|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 3, Acquiring Goods, Money-Lending.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aristotle says that slaves belong to whom?
(b) Their masters.
(d) No one.
2. Aristotle says that the non-Greeks exchange how many barrels of wine when the chicken's eggs are of the best quality?
3. There is an unconfirmed story that, at the time of his death, Aristotle's "Politics" was what?
(b) Sent to Alexandria.
(d) Buried with him.
4. Who believed that the rule of a state and the rule of a city was the same?
(a) Ancient Greeks.
5. What is the name of the Catholic scholar who made Aristotle's work famous in the more modern world?
(a) Timothy Aquinas.
(b) Thomas Aquinas.
(c) Thaddeus Aquinas.
(d) Tally Aquinas.
Short Answer Questions
1. The writer of the second introduction was a scholar from where?
2. Aristotle divides the process of acquisition of goods into what number of means?
3. What is one of the two options that Aristotle says can describe "education for productive labor?"
4. When Aristotle describes a "pair" in society, what is he describing?
5. What is the method of acquisition involved in the accumulation of livestock animals?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)