|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stepan Verkhovensky set off for after the fête?
(a) He is taking the train to Moscow.
(b) He is taking the train to St. Petersburg.
(c) He is walking across Russia.
(d) He is taking a coach back to Mrs. Stavrogin's.
2. Who carries out the raid on Peter's house?
(a) Mr. Blum.
(d) Captain Lebyatkin.
3. Who had a hand in manipulating Lisa to be with Stavrogin?
4. The first chapter of Part 3 is set the day after what?
(a) The meeting at Virginsky's.
(b) Shatov's wife returns.
(c) Peter Verkhvensky's house being searched.
(d) The factory riot.
5. What does Shatov have to do in order to leave the group of radicals peacefully?
(a) Leave town and leave his property to the radicals.
(b) Reveal the hiding place of the printing press.
(c) Renounce his association with them publicly.
(d) Swear loyalty to the radicals' ideals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Stavrogin defend from Peter?
2. What is Shigalyov's plan for the new social organization?
3. How do the revolutionaries dispose of Shatov's body?
4. What is the real purpose of the gathering at Virginsky's house?
5. What crime is Fedka implicated in?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)