|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapter 3, The End of a Love Affair and Chapter 4, The Last Decision.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have Liputin and Fedka been doing at the Spigulin factory?
(a) Managing the workers.
(b) Streamlining the work flow.
(d) Fomenting discontent.
2. Who else arrives in Chapter 5 and takes part in Mrs. Stavrogin's conversation?
(a) Stepan Verkhovensky and Lisa Tushin.
(b) Peter Verkhovensky and Captain Lebyatkin.
(c) Shatov and Liputin.
(d) Mary Lebyatkin and Mrs. Drozdov.
3. What is Shigalyov's plan for the new social organization?
(a) Enslave 90% of humanity.
(b) Liberate the peasants.
(c) Eliminate the aristocracy.
(d) Abolish industrialism and return to farming.
4. What are Mrs. Lembke's social aspirations?
(a) She wants to be accepted in the highest rank of society.
(b) She wants to be accepted into Mrs. Stavrogin's society.
(c) She wants to pass for an ordinary Russian.
(d) She wants to know Captain and Mary Lebyatkin.
5. How many shots does each duelist get to take?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nicholas Stavrogin answer his mother's question?
2. What do we find out about Dasha after the duel?
3. What does Lisa Tushin challenge Stavrogin to do?
4. What do the police take from Peter Verkhovensky's house?
5. Who is Lisa Tushin?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)