|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: The Requirements of Intent (Breaking the Mirror of Self-Reflection).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ occurs when intent energizes and lights up an energy field, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
2. Don Juan says that ________ was an excellent dreamer and stalker, according to his own opinions and memories.
(b) Don Matus.
3. Carlos only has troubles understanding the ________ when he tries to think about it, according to the stories in the book.
4. Carlos begins to realize that his assemblage point is allowing him to develop a new form of _______________ in his life.
5. Don Juan reminds Carlos that a sorcerer works to shatter the __________ of self reflection, according to his teachings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan was only able to puncture the rationality of Carlos when he took him to a place of ____________, according to his reasoning.
2. What were Talia and Julian able to see as a result of the actions which Elias took at that time?
3. In the fourth abstract core, the spirit cuts one's ___________, which imprisons many people, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
4. Don Juan aims to break Carlos' sense of his own personality's ___________, within the course of their training together.
5. Who falls asleep and begins to have a vision of a beautiful landscape, near to the end of the story of Elias and the others?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)