Quiz: Chapters 1-3
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In Chapter 1, what nasty case has been assigned to Jensen?
a) The Brown case.
b) The Phillips case.
c) The Nash case.
d) The Dumond case.
2. What is Rosenberg watching with his law clerk as the novel begins?
a) A demonstration.
b) The President's limousine.
c) A debate.
3. Who does Khamel meet at the Four Seasons Hotel in Georgetown?
a) Luke Davidson.
b) Andrew Stein.
c) Edwin Sneller.
d) Brian Caldwell.
4. How much will Khamel receive for the assassinations of Rosenberg and Jensen?
a) $3 million.
b) $5 million.
c) $10 million.
d) $8 million.
5. What password do Luke and Sam/Khamel use when they meet at the pier?
This section contains 262 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)