|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lisa Tushin challenge Stavrogin to do?
(a) Get Lebyatkin to stop writing her letters.
(b) Divorce Mary Lebyatkin.
(c) Murder his mother.
(d) Murder Mary and Captain Lebyatkin.
2. What is Peter Verkhovensky concerned about when he rushes out of Virginsky's house?
(a) A raid that is planned for his house.
(b) An arrest warrant that has been issued for him.
(c) Getting his manuscript to the press in time for printing.
(d) A letter that might expose the group.
3. What kind of poem does Liputin read to the crowd?
(a) A patriotic ode.
(b) A call for revolution.
(c) An obscene farce.
(d) A pastoral idyll.
4. Who does Peter leave Virginsky's house to meet?
(a) Captain Lebyatkin.
(b) Kirilov and Stavrogin.
(c) His father.
(d) Lisa Tushin.
5. Who is on the stage when Karminazov goes to speak?
(b) Stepan Verkhovensky.
(c) Captain Lebyatkin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Kirilov?
2. Who chases after Lisa when she leaves Stavrogin's house?
3. What is the real purpose of the gathering at Virginsky's house?
4. How does Stepan Verkhovensky react to the search of Peter's house?
5. What resonance does the story of the swine from Luke have with the novel?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)