|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book2, Book 2 : Chapter 2, Constitutions and Leaders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aristotle proposed that no family should have more than how many times what the lowest family has?
(a) Four times.
(b) Seven times.
(c) Two times.
(d) Five times.
2. What does Aristotle think is the solution to crime?
(b) Giving people property.
(c) Taking part in ruling.
3. Aristotle says that education should be equal but not what?
(a) Given to all.
(b) Based on need.
(c) Based on location in life.
4. Aristotle thinks the best kind of rulership is what?
5. Plato thought that the wives of the two highest social class should be what?
(a) From the lower classes.
(b) Held in common.
(c) Housed in the same facility.
(d) In charge of ruling.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Sicilian who had a monopoly was forced out of Syracuse by whom?
2. Aristotle says that the non-Greeks exchange how many barrels of wine when the chicken's eggs are of the best quality?
3. The first introduction provides a look at the history of the book that is over how many pages?
4. The issues most closely connected with occurrences of civil strife are education, preparation for adulthood, and the distribution of property, and what?
5. When Aristotle describes a "pair" in society, what is he describing?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)