Quiz: Chapters 4-9
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How many times might the President change clothes between breakfast and dinner?
2. Who has Voyles picked to lead the murder investigation?
b) K. O. Lewis.
c) Eric East.
3. At the time of the murders, what group has been in the D.C. area for a week?
a) A lesbian rights group.
b) Underground Army.
c) A gay rights group.
4. Which Justice wants to use the law clerks to put together a list of murder suspects?
a) Justice Runyan.
b) Justice McDowell.
c) Justice Manning.
d) Justice Thurow.
5. Who is the President's speech writer?
This section contains 277 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)