|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: The Knock of the Spirit (The Last Seduction of the Nagual Julian).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could Elias see about Julian when he comes upon him during his trip to the city?
(a) His death.
(b) His ruse.
(c) His stories.
(d) His power.
2. Carlos argues that the only way to know intent is through a living __________ between intent and all sentient beings.
3. All of the stories that Don Juan knows much be though through and _________ in order to teach others about their meaning.
4. What is the name of Don Juan's teacher from whom Don Juan has learned how to become a sorcerer?
(b) Don Matus.
5. What was the other profession of Julian, which is why he could convert himself into other people so easily?
(b) Government official.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Carlos that the point of understanding the abstract cores must be understood outside of _____________.
2. What happened when Don Juan tried to escape from his situation, according to the story in the book?
3. Don Juan tells Carlos that sorcery is a state of _____________ beyond the ordinary perception, according to the book.
4. What is the profession of Carlos which is why he is working with Don Juan and trying to learn more about him?
5. The manifestations of the spirit is an __________ intent builds and then invites the sorcerer to enter.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)