|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapter 7, Stepan Verkhovensky's Last Pilgrimage and Chapter 8, Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Stavrogin defend from Peter?
(b) Captain Leybatkin.
2. Who do the townspeople believe killed Mary and Captain Lebyatkin?
3. Who is Liputin?
(a) Mrs. Stavrogin's son's friend.
(b) A student of Verkhovensky's.
(c) A local banker.
(d) A liberal official.
4. What weapons do Stavrogin and Gaganov use for the duel?
5. Who is Nicholas Stavrogin's tutor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What resonance does the story of the swine from Luke have with the novel?
2. How does the audience respond to Karminazov's reading?
3. What event results in an investigation that discovers radical literature?
4. Who shows up to talk with Shatov after Shatov's wife returns?
5. Shatov is happy to see his wife in spite of what?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)