|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the time of the murders, what group has been in the D.C. area for a week?
(a) Underground Army.
(b) A lesbian rights group.
(d) A gay rights group.
2. How many weeks of vacation does the Post owe Grantham?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two months.
(d) Five weeks.
3. Why are three dirty movie business removed from the list of places to be bombed?
(a) The group cannot gain access to these businesses.
(b) They are open all night.
(c) A membership is required to enter these businesses.
(d) They will be empty all night.
4. What does the nurse read to Rosenberg until he falls asleep?
(a) The daily paper.
(b) The Wall Street Journal.
(c) A brief.
(d) A biography.
5. What student enters the constitutional law class late?
(a) Darby Shaw.
(b) Alex Smythe.
(c) David Sallinger.
(d) John Wentworth.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 36, who does Shaw pretend to be?
2. Which government agency is watching Shaw?
3. What did Morgan see that at his law offices that he should not have a seen?
4. How many dirty movie businesses are schedule to receive explosive devices?
5. Who is number six on the suspect list that Voyles has compiled?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)