|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 9, Stepan Verkhovensky is Raided and Chapter 10, Filibusters, A Fateful Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have Liputin and Fedka been doing at the Spigulin factory?
(a) Fomenting discontent.
(c) Managing the workers.
(d) Streamlining the work flow.
2. How many paces separate the two duelists?
3. Who is Nicholas Stavrogin's tutor?
4. What is Mrs. Stavrogin's feeling about the fête?
(a) She is co-sponsoring the fête.
(b) She is helping Mrs. Lembke.
(c) She envies Mrs. Lembke.
(d) She is appalled that people would come for Mrs. Lembke.
5. What do we find out about Dasha after the duel?
(a) She loves Stavrogin.
(b) She is dying.
(c) She is leaving with Captain Lebyatkin.
(d) She is pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Peter Verkhovensky been doing in the week since the confrontations at Mrs. Stavrogin's house?
2. Where is The Possessed set?
3. Who arrives when Peter has just finished relating the story of Nicholas' devotion to Miss Lebyatkin?
4. Who is Mr. Lembke?
5. How has Shatov prepared to defend himself against Stavrogin?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)