___________, according to the book.
4. Men do not use their energies to help achieve _________ because, according to Don Juan, they are bogged down by the vagaries of life.
5. Carlos argues that the only way to know intent is through a living __________ between intent and all sentient beings.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)