|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the death threats against the Supreme Court Justices are directed toward Rosenberg?
2. What does Voyles do when the President asks him to stop investigating the pelican brief?
(a) Refused to stop the investigation.
(b) Calls Lewis.
(c) Argued with the President.
(d) Records the conversation.
3. Who does Khamel kill when he gets on the shore in Louisiana?
4. What does the nurse read to Rosenberg until he falls asleep?
(a) A biography.
(b) The daily paper.
(c) A brief.
(d) The Wall Street Journal.
5. Where is Grantham supposed to meet Sarge?
(a) Greenwich Cafe.
(c) Morning Cafe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What three cities have law firms that work for Mattiece?
2. At the time of the murders, what group has been in the D.C. area for a week?
3. Which Justice wants to use the law clerks to put together a list of murder suspects?
4. What does Coal say when the President does not agree with Coal's choice of clothing for the press conference?
5. Who does Callahan believe killed the justices?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)