|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Book 3: Chapter 2, Kingship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the basic unit of society for Aristotle?
2. Aristotle believes that anyone who is found with exceptionally high virtue will be encouraged to be what?
(a) The general.
(b) The ultimate judge.
(c) The tyrant.
(d) The kind.
3. Aristotle says that education should be equal but not what?
(b) Given to all.
(c) Based on location in life.
(d) Based on need.
4. Aristotle says that popular kings are protect by what?
(b) The rule of law.
(c) Their own subjects.
(d) The military.
5. The philosopher says that there are different _______ involved in farming and law-making.
Short Answer Questions
1. There is an unconfirmed story that, at the time of his death, Aristotle's "Politics" was what?
2. Who felt that women should be warriors, just like the men?
3. When Aristotle explains the family, he does it with relation to what?
4. Aristotle believes that the ruler must have the virtue of being able to create the desired result, which is defined as what?
5. Aristotle says that territory, population, constitution, and name are the four basics of what?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)