|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which revolutionary dissociates himself from murder as a strategy?
(d) Peter Verkhovensky.
2. Where do Lisa and the man she meets rush off to after they meet?
(a) They go to Mrs. Stavrogin's.
(b) They go to see the people who were murdered.
(c) They go to Shatov's.
(d) They go to Lembke's.
3. When Stavrogin catches up with Peter, what does Peter suggest to him?
(a) That the police have been watching him.
(b) That Shatov is plotting against him.
(c) That the flood in the mine was planned.
(d) That Lebyatkin plans to blackmail Stavrogin.
4. Who had a hand in manipulating Lisa to be with Stavrogin?
5. What does Shatov have to do in order to leave the group of radicals peacefully?
(a) Leave town and leave his property to the radicals.
(b) Renounce his association with them publicly.
(c) Reveal the hiding place of the printing press.
(d) Swear loyalty to the radicals' ideals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator's response to Stepan Verkhovensky's reaction to the search of Peter's house?
2. The first chapter of Part 3 is set the day after what?
3. What do the police take from Peter Verkhovensky's house?
4. Where does Stepan Verkhovensky wander into in the beginning of Chapter 7 of Part 3?
5. What kind of speech does Stepan Verkhovensky give?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)