|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Book 3: Chapter 2, Kingship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the time of Aristotle's writing, Macedon was what type of government?
2. The second introduction helps readers to what?
(a) Get ready to read Aristotle.
(b) Understand Aristotle's life.
(c) Know how to interpret the book.
(d) Know the history of Ancient Greece.
3. The first introduction provides a look at the history of the book that is over how many pages?
4. The second introduction tells the reader that some of Aristotle's opinions might be met with what?
5. The philosopher says that there are different _______ involved in farming and law-making.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first known translation of "Politics" after Aristotle's death was into what language?
2. Aristotle believes that it is only in what type of government that there will be people who view themselves as outside of, or above, the law?
3. Who believed that the rule of a state and the rule of a city was the same?
4. Who was Aristotle's teacher?
5. Aristotle says that the non-Greeks exchange how many barrels of wine when the chicken is going to be killed?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)