|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 1, Night and Chapter 2, Night Continued.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lebyatkin live with?
(a) Peter Verkhovensky.
(b) His sister, Shatov and Kirlov.
(d) Mrs. Stavrogin.
2. What is Kirilov's involvement in Stavrogin's plan?
(a) Stavrogin asks Kirilov to distract Gaganov.
(b) Stavrogin asks Kirilov to convey messages to Gaganov's daughter.
(c) Stavrogin asks Kirilov to plant incriminating evidence.
(d) Stavrogin asks Kirilov to be his second.
3. What does Peter ask his father in front of the group?
(a) Whether Dasha was really seduced in Switzerland.
(b) Whether he really intends to get Mrs. Stavrogin's money.
(c) Whether he wants him to save his father from Dasha.
(d) Whether his father taught Nicholas Stavrogin how to treat women
4. What was Nicholas' first impression of Mary Lebyatkin?
(a) He thought she was corrupt but beautiful.
(b) He fell in love with her.
(c) He thought she was an angel.
(d) He took no notice of her.
5. What is Stepan and Peter Verkhovensky's relationship like?
(a) They have been estranged.
(b) They have been in touch as Peter traveled.
(c) They have been closer ever since Stepah fled to the provinces.
(d) They have become mortal enemies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What plan does Mrs. Stavrogin make for Verhovensky?
2. What did Nicholas think of Mary Lebyatkin after he got to know her?
3. What imputation does Liputin make about Nicholas Stavrogin in his conversation with Kerkhovensky?
4. Whom does Mrs. Stavrogin invite into the conversation that starts Chapter 5?
5. Who punches Nicholas Stavrogin in the face?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)