|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the Duma reinstated after Peter the Great?
2. What class was eliminated by the two world wars in Germany?
(a) The Junker.
(b) The Volk.
(c) The Grainer.
(d) The Grumber.
3. When was an examination system put back in place in China?
4. Why do people in favelas not invest in their homes?
(a) They cannot take loans.
(b) The drug lords won't allow it.
(c) They do not own them.
(d) The police always destroy improvements.
5. How many mechanisms offset growing poverty?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Concordat of Worms enacted ?
2. What led Emperor Chengu to cancel long distance voyages?
3. How long did Charles I's personal rule last?
4. When did Warren Hastings decide to apply the Dharmasastra to the Hindus, Islamic law to the Muslims, and some version of English "Justice, Equity, and Good Conscience" to all other cases?
5. What corresponds to what is now called positive law according to Chapter 17?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)