|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Book 3: Chapter 1, Citizens & Constitutions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The philosopher says that there are different _______ involved in farming and law-making.
2. Aristotle says that trying to accumulate more than what is needed is what?
(b) Against humanity.
3. According to Aristotle, what is the form of government found in families?
4. Aristotle divides the process of acquisition of goods into what number of means?
5. Who asked the question of whether a changed constitution does, or does not, indicate a change of state?
Short Answer Questions
1. Aristotle says that the non-Greeks exchange how many barrels of wine when the chicken's eggs are of the best quality?
2. How old do people have to be to be on the Board of Elders?
3. Aristotle says that holding property in common, in communal status, leads to what?
4. Where was Aristotle a citizen of?
5. Aristotle thinks the best kind of rulership is what?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)