|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the murder suspect whose niece was murdered?
(a) Nathan Mason.
(b) Arichibald Manning.
(c) Nelson Muncie.
(d) Matthew Davidson.
2. Where does Shaw tell the FBI pilot to fly?
3. Who comes to Shaw's rescue when she is running from Stump?
(a) Big guys who were Saints fans.
(b) The Cowboy.
4. Why did Shaw choose a certain hotel for her stay in New York City?
(a) Because they took cash and required no ID.
(b) Because they had excellent security.
(c) Because it was close to the airport.
(d) Because she had stayed there before and liked the hotel.
5. Why can't Shaw see Morgan when she goes to the offices of White and Blazevich?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is with a client.
(c) He is in the hospital.
(d) He is out of town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Morgan's maiden name?
2. With whom is Coal having a meeting in his limousine?
3. Why does Verheek lock himself in his office after dining with Callahan and tell his secretary he has the flu?
4. How long was Callahan in private law practice?
5. As described in the beginning of the book, how many death threats against Supreme Court justices has the FBI logged in the past sixty days?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)