|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Norman Conquest of England take place?
2. When was the The Romance of the Three Kingdoms written?
(a) Early Ming dynasty.
(b) Early Qi dynasty.
(c) Early Whu dynasty.
(d) Early Tang dynasty.
3. When were the collective farms disbanded in China?
4. When did Chandra Gupta I rise to power?
(a) 320 A.D.
(b) 50 A.D.
(c) 340 A.D.
(d) 330 A.D.
5. When did the Zhou dynasty split?
(a) 770 B.C.
(b) 970 B.C.
(c) 870 B.C.
(d) 570 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Alexander I of Russia manage to overrun a good part of Europe?
2. Who appointed Ogier Ghiselin de Busbecq at the court of Suleiman the Magnificent?
3. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
4. When did Caliph al-Mahdi rise to power?
5. How many Kalinga died during the Kalinga campaign?
Short Essay Questions
1. What caused a change in the number of polities during the Zhao Dynasty?
2. What does Fukuyama discuss about chimps?
3. What philosophies does Fukuyama reference and who does he share views with in Chapter 2?
4. What aspects of modern bureaucracy were in place during the Han dynasty?
5. What did the emergence of the Han dynasty bring?
6. What did Fukuyama argue about the Malmuks in Chapter 14?
7. What was feudalism like in China?
8. What general assumption is made by the author in the Preface?
9. How was Europe different?
10. What were jatis and varnas according to Chapter 11?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)