Book 1, Politics, Chapter 1, Introductions
1. How long has Aristotle's "Politics" been around?
(a) Over two millenia.
(b) Over three millenia.
(c) Over five millenia.
(d) Over four millenia.
2. There is an unconfirmed story that, at the time of his death, Aristotle's "Politics" was what?
(b) Sent to Alexandria.
(c) Buried with him.
3. The first known translation of "Politics" after Aristotle's death was into what language?
4. What is the name of the Catholic scholar who made Aristotle's work famous in the more modern world?
(a) Tally Aquinas.
(b) Timothy Aquinas.
(c) Thaddeus Aquinas.
(d) Thomas Aquinas.
5. The text of Aristotle's politics is divided into what?
6. Who is the translator in this edition of of Aristotle's "Politics?"
7. The writer of the second introduction was a scholar from where?
This section contains 3,896 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)