|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, At Virginsky's and Chapter 8, Ivan the Crown-Prince.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter ask his father in front of the group?
(a) Whether Dasha was really seduced in Switzerland.
(b) Whether his father taught Nicholas Stavrogin how to treat women
(c) Whether he really intends to get Mrs. Stavrogin's money.
(d) Whether he wants him to save his father from Dasha.
2. Who else arrives in Chapter 5 and takes part in Mrs. Stavrogin's conversation?
(a) Peter Verkhovensky and Captain Lebyatkin.
(b) Mary Lebyatkin and Mrs. Drozdov.
(c) Stepan Verkhovensky and Lisa Tushin.
(d) Shatov and Liputin.
3. What causes Mrs. Stavrogin to separate with Stepan Verkhovensky?
(a) Peter's insults.
(b) Stepan's radical views.
(c) Stepan's unconscionable behavior.
(d) Peter's antics about Dasha.
4. With whom does Nicholas Stavrogin leave from his conversation with his mother?
(a) Miss Lebyatkin.
(b) Captain Lebyatkin.
(c) Peter Verkhovensky.
(d) Lisa Tushin.
5. What would normally happen to youth who behave as these youth are behaving?
(a) They would work for the candidate who won.
(b) They would be rewarded with status in the church.
(c) They would be sacrificed for the country in war.
(d) They would be sent to Siberia.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Shatov prepared to defend himself against Stavrogin?
2. Which one of these characters is NOT in Peter's secret group?
3. Why does Stavrogin plan to duel Gaganov?
4. What accusation does Mrs. Stavrogin make of Stepan Verkhovensky?
5. Whom does Nicholas visit in Part II, Chapter 2?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)