|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many families were relocated by the Qin Dynasty?
2. How much of the productive land in France was in ecclesiastical hands in the 7th century?
(b) A fourth.
(c) A third.
(d) A fifth.
3. When did Alexander I of Russia manage to overrun a good part of Europe?
4. What was S. E. Finer's occupation?
5. How many movies does Nigeria produce?
(a) As much as France.
(b) As much as Hollywood.
(c) As much as Germany.
(d) As much as Bollywood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Elman Service's occupation?
2. What happened in 173, 179 and 182 in China?
3. When did Rajiv Gandhi decentralized power in India?
4. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
5. In China, what was the class somewhat below that of the nobility that included soldiers or other meritorious commoners?
Short Essay Questions
1. How could the Brahamic religion be described?
2. How did the Mamluks eventually disturb the nature of their relation to the state?
3. What was feudalism like in China?
4. What philosophies does Fukuyama reference and who does he share views with in Chapter 2?
5. What aspects of modern bureaucracy were in place during the Han dynasty?
6. What did warfare cause for many people?
7. What does Fukayama identify as the three main institutions of modern democracy?
8. What did China do to support the military and warfare?
9. What general assumption is made by the author in the Preface?
10. How was India's early political development different from that of China according to Chapter 10?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)