|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What corresponds to what is now called positive law according to Chapter 17?
2. When did Constantine convert to Christianity according to Chapter 18?
3. When did Mátyás Hunyadi die?
4. What was the nickname of Empress Wu?
(a) Good Empress Wu.
(b) Crazy Empress Wu.
(c) Beautiful Empress Wu.
(d) Evil CWu.
5. How often were the lords and his commoner vassals called together to judge cases in feudal France?
(a) Every 6 weeks.
(b) Every 5 weeks.
(c) Every 2 weeks.
(d) Every 12 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Commodore Matthew Perry show up with his "black ships" in Tokyo Bay?
2. When did the Russian aristocrats have their service obligation abolished?
3. When did King Bela III die?
4. When did the Seigneurial courts lose their power in England?
5. When did Peter the Great die?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the Church become in Europe?
2. Why is Latin America unique according to Chapter 24?
3. What was the second question that Fukuyama addresses?
4. Where are the political factors traced back to?
5. What happened between the Christian church and political authorities in Europe according to Chapter 18?
6. What tips a state towards accountability according to Chapter 28?
7. What was British Common Law?
8. What is the first question that Fukuyama asks about political development in Chapter 30?
9. What is political decay part of?
10. What are four differing results relating to accountability?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)