|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: The Knock of the Spirit (The Last Seduction of the Nagual Julian).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Don Juan's teacher from whom Don Juan has learned how to become a sorcerer?
(c) Don Matus.
2. Sorcery is the ability to use energy fields that area not used with ordinary ___________, according to the story.
3. Where was Julian's family from, according to the telling of his story by Don Juan?
(b) Mexico City.
4. Don Juan tells Carlos that the point of understanding the abstract cores must be understood outside of _____________.
5. The Manifestations of the Spirit is the first abstract core of __________ that Don Juan reveals and describes to Carlos in his teachings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Men do not use their energies to help achieve _________ because, according to Don Juan, they are bogged down by the vagaries of life.
2. Elias was able to be in two different places at the same time through ___________, according to the book.
3. What is the illness which overtook Julian and caused him to shift not only his perspective, but also his direction in life?
4. Sorcerers need a fierce _________, or a mental state known as unbending intent, according to the writing in this book.
5. What could Elias see about Julian when he comes upon him during his trip to the city?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)