|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: The Knock of the Spirit (The Last Seduction of the Nagual Julian).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ is the procedure by which a person can directly connect with the powers of intent and with the shift in perception.
2. What is the illness which overtook Julian and caused him to shift not only his perspective, but also his direction in life?
(d) He didn't have an illness.
3. To whom does Don Juan compare the way that Carlos is asking questions, according to the book?
(a) Don Matus.
(d) Don Juan.
4. Human beings are tight bundles of ______ that can be manipulated by themselves and by others, according to the book.
5. Who was enslaved by a foreman at a hacienda in an isolated area, according to the book?
(b) Don Juan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carlos and Don Juan return to Don Juan's house after climbing ___________, at the start of this section.
2. The Manifestations of the Spirit is the first abstract core of __________ that Don Juan reveals and describes to Carlos in his teachings.
3. Carlos is told that his problem is that he is modern and relying on the aberrations of _____________ in his life.
4. What did Elias notice about the man in the field when he was following him afterward?
5. All of the stories that Don Juan knows much be though through and _________ in order to teach others about their meaning.
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)