|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: The Descent of the Spirit (The Somersault of Thought).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many eyes does the mysterious figure have, the one that Don Juan can see, though no one else can?
2. What is the best way to stalk oneself, according to the teachings of Don Juan to Carlos?
3. What does Carlos do in response to being shifted into a normal state of awareness, according to his own recollection?
(b) Hit the wall.
4. Belisario tells Don Juan that ___________ likes him and wants to keep him, according to the story.
(a) The wife.
(c) Don Matus.
(d) The monster.
5. The ________ abstract core is called the trickery of the spirit, according to the stories in the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. The beginning of the relationship with an apprentice is to jolt the connection with the _________ right from the start.
2. What does Don Juan have to disguise himself as in order to get past the malevolent creature?
3. How does Don Juan choose to communicate with Don Juan during the course of this story?
4. What did Elias have to plug in Julian in order to save his life from the issues surrounding him?
5. What do sorcerers always begin their relationships with their apprentices with?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)