|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In relationship to food, Aristotle says that is better to be what, than cash rich?
2. Aristotle believes that poor and middle-class politicians should be what?
3. Aristotle says that the best form of constitution is one that contains elements of all the different types of government, and creates an analogy between the best constitution and what?
4. Aristotle says that when people of wealth are cast into poverty, it is a breeding ground for what?
5. The writer of the second introduction was a scholar from where?
This section contains 815 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)