|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Aristocracies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This is the type of constitution that is the very best possible constitution that can be applied within a real, live city-state or other state.
(a) Common sense.
(b) Just and logical.
(c) Typical situation.
(d) Best-fit for the facts.
2. Aristotle says that the poor are commonly left out of serving as government officials because they are not threatened with ______ for not participating.
(d) Lack of social standing.
3. Aristotle says that trying to accumulate more than what is needed is what?
(b) Against humanity.
4. Aristotle believes that poor and middle-class politicians should be what?
(d) Not allowed.
5. Aristotle says that territory, population, constitution, and name are the four basics of what?
(a) A citizen.
(b) A ruler.
(c) A state.
(d) A people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Legals structures, like constitutions, are starting points for what?
2. A correct constitution is conductive to the creation and implementation of what?
3. Aristotle believes that ensuring the division and inheritance of estates is a way to control wealth and what?
4. Aristotle says that factions emerge from a desire for what?
5. Aristotle says that the second greatest cause of crime are desires that reach beyond what?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)