|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Preservation of Oligarchies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aristotle says that those who write constitutions are statesmen, philosophers and what?
2. Aristotle believes that in an oligarchy, the oligarchs come from where?
(a) The middle-class.
(b) The wealthy.
(c) The aristocracy.
(d) The poor.
3. Aristotle says that there can be problems when more of the citizens are attracted to profit than to what?
4. Aristotle says that to treat people who act on behaviors which cause crime, they should pursue and study what?
5. Aristotle explains that in the Greek city-states, more than one type of what has been used?
(c) Citizenship structure.
Short Answer Questions
1. This type of constitution is not limited by actual conditions and is not required to function in practice.
2. Aristotle says that education should be equal but not what?
3. Legals structures, like constitutions, are starting points for what?
4. What does Aristotle calls the pool from which oligarchies draw their officials?
5. Aristotle thinks that the craftsman who tries to make laws will do what?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)