|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: The Descent of the Spirit (The Somersault of Thought).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many eyes does the mysterious figure have, the one that Don Juan can see, though no one else can?
2. Understanding the __________ means moving beyond the comprehensible, according to the teaching of Don Juan, but Carlos is confused.
(d) Abstract cores.
3. Don Juan talks about the importance of the teacher and student relationship, which helps to inspire _________ in Carlos.
4. Elias was able to be in two different places at the same time through ___________, according to the book.
5. What does Don Juan have to disguise himself as in order to get past the malevolent creature?
(c) Older man.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the less that Carlos can not recall, and this makes him upset that he can not recall the lesson at all?
2. Belisario tells Don Juan that ___________ likes him and wants to keep him, according to the story.
3. What do sorcerers always begin their relationships with their apprentices with?
4. What is one of the ways Don Juan suggests that Carlos can begin to remember the things he wants to remember?
5. Who is the dark and massive Indian with rough features who is short, with large hands and feet, humble and wise but without flare?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)