Quiz: Chapters 1-3 to Chapters 20-25
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How many times might the President change clothes between breakfast and dinner?
2. Who is one of the most popular professors at Tulane?
a) Thomas Callahan.
b) Timothy Whitfield.
c) David Caanan.
d) Theodore Canton.
3. What does someone do to Grantham's car?
a) Searches the car.
b) Shoots out a tire.
c) Installs a transmitter.
d) Tampers with the brakes.
4. Why is Verheek coming to New Orleans?
a) To give a eulogy at Callahan's memorial service.
b) To meet with Shaw.
c) To attend Callahan's memorial service.
d) To be a pallbearer at Callahan's memorial service.
5. How many siblings does Shaw have?
This section contains 304 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)