Quiz: Chapters 1-3 to Chapters 32-36
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who is the person mentioned in the pelican brief?
2. What student enters the constitutional law class late?
a) Darby Shaw.
b) David Sallinger.
c) Alex Smythe.
d) John Wentworth.
3. How much is Croft being paid to watch lawyers' offices?
a) $20 an hour.
b) $120 a day.
c) $10 an hour.
d) $90 a day.
4. Why does Shaw go to the federal building in Lafayette?
a) To talk to a friend.
b) To look at files from a trial.
c) To file a subpoena.
d) To look at property deeds.
5. Why is the President dissatisfied with a speech he is to give...
This section contains 291 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)