Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapter 3, The End of a Love Affair and Chapter 4, The Last Decision.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who chases after Lisa when she leaves Stavrogin's house?
2. Why do the townspeople think the Lebyatkins were killed?
(a) To free Stavrogin to have his affair with Lisa Tushin.
(b) To avenge their persecution of the aristocrats.
(c) To punish them for blackmailing the radical group.
(d) To limit the radicals' liabilities.
3. What is Gaganov's response to Kirilov?
(a) He insults Kirilov and offered to duel with him as well.
(b) He refuses to accept the apology.
(c) He calls off the duel.
(d) He refuses the offer of money.
4. What is Mrs. Stavrogin's feeling about the fête?
(a) She is helping Mrs. Lembke.
(b) She is co-sponsoring the fête.
(c) She envies Mrs. Lembke.
(d) She is appalled that people would come for Mrs. Lembke.
5. When does Part II, Chapter 3 begin?
(a) A week after the confrontation at Mrs. Stavrogin's house.
(b) The day of the duel between Stavrogin and Gaganov.
(c) The day of the uprising.
(d) The day after the duel between Stavrogin and Gaganov.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Peter Verkhovensky been doing in the week since the confrontations at Mrs. Stavrogin's house?
2. What is Stepan Verkhovensky's relationship with Mrs. Stavrogin?
3. What imputation does Liputin make about Nicholas Stavrogin in his conversation with Kerkhovensky?
4. What is Peter predicting in the time after the confrontation at Mrs. Stavrogin's house?
5. What is the narrator's response to Stepan Verkhovensky's reaction to the search of Peter's house?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)