|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Handling Intent (The Third Point).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the illness which overtook Julian and caused him to shift not only his perspective, but also his direction in life?
(b) He didn't have an illness.
2. There is an unmeasurable, indescribable force that sorcerers call _________, according to the book.
3. To whom does Don Juan compare the way that Carlos is asking questions, according to the book?
(c) Don Juan.
(d) Don Matus.
4. Death can stop challenging sorcerers when they take a ______ into the inconceivable, according to the stories of Don Juan.
(a) Trust fall.
5. What holds men back from becoming sorcerers, according to the teachings of Don Juan as Carlos relays them to the reader?
(b) Mirror of self reflection.
(d) Misguided goals.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Manifestations of the Spirit is the first abstract core of __________ that Don Juan reveals and describes to Carlos in his teachings.
2. What does Don Juan approach anyway, only to find the vision disappears into a mist, revealing more trickery?
3. Carlos begins to have a recollection of a time he and Don Juan were in ___________ in the state of Chihuahua.
4. What does the monster represent to Don Juan, according to the teachings of Julian in the story?
5. Sorcerers attempt to revive a man's link with intent and with ___________, according to the book.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)