|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Education and Leisure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Greeks called physical training what?
2. What is the method of acquisition involved in the accumulation of livestock animals?
(a) Livestock hoarding.
(b) Stock hoarding.
(c) Livestock rearing.
(d) Stock rearing.
3. Aristotle says that trying to accumulate more than what is needed is what?
(a) Against humanity.
4. Aristotle says that the non-Greeks exchange how many barrels of wine when the chicken's eggs are of the best quality?
5. Aristotle says that territory, population, constitution, and name are the four basics of what?
(a) A state.
(b) A citizen.
(c) A ruler.
(d) A people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aristotle says that tyrants require what for protection?
2. Aristotle says that a ______ state will have everyone recognizing that it is in his best interests to work with the state.
3. Aristotle urges that kingship be granted on virtues of birth and what?
4. Aristotle believes that a social safety net is necessary to provide relief but is not meant as a substitute for what?
5. Aristotle says that women are taught to endure and dish out what, in their families, homes, and with other women?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)