|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Education and Leisure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aristotle believes that in most societies, there is numerically more of what type of citizens than any other?
(a) Servant poor.
(b) Adult poor.
(c) Enslaved poor.
(d) Free poor.
2. The second introduction helps readers to what?
(a) Get ready to read Aristotle.
(b) Know the history of Ancient Greece.
(c) Know how to interpret the book.
(d) Understand Aristotle's life.
3. The first known translation of "Politics" after Aristotle's death was into what language?
4. The Greeks called physical training what?
5. Aristotle says that trouble arises within a state when people who deserve _______ are denied them.
Short Answer Questions
1. The proper education for a monarch is the same as that of a man within a state governed by what?
2. Aristotle thinks the best kind of rulership is what?
3. Aristotle explains that in the Greek city-states, more than one type of what has been used?
4. Where was Aristotle a citizen of?
5. Aristotle says that popular kings are protect by what?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)