|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Verheek to meet Shaw on Monday?
(a) Shaw's apartment.
(c) Frenchmen's Bend.
(d) French Quarter.
2. Who calls Grantham after the story about the nominees is published?
(a) A reporter from the Times.
(d) A lawyer with information about Rosenberg and Jensen.
3. Who had Jensen been dating?
(a) A law clerk.
(b) A high school sweetheart.
(c) A D.C. lawyer.
(d) An aerobics instructor.
4. Where is Callahan going to attend a conference?
(c) New Orleans.
5. What does Coal say when the President does not agree with Coal's choice of clothing for the press conference?
(a) "It is the right image to project at this time."
(b) "You won't be sorry."
(c) "Trust me."
(d) "It is very important to dress this way."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Sergeant Rupert take Shaw?
2. In Chapter 27, who from the FBI and CIA meet with each other at Dupont Circle?
3. Who does Croft photograph?
4. What does Callahan bring Shaw after she has been playing detective for several days?
5. Who is one of the most popular professors at Tulane?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)