|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is kanunname derived from?
a) Roman law.
b) Papal law.
c) Canon law
d) French law.
2. When was Sultan Selim II deposed according to Chapter 13?
3. When did Sir Edward Coke die?
4. Who collectivized land in 1978?
a) Mao Zedong.
b) Jiang Zemin.
c) Deng Xiaoping.
d) Zhu Rongji.
5. When did the Supreme Court rule on the Lochner v. New York case?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is a particularly well-developed and pure example of segmentary lineage organization?
This section contains 937 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)