|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1: The Manifestations of the Spirit (The Impeccability of the Nagual Elias).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the teacher of Julian, a person of which Don Juan speaks also in the story?
(a) Don Matus.
(b) Don Juan.
2. Carlos doesn't actually want to ______________, but he is doing so anyways since that is how Don Juan is teaching him about the culture.
(a) Listen to Don Juan.
(b) Become a sorcerer.
(c) Write about his experiences.
(d) Find out about intent.
3. What was the other profession of Julian, which is why he could convert himself into other people so easily?
(b) Government official.
4. Every act that a ________ does is performed in order to strengthen their connection with intent or as response to the link.
5. The aim of a sorcerer is to master _______ or the mental aims of the universe, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
Short Answer Questions
1. The _________ sets up a lure for the nagual to the apprentice, and the nagual must evaluate the decision.
2. As _____ approached, Elias was able to see Julian's true nature, as a person who was able to change their appearance many times.
3. There is an unmeasurable, indescribable force that sorcerers call _________, according to the book.
4. ____________ is the reorientation of human energy fields in order to achieve peace and freedom from the mundane folkways of life.
5. Human beings are tight bundles of ______ that can be manipulated by themselves and by others, according to the book.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)