|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapter 7, Stepan Verkhovensky's Last Pilgrimage and Chapter 8, Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which revolutionary dissociates himself from murder as a strategy?
(a) Peter Verkhovensky.
2. What happens on Stavrogin's third shot?
(a) Stavrogin hits Gaganov's second by mistake.
(b) Stavrogin shoots into the ground at his feet.
(c) Stavrogin kills Gaganov.
(d) Stavrogin shoots closer to Gaganov, but still shoots in the air.
3. What would normally happen to youth who behave as these youth are behaving?
(a) They would work for the candidate who won.
(b) They would be sent to Siberia.
(c) They would be rewarded with status in the church.
(d) They would be sacrificed for the country in war.
4. With whom does Nicholas Stavrogin leave from his conversation with his mother?
(a) Lisa Tushin.
(b) Captain Lebyatkin.
(c) Miss Lebyatkin.
(d) Peter Verkhovensky.
5. Where does Verkhovensky hear that the rumor he heard about Dasha is true?
(a) From Lebyatkin.
(b) From Shatov.
(c) From Liputin and a friend of Peter's.
(d) From Dasha and Mrs. Stavrogin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is attacked after the murder of Shatov?
2. What does Stepan Verkhovensky have to work up his courage to do?
3. What is Stepan Verkhovensky's employment?
4. Who carries out the raid on Peter's house?
5. What do we find out about Dasha after the duel?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)