|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapter 3, The End of a Love Affair and Chapter 4, The Last Decision.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Peter blame for Mary and Captain Lebyatkin's murder?
2. What crime is Fedka implicated in?
3. How does the Verkhovensky circle feel about Nicholas Stavrogin?
(a) They are afraid of his temper.
(b) They are impressed with his wealth.
(c) They admire his charisma.
(d) They mock him for his pretentiousness.
4. Who carries out the raid on Peter's house?
(a) Mr. Blum.
(c) Captain Lebyatkin.
5. What kind of poem does Liputin read to the crowd?
(a) A call for revolution.
(b) An obscene farce.
(c) A pastoral idyll.
(d) A patriotic ode.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had some poor people done to prepare for the fête?
2. In what way do Virginsky and Shatov resemble one another?
3. Who punches Nicholas Stavrogin in the face?
4. Who is Lisa Tushin?
5. What do the police take from Peter Verkhovensky's house?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)