|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of these characters is NOT in Peter's secret group?
2. Who does Peter leave Virginsky's house to meet?
(a) Lisa Tushin.
(b) His father.
(c) Kirilov and Stavrogin.
(d) Captain Lebyatkin.
3. Who kills Kirilov?
(a) He kills himself.
4. Who do the townspeople believe killed Mary and Captain Lebyatkin?
5. Who shows up to talk with Shatov after Shatov's wife returns?
Short Answer Questions
1. What resonance does the story of the swine from Luke have with the novel?
2. What does Blum say about the search at Peter Verkhovensky's?
3. What have Liputin and Fedka been doing at the Spigulin factory?
4. When Stavrogin catches up with Peter, what does Peter suggest to him?
5. Who does Peter blame for Mary and Captain Lebyatkin's murder?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)