|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Book 3: Chapter 2, Kingship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aristotle says that the non-Greeks exchange how many barrels of wine when the chicken's eggs are of the best quality?
2. Aristotle says that when an increase in free populace is needed, or when a state is new, there may be lax rules about what?
(a) Who can hold office.
(b) Who can hold property.
(c) Freeing slaves and women.
(d) How to be a citizen.
3. The text of Aristotle's politics is divided into what?
4. Aristotle says that the non-Greeks exchange how many barrels of wine when the chicken is going to be killed?
(a) One barrel.
(b) One and a half barrels.
(c) Two barrels.
(d) Half a barrel.
5. Aristotle believes that it is possible for a good state to be governed by a monarch that is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Absolute monarchs are trusted completely by their subjects until what?
2. What is the method of acquisition involved in the accumulation of livestock animals?
3. Aristotle says that to treat people who act on behaviors which cause crime, they should pursue and study what?
4. What, according to Aristotle, is the top cause of crime?
5. The writer of the second introduction was a scholar from where?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)