|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book2, Book 2 : Chapter 2, Constitutions and Leaders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The text of Aristotle's politics is divided into what?
2. Logging, gathering fruits, and using minerals are lumped under what term?
(a) Resource acquisition.
(b) Living poorly.
(c) Living off the land.
(d) Resource development.
3. Aristotle thinks that the craftsman who tries to make laws will do what?
(a) Make bad laws.
(b) Make good laws.
(c) Not care about his duties.
(d) Ask to be released.
4. Aristotle says there are two things a ruler must be concerned with: the population and what?
5. Aristotle believes that the rational is not anti what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the basic unit of society for Aristotle?
2. Who is the translator in this edition of of Aristotle's "Politics?"
3. Aristotle proposed that no family should have more than how many times what the lowest family has?
4. According to Aristotle, what is the form of government found in families?
5. What is the name of the Catholic scholar who made Aristotle's work famous in the more modern world?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)