|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1: The Manifestations of the Spirit (The Impeccability of the Nagual Elias).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ is the procedure by which a person can directly connect with the powers of intent and with the shift in perception.
2. How many years was Don Juan fortunate to spend with his teacher, according to his own recollections?
3. The Manifestations of the Spirit is the first abstract core of __________ that Don Juan reveals and describes to Carlos in his teachings.
4. As _____ approached, Elias was able to see Julian's true nature, as a person who was able to change their appearance many times.
(c) The woman.
5. What had the spirit sent to Julian in order to warn him about what would happen at the hacienda?
(b) Water buckets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carlos doesn't actually want to ______________, but he is doing so anyways since that is how Don Juan is teaching him about the culture.
2. What is the profession of Carlos which is why he is working with Don Juan and trying to learn more about him?
3. Men do not use their energies to help achieve _________ because, according to Don Juan, they are bogged down by the vagaries of life.
4. How does Don Juan choose to communicate with Don Juan during the course of this story?
5. Elias was _________ to a city when he came upon a well-dressed man in a field, who was seducing a woman.
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)