|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What student enters the constitutional law class late?
(a) Darby Shaw.
(b) John Wentworth.
(c) David Sallinger.
(d) Alex Smythe.
2. In Chapter 10, how many days did Shaw avoid Callahan while she played detective?
(a) Four days.
(b) Two days.
(c) A day and a half.
(d) Two weeks.
3. Who comes and takes Shaw away from the scene of the explosion?
(a) A police officer wearing cowboy boots.
(b) A woman who was saw the explosion.
(c) Sergeant Rupert.
(d) A black man who was a bystander.
4. What is the first thing Velmano says when Grantham tells him he has a copy of a memo dated September 28?
(a) Nothing, he hangs up the phone.
(b) I have a headache.
(c) He swears.
(d) It is a forgery.
5. What does Velmano say when Grantham gets him on the phone regarding the pelican story?
(a) He will call The President.
(b) He will sue.
(c) He will get an injunction to stop the story.
(d) He will call a judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Lewis tell the President that it may take to find the murderers of the justices?
2. Where does Grantham go to meet Shaw for the first time?
3. How much is Croft being paid to watch lawyers' offices?
4. Who calls Ludwig, the publisher of the Post in China?
5. How many men did Sneller bring in from Miami by private jet?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)