|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What justified an armed rebellion against the Emperor in China?
(a) The loss of the Mandate of Tang.
(b) The loss of the Mandate of Stability.
(c) The loss of the Mandate of Governance.
(d) The loss of the Mandate of Heaven.
2. When did Maine spend time in India?
(a) 1862 to 1872.
(b) 1862 to 1875.
(c) 1862 to 1869.
(d) 1862 to 1868.
3. What was Ohn Hajna's occupation?
4. Who succeeded Mohammad?
(a) Abu Bakr
5. How long did the sultanate last in India?
(a) 340 years.
(b) 320 years.
(c) 350 years.
(d) 310 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the Meiji Emperor's 15 children reached adulthood?
2. When did Ajatashatru die?
3. When did the Ayyubid dynasty end according to Chapter 14?
4. What weapons played a key role in the fall of Constantinople?
5. How many Kalinga died during the Kalinga campaign?
Short Essay Questions
1. What philosophies does Fukuyama reference and who does he share views with in Chapter 2?
2. What does Fukuyama question regarding property rights in Chapter 4?
3. What failures led do the undoing of the Ottoman Empire?
4. What did the emergence of the Han dynasty bring?
5. What does Fukayama outline in Chapter 1?
6. What five attributes distinguishes a state from a tribal organization according to Chapter 5?
7. What caused a change in the number of polities during the Zhao Dynasty?
8. Why does Fukuyama attack theories like that of Karl Marx?
9. What did China do to support the military and warfare?
10. What practice does Fukuyama examine in Chapter 13?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)