|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Battle of Lepanto take place?
2. When did King Bela III die?
3. How many taels of silver were left in the Chinese treasury in the early 17th century China?
4. What country has become what some political scientists label an "electoral authoritarian" regime according to Chapter 26?
(d) The Russian Federation.
5. What was the population of China at the start of the Ming Dynasty?
(a) 60 million.
(b) 160 million.
(c) 260 million.
(d) 50 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the nickname of Empress Wu?
2. When did the Catholic church upheld the right of women to inherit property?
3. What problem did the Chinese not solve?
4. When did Napoleon win at Jena-Auerstadt?
5. When was the Table of Ranks put in place in Russia?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)