|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Louis XIV die?
2. Who was forced to abdicate after the Glorious Revolution?
(a) James II.
(b) Richard II.
(c) George II.
(d) Mark II.
3. Who are not formally accountable to their people except through a parliament with very limited powers, but have been careful to attend to the demands of the various groups that make up the country?
(a) Lybian leaders.
(b) Iran leaders.
(c) Syrian leaders.
(d) Jordan Kings.
4. What are the Shastras according to Chapter 19?
(a) The bad law.
(b) God's spoken words.
(c) The first law.
(d) The law for the men.
5. What was the per capita income range necessary to achieve the "upper middle income" status of the World Bank in the mid 20th century according to Chapter 24?
(a) $4,000 to $12,000.
(b) $6,000 to $12,000.
(c) $40,000 to $125,000.
(d) $400 to $1,200.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do people in favelas not invest in their homes?
2. What was the nickname of Empress Wu?
3. When was "The Wealth of Nations" written in relation to Marx?
4. What led Emperor Chengu to cancel long distance voyages?
5. When did Philip II issue the law that stated "no impositions, contributions, or other taxes are to be imposed on the whole Kingdom without the Cortes being summoned and without their being granted by the procuradores"?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)