|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Book 3: Chapter 2, Kingship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The father-son relationship is intended to epitomize what relationship?
2. The second introduction helps readers to what?
(a) Know the history of Ancient Greece.
(b) Know how to interpret the book.
(c) Understand Aristotle's life.
(d) Get ready to read Aristotle.
3. Logging, gathering fruits, and using minerals are lumped under what term?
(a) Resource acquisition.
(b) Living poorly.
(c) Living off the land.
(d) Resource development.
4. The proper education for a monarch is the same as that of a man within a state governed by what?
5. After "Politics" was translated by its first translators, what was one of the other two languages it was soon translated into?
Short Answer Questions
1. Aristotle says that the non-Greeks exchange how many barrels of wine when the chicken is going to be killed?
2. The first known translation of "Politics" after Aristotle's death was into what language?
3. Where was Aristotle a citizen of?
4. Absolute monarchs have what type of authority?
5. What is the method of acquisition involved in the accumulation of livestock animals?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)