|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Coal's job title?
(a) President of the United States.
(b) Director of the FBI.
(c) White House Chief of Staff.
(d) Speech writer.
2. What does someone do to Grantham's car?
(a) Installs a transmitter.
(b) Searches the car.
(c) Tampers with the brakes.
(d) Shoots out a tire.
3. What information do the French provide that may be useful for the murder investigation?
(a) The terrorist Khamel was spotted in Paris.
(b) The terrorist Khamel was spotted in London.
(c) The terrorist Khamel was spotted in Rome.
(d) The assassin Luke was seen leaving Dulles Airport.
4. Who has Voyles picked to lead the murder investigation?
(a) K. O. Lewis.
(b) Eric East.
5. Which two law firms in D.C. does Shaw say work for Mattiece?
(a) Calhoun Law Group and Ashcraft and Gerel.
(b) White and Blazevich and Brim, Stearns.
(c) Serge Bauer and Blumenfeld and Cohen.
(d) Greely and Brown and Lewis and Stephens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Verheek to meet Shaw on Monday?
2. What is Verheek to wear when he meets Shaw?
3. Who does Callahan believe killed the justices?
4. Where did Sergeant Rupert take Shaw?
5. On Monday, what is Coal planning to do during lunch?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)