|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Book 3: Chapter 1, Citizens & Constitutions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aristotle says that holding property in common, in communal status, leads to what?
2. Aristotle says that if an individual can get a monopoly, they can do what?
(a) Make a lot of money.
(b) Create excess for others.
(c) Provide for their whole family.
(d) Share the riches with the poor.
3. At the time of Aristotle's writing, Macedon was what type of government?
4. What is the greatest number of people Aristotle uses in the exercises in his book?
5. What is the method of acquisition involved in the accumulation of livestock animals?
(a) Stock hoarding.
(b) Stock rearing.
(c) Livestock hoarding.
(d) Livestock rearing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aristotle says there are two things a ruler must be concerned with: the population and what?
2. Aristotle says that regulation of property by the state requires regulation of what?
3. Aristotle believes that the rational is not anti what?
4. Aristotle says that in order to receive the full load of privileges and obligations related to being a citizen, a person must what?
5. Aristotle says that to treat people who act on behaviors which cause crime, they should pursue and study what?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)