|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book2, Book 2 : Chapter 2, Constitutions and Leaders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Aristotle describes a "pair" in society, what is he describing?
(a) Any two consenting adults.
(b) Any pair of people that work together.
(c) Any pair of citizens who contract together.
(d) An adult man and woman.
2. Aristotle divides the process of acquisition of goods into what number of means?
3. Plato thought that the wives of the two highest social class should be what?
(a) Housed in the same facility.
(b) Held in common.
(c) From the lower classes.
(d) In charge of ruling.
4. Phaleas of Chalcedon proposed that property should be divided how?
(b) According to status in society.
(c) According to familial needs.
(d) Rather evenly.
5. The second introduction helps readers to what?
(a) Understand Aristotle's life.
(b) Know the history of Ancient Greece.
(c) Get ready to read Aristotle.
(d) Know how to interpret the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aristotle says that to treat people who act on behaviors which cause crime, they should pursue and study what?
2. Aristotle gives what name to the people who own crops and livestock?
3. Aristotle says that acquiring what is needed is what?
4. Aristotle proposed that no family should have more than how many times what the lowest family has?
5. The first known translation of "Politics" after Aristotle's death was into what language?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)