|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of these characters is NOT in Peter's secret group?
2. Who does Peter blame for Mary and Captain Lebyatkin's murder?
3. Who is attacked after the murder of Shatov?
4. What does Shatov have to do in order to leave the group of radicals peacefully?
(a) Leave town and leave his property to the radicals.
(b) Swear loyalty to the radicals' ideals.
(c) Renounce his association with them publicly.
(d) Reveal the hiding place of the printing press.
5. Russia's salvation seems to reside where, in Dostoevsky's opinion?
(a) In the Church.
(b) In the monarchy.
(c) In the radicals.
(d) In the peasants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shatov ask Kirilov for after he discovers that his wife is pregnant?
2. What does Stepan ask of the police during the search?
3. Which revolutionary dissociates himself from murder as a strategy?
4. Who carries out the raid on Peter's house?
5. Who shows up to talk with Shatov after Shatov's wife returns?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)