|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Grantham after the story about the nominees is published?
(a) A lawyer with information about Rosenberg and Jensen.
(d) A reporter from the Times.
2. Where is Callahan going to attend a conference?
(a) New Orleans.
3. Which Justice wants to use the law clerks to put together a list of murder suspects?
(a) Justice McDowell.
(b) Justice Runyan.
(c) Justice Thurow.
(d) Justice Manning.
4. What does Coal say when the President does not agree with Coal's choice of clothing for the press conference?
(a) "You won't be sorry."
(b) "It is the right image to project at this time."
(c) "Trust me."
(d) "It is very important to dress this way."
5. What does the nurse read to Rosenberg until he falls asleep?
(a) The daily paper.
(b) A biography.
(c) A brief.
(d) The Wall Street Journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the President ask Voyles to provide by 5 p.m. seven days a week until the murders are solved?
2. Where is Grantham supposed to meet Sarge?
3. Who plays the role of peacemaker when Coal and Voyle argue over the list of candidates to be vetted for the Supreme Court?
4. Why is Suspect Number Six on the list of possible suspects for the murders of the justices?
5. How much will Khamel receive for the assassinations of Rosenberg and Jensen?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)