|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 9, Stepan Verkhovensky is Raided and Chapter 10, Filibusters, A Fateful Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have Liputin and Fedka been doing at the Spigulin factory?
(a) Fomenting discontent.
(b) Streamlining the work flow.
(c) Managing the workers.
2. What is Nicholas Stavrogin like as a military officer?
(a) He is a bully.
(b) He is a deserter.
(c) He is a respected leader.
(d) He is a brave soldier.
3. Who is Mrs. Lembke hosting in her salon?
(a) The local youth.
(b) Local writers and artists.
(c) Visiting dignitaries.
(d) The local elite.
4. Who is Nicholas Stavrogin's tutor?
5. What is Mrs. Stavrogin's feeling about the fête?
(a) She is co-sponsoring the fête.
(b) She is helping Mrs. Lembke.
(c) She is appalled that people would come for Mrs. Lembke.
(d) She envies Mrs. Lembke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Virginsky?
2. What are Verkhovensky's political views?
3. What problem might Stavrogin have with his plan?
4. What is Peter Verkhovensky concerned about when he rushes out of Virginsky's house?
5. What is Stepan and Peter Verkhovensky's relationship like?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)