|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Handling Intent (The Third Point).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The beginning of the relationship with an apprentice is to jolt the connection with the _________ right from the start.
2. The Manifestations of the Spirit is the first abstract core of __________ that Don Juan reveals and describes to Carlos in his teachings.
3. The ________ abstract core is called the trickery of the spirit, according to the stories in the book.
4. Don Juan tells Carlos the story of how ________ taught him to stalk himself as a part of his training.
(a) No one.
(b) Don Matus.
5. What does Don Juan do in order to cause Carlos to begin to look at himself more closely and inside of himself?
(b) Give him peyote.
(c) Stare at him.
(d) Taps his eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carlos and Don Juan leaves his home in order to go to ________ where they begin to discuss the moods of stalking.
2. What is the profession of Carlos which is why he is working with Don Juan and trying to learn more about him?
3. The forerunner to silent ________ is the place of no pity assemblage point, according to Don Juan in his teachings to Carlos.
4. Sorcerers need to have clear _________ of crossing over into the new perceptual threshold to recollect one's true potential.
5. What did Elias think about the man who was seducing a woman's servant in the field?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)