|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many mechanisms offset growing poverty?
2. When did Mátyás Hunyadi die?
3. When did the Catholic church upheld the right of women to inherit property?
(a) 9th century.
(b) 7th century.
(c) 8th century.
(d) 11th century.
4. How often were the lords and his commoner vassals called together to judge cases in feudal France?
(a) Every 12 weeks.
(b) Every 5 weeks.
(c) Every 2 weeks.
(d) Every 6 weeks.
5. When did the Battle of Lepanto take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Sir Edward Coke die?
2. What king imposed the Magna Carta after a military defeat?
3. What was the Ancien régime France an early prototype of?
4. When did the Russian aristocrats have their service obligation abolished?
5. When was the Concordat of Worms enacted ?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Fukuyama define accountability in Chapter 22?
2. What is political decay part of?
3. What did Russia not share with the Ottomans according to Chapter 26?
4. What happened between the Christian church and political authorities in Europe according to Chapter 18?
5. What was a necessary step for accountability in France?
6. What happened in the final years of the French monarchy according to Chapter 23?
7. What is the first question that Fukuyama asks about political development in Chapter 30?
8. What was the second question that Fukuyama addresses?
9. What does Fukuyama say about the English Parliament in Chapter 27?
10. What did the Orthodox Christian Church not do?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)