|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had a hand in manipulating Lisa to be with Stavrogin?
2. Who chases after Lisa when she leaves Stavrogin's house?
3. Who does Peter leave Virginsky's house to meet?
(a) Kirilov and Stavrogin.
(b) Lisa Tushin.
(c) Captain Lebyatkin.
(d) His father.
4. Whom does Stavrogin defend from Peter?
(c) Captain Leybatkin.
5. Why is Peter intent on killing Shatov?
(a) Out of love for Shatov's wife.
(b) Out of envy for Stepan's regard for Shatov.
(c) From an insult years ago.
(d) Because Shatov knows too much about his plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the townspeople believe killed Mary and Captain Lebyatkin?
2. The first chapter of Part 3 is set the day after what?
3. What is the real purpose of the gathering at Virginsky's house?
4. What had some poor people done to prepare for the fête?
5. Russia's salvation seems to reside where, in Dostoevsky's opinion?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)