|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where have Luke and Khamel met before?
(d) New York City.
2. Who is Rosenberg's senior law clerk?
(a) Jefferson Kauffman.
(b) Robert Kelvin.
(c) Jason Kline.
(d) James Kelsey.
3. What password do Luke and Sam/Khamel use when they meet at the pier?
(a) Lucky Strike.
4. Who is the President's speech writer?
5. What does Coal want the President to wear when he announces the murders on a press conference?
(a) A black suit and a grey tie.
(b) A grey suit and black tie.
(c) Sweater, slacks, and white button-down shirt.
(d) His bathrobe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jensen killed?
2. How many of the death threats against the Supreme Court Justices are directed toward Rosenberg?
3. How long was Callahan in private law practice?
4. What interest group does Rosenberg favor?
5. How many majority opinions had Jensen written in his six years on the Supreme Court?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)