|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: The Requirements of Intent (Breaking the Mirror of Self-Reflection).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Don Juan appeared to be ___________ in the store, that was when he was demonstrating the idea which is explained in #140.
(a) A brother.
(b) A sick woman.
(c) A police officer.
(d) An old man.
2. Carlos and Don Juan return to Don Juan's house after climbing ___________, at the start of this section.
(a) Down the mountain.
(b) The waterfall.
(c) The hill.
(d) Into the cave.
3. Understanding the __________ means moving beyond the comprehensible, according to the teaching of Don Juan, but Carlos is confused.
(a) Abstract cores.
4. Don Juan talks about the __________of Carlos, saying that while it was once that he was an anthropologist, now he is a sorcerer.
5. In the fourth abstract core, the spirit cuts one's ___________, which imprisons many people, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
(b) Self reflection.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carlos only has troubles understanding the ________ when he tries to think about it, according to the stories in the book.
2. Don Juan reminds Carlos that a sorcerer works to shatter the __________ of self reflection, according to his teachings.
3. To whom does Don Juan compare the way that Carlos is asking questions, according to the book?
4. In the descent of the _________, an abstract core, the spirit reveals itself to people.
5. Don Juan says that ________ was an excellent dreamer and stalker, according to his own opinions and memories.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)