|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What almost killed Rosenberg seven years ago?
(b) A heart attack.
(c) A triple by-pass.
(d) A stroke.
2. Who calls Ludwig, the publisher of the Post in China?
(a) The President.
3. Why does a police officer awaken Grantham at 5:30 a.m.?
(a) Grantham's car is about to be towed.
(b) The officer is a friend of Grantham.
(c) Sarge wants to talk with him.
(d) The officer wants to search Grantham's apartment.
4. To whom does Coal show the pelican brief in Chapter 33?
(c) The President.
5. Which justice is afraid of his own shadow?
(a) Justice Jensen.
(b) Justice Runyan.
(c) Justice Manning.
(d) Justice Rosenberg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mrs. Morgan find when going through her husband's desk?
2. What was on the floor of Mattiece's gazebo in neat little trails?
3. Who is claiming responsibility for the bombing of the movie houses?
4. What deal does Shaw make with Grantham when she tells him she is in New York?
5. Who calls Grantham after the story about the nominees is published?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)