1. How old was Virginia Elizabeth Backenstoe Reed when the family left Illinois?
2. Where was the family going to move to?
3. How many states were in the Union in the spring of 1846?
4. Who possessed the west?
5. What was George Donner's occupation?
6. What was James Reed's occupation?
He ran mills and made furniture.
7. What did Reed want out west?
8. Where did the United States end?
9. What book did Reed and Donner use for guidance?
The Emigrants' Guide to Oregon and California
This section contains 4,849 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)