|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Book 3: Chapter 1, Citizens & Constitutions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aristotle says that those who write constitutions are statesmen, philosophers and what?
2. Who was Aristotle's teacher?
3. Aristotle says that the second greatest cause of crime are desires that reach beyond what?
4. What name does Aristotle give the class that are fighters and legislators?
5. For Aristotle, what is the moment of transition between the level of organization in a government?
(a) When it moves beyond the pair.
(b) When it moves beyond the household.
(c) When it moves between city-states.
(d) When it moves beyond the village.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aristotle says that holding property in common, in communal status, leads to what?
2. Aristotle says that acquiring what is needed is what?
3. Aristotle says that to treat people who act on behaviors which cause crime, they should pursue and study what?
4. Aristotle says that the non-Greeks exchange how many barrels of wine when the chicken's eggs are of the best quality?
5. According to Aristotle, what is the form of government found in families?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)