|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1: The Manifestations of the Spirit (The Impeccability of the Nagual Elias).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was enslaved by a foreman at a hacienda in an isolated area, according to the book?
(b) Don Juan.
2. Who is the teacher of Julian, a person of which Don Juan speaks also in the story?
(a) Don Matus.
(d) Don Juan.
3. What could Elias see about Julian when he comes upon him during his trip to the city?
(a) His power.
(b) His ruse.
(c) His death.
(d) His stories.
4. The _________ sets up a lure for the nagual to the apprentice, and the nagual must evaluate the decision.
5. What is another name for a sorcerer, such as Don Juan is, according to the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years was Don Juan fortunate to spend with his teacher, according to his own recollections?
2. There is an unmeasurable, indescribable force that sorcerers call _________, according to the book.
3. What was the other profession of Julian, which is why he could convert himself into other people so easily?
4. What did Elias think about the man who was seducing a woman's servant in the field?
5. How does Don Juan choose to communicate with Don Juan during the course of this story?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)