Quiz: Chapters 32-36
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who from the Times is asking about the pelican brief?
2. Where should Shaw have been instead of in New York researching lawyers?
a) At home with her family.
b) Federal Procedure at Tulane.
c) Antitrust at Tulane.
d) Constitutional Law at Tulane.
3. Where is Barr told to go after he arrives in New Orleans?
d) Fort Lauderdale.
4. At which law firm does Croft thinks he spots Garcia?
a) Greely and Brown.
b) White and Blazevich.
c) Brim, Stearns, and Kidlow.
d) Ryan, Whitcomb, and Wood
5. How long does the President wish to wait before beginning an investigation into the...
This section contains 285 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)