|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book2, Book 2 : Chapter 2, Constitutions and Leaders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Aristotle give the class that are fighters and legislators?
2. Who is the translator in this edition of of Aristotle's "Politics?"
3. Aristotle thinks the best kind of rulership is what?
4. When Aristotle describes a "pair" in society, what is he describing?
(a) An adult man and woman.
(b) Any pair of people that work together.
(c) Any two consenting adults.
(d) Any pair of citizens who contract together.
5. What is the name of the Catholic scholar who made Aristotle's work famous in the more modern world?
(a) Tally Aquinas.
(b) Thaddeus Aquinas.
(c) Timothy Aquinas.
(d) Thomas Aquinas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aristotle says that the non-Greeks exchange how many barrels of wine when the chicken is going to be killed?
2. A Sicilian who had a monopoly was forced out of Syracuse by whom?
3. The text of Aristotle's politics is divided into what?
4. What is the method of acquisition involved in the accumulation of livestock animals?
5. Today, Aristotle's work is mainly reviewed where?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)