|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Catholic church upheld the right of women to inherit property?
(a) 11th century.
(b) 8th century.
(c) 9th century.
(d) 7th century.
2. When did the Kwangju massacre take place?
3. How long did Charles I's personal rule last?
(a) 11 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 21 years.
(d) 17 years.
4. Who gave the definition of institutions as "stable, valued, recurring patterns of behavior"?
(a) Koenraad W. Swart.
(b) Samuel Huntington.
(c) Francis Fukuyama.
(d) Ray Huang.
5. How much was the per capita spending on all government services, from armies and roads to schools and police on the street in Afghanistan in 2008?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the highly sophisticated compilation of Roman law produced in Constantinople under at the beginning of the sixth century named?
2. When did the Supreme Court rule on the Lochner v. New York case?
3. When was Constantinople taken by the Turks?
4. How often were the lords and his commoner vassals called together to judge cases in feudal France?
5. What was the impersonal bureaucracy of the Han Dynasty eroded by?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)