|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1: The Manifestations of the Spirit (The Impeccability of the Nagual Elias).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sorcery is the ability to use energy fields that area not used with ordinary ___________, according to the story.
2. Who is the teacher of Julian, a person of which Don Juan speaks also in the story?
(c) Don Matus.
(d) Don Juan.
3. There is an unmeasurable, indescribable force that sorcerers call _________, according to the book.
4. What is another name for a sorcerer, such as Don Juan is, according to the book?
5. What did Elias think about the man who was seducing a woman's servant in the field?
Short Answer Questions
1. What could Elias see about Julian when he comes upon him during his trip to the city?
2. Men do not use their energies to help achieve _________ because, according to Don Juan, they are bogged down by the vagaries of life.
3. What is the profession of Carlos which is why he is working with Don Juan and trying to learn more about him?
4. The aim of a sorcerer is to master _______ or the mental aims of the universe, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
5. As _____ approached, Elias was able to see Julian's true nature, as a person who was able to change their appearance many times.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)