|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book2, Book 2 : Chapter 2, Constitutions and Leaders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first of Aristotle's two arguments about force and governance says that "might is ______."
(a) For the powerful.
(c) Against the weak.
(d) Not right.
2. What is the method of acquisition involved in the accumulation of livestock animals?
(a) Stock hoarding.
(b) Livestock hoarding.
(c) Livestock rearing.
(d) Stock rearing.
3. At the time of Aristotle's writing, Macedon was what type of government?
4. When Aristotle describes a "pair" in society, what is he describing?
(a) Any pair of people that work together.
(b) An adult man and woman.
(c) Any pair of citizens who contract together.
(d) Any two consenting adults.
5. Aristotle thinks that the craftsman who tries to make laws will do what?
(a) Make good laws.
(b) Not care about his duties.
(c) Ask to be released.
(d) Make bad laws.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aristotle says that those who write constitutions are statesmen, philosophers and what?
2. Plato thought that the wives of the two highest social class should be what?
3. According to Aristotle, what is the form of government found in families?
4. Aristotle says that education should be equal but not what?
5. How long has Aristotle's "Politics" been around?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)