Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Aristotle's "Politics" been around?
2. There is an unconfirmed story that, at the time of his death, Aristotle's "Politics" was what?
3. The first known translation of "Politics" after Aristotle's death was into what language?
4. What is the name of the Catholic scholar who made Aristotle's work famous in the more modern world?
5. The text of Aristotle's politics is divided into what?
6. Who is the translator in this edition of of Aristotle's "Politics?"
7. The writer of the second introduction was a scholar from where?
This section contains 3,896 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)