|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1: The Manifestations of the Spirit (The Impeccability of the Nagual Elias).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don Juan choose to communicate with Don Juan during the course of this story?
2. What happened to Julian when he met the woman the next day in the field in order to become intimate with her?
(a) She began hitting him.
(b) She died.
(c) He died.
(d) He began to hit her.
3. What could Elias see about Julian when he comes upon him during his trip to the city?
(a) His ruse.
(b) His death.
(c) His power.
(d) His stories.
4. As _____ approached, Elias was able to see Julian's true nature, as a person who was able to change their appearance many times.
(a) The woman.
5. What is another name for a sorcerer, such as Don Juan is, according to the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Carlos argues that the only way to know intent is through a living __________ between intent and all sentient beings.
2. ___________ is the procedure by which a person can directly connect with the powers of intent and with the shift in perception.
3. What did Elias notice about the man in the field when he was following him afterward?
4. There is an unmeasurable, indescribable force that sorcerers call _________, according to the book.
5. Who was the well-dressed man in the field, according to the story, that Elias then follows after seeing him in the field?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)