|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Empress Xu murdered?
(a) 71 B.C.
(b) 80 B.C.
(c) 56 B.C.
(d) 69 B.C.
2. When did Rajiv Gandhi decentralized power in India?
3. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
4. When did Alexander I of Russia manage to overrun a good part of Europe?
5. How may countries were considered free by the Freedom House in 1973, according to Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who killed the grand councilor Li Si?
2. What are bBand-level societies built around?
3. Who helped the Emperor stage a coup against Empress Liang's house according to Chapter 9?
4. What population density allowed agriculture?
5. How much land remained privately owned in the USSR?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Fukayama outline in Chapter 1?
2. How did the Mamluks eventually disturb the nature of their relation to the state?
3. What does Fukuyama discuss about chimps?
4. What five attributes distinguishes a state from a tribal organization according to Chapter 5?
5. What was the Qin system and why did it collapse according to Chapter 8?
6. What brought distant common ancestors closer according to Fukuyama?
7. How was Europe different?
8. What concept was largely based on kinship?
9. What philosophies does Fukuyama reference and who does he share views with in Chapter 2?
10. What was the first kind of organization according to the author in Chapter 3?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)