Mid-Book Test (up to Part II, Chapters 14-16)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How many countries of the third wave of democratization reverted to authoritarianism or saw a significant erosion of democratic institutions?
2. What population density allowed agriculture?
3. What would never have occurred to a western slave owner to do in contrast to Eastern slave owners?
4. Who argued that a just city had to exist in conformity with man's permanent nature and not what was ephemeral and changing according to Chapter 2?
5. When did the Zhou dynasty split?
Short Essay Questions
This section contains 929 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)