|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rosenberg watching with his law clerk as the novel begins?
(a) The President's limousine.
(b) A debate.
(d) A demonstration.
2. What is the specialty of the group that is bombing dirty movie businesses?
(a) Bombing building when they are filled with people.
(b) Killing individuals.
(c) Torturing doctors.
(d) Demolition of structures used by the enemy.
3. What does Coal say when the President does not agree with Coal's choice of clothing for the press conference?
(a) "You won't be sorry."
(b) "It is very important to dress this way."
(c) "It is the right image to project at this time."
(d) "Trust me."
4. How many dirty movie businesses are schedule to receive explosive devices?
5. Who does Callahan believe killed the justices?
(b) Someone in the White House.
(c) Nelson Muncie.
(d) International terrorists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reports to the President and Coal after the murders of Rosenberg and Jensen?
2. Which one of Callahan's friends is special counsel to the Director of the FBI?
3. What is the name of the murder suspect whose niece was murdered?
4. For what medical condition is Justice Jensen being treated?
5. What is Coal's job title?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)