|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
(a) The black rule.
(b) The rule of law.
(c) The golden rule.
(d) The rule of three.
2. When did India and China start diverging significantly?
(a) 900 B.C.
(b) 700 B.C.
(c) 800 B.C.
(d) 600 B.C.
3. When did the Qin Dynasty start ruling over the whole of China?
(a) 230 B.C.
(b) 250 B.C.
(c) 221 B.C.
(d) 321 B.C.
4. How many movies does Nigeria produce?
(a) As much as Hollywood.
(b) As much as Bollywood.
(c) As much as Germany.
(d) As much as France.
5. How much land remained privately owned in the USSR?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
2. Who appointed Ogier Ghiselin de Busbecq at the court of Suleiman the Magnificent?
3. What is a socially and biologically grounded reality for human being?
4. Who formulated an ideology of state building that explicitly laid out the logic of the new centralized state?
5. How long did the Tang Dynasty last?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the driving factor in creating a unified Chinese state, according to Chapter 7?
2. What was the method of agnation?
3. What was the first kind of organization according to the author in Chapter 3?
4. What happened to the patrimonial aristocratic class according to Chapter 9?
5. What does Fukayama outline in Chapter 1?
6. What does Fukayama identify as the three main institutions of modern democracy?
7. What five attributes distinguishes a state from a tribal organization according to Chapter 5?
8. What did the emergence of the Han dynasty bring?
9. What did Fukuyama argue about the Malmuks in Chapter 14?
10. What weakens and strengths the central state authority?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)