|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, At Virginsky's and Chapter 8, Ivan the Crown-Prince.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Mrs. Stavrogin to separate with Stepan Verkhovensky?
(a) Stepan's unconscionable behavior.
(b) Stepan's radical views.
(c) Peter's antics about Dasha.
(d) Peter's insults.
2. Whom does Stavrogin defend from Peter?
(d) Captain Leybatkin.
3. Who arrives when Peter has just finished relating the story of Nicholas' devotion to Miss Lebyatkin?
(c) Mary Lebyatkin.
(d) Mrs. Stavrogin.
4. Whom does Mrs. Stavrogin invite into the conversation that starts Chapter 5?
(b) Nicholas and Dasha.
(c) Dasha and the Drozdovs.
(d) Lisa Tushin.
5. What is Captain Lebyatkin's reputation?
(a) He is said to gamble and corrupt young women.
(b) He is said to have killed a man.
(c) He is said to drink and beat his sister.
(d) He is said to be honest and upstanding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would normally happen to youth who behave as these youth are behaving?
2. What rumors is Peter spreading in the days before the fête?
3. Which topic is on the schedule of events for the fête?
4. Who does Lebyatkin live with?
5. What is Shigalyov's plan for the new social organization?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)