|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the Byzantine army defeated at Baphaeon?
2. How many movies does Nigeria produce?
(a) As much as Bollywood.
(b) As much as Hollywood.
(c) As much as Germany.
(d) As much as France.
3. When did the Sui Dynasty disappear?
4. When did Clovis rule?
(a) 7th century.
(b) 8th century.
(c) 11th century.
(d) 6th century.
5. What does the latifundia in agrarian societies say?
(a) The rich get richer unless stopped.
(b) Rich will trickle down money.
(c) Serfs are expandable.
(d) The peasants are bound to take power.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Communists claim victory in China?
2. When did the Mauryas empire rule India?
3. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
4. What were the agnatic descent groups described by Fustel de Coulanges known as in Rome?
5. What society is still a hunter-gatherer society?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the first kind of organization according to the author in Chapter 3?
2. How did the Mamluks eventually disturb the nature of their relation to the state?
3. What does Fukuyama question regarding property rights in Chapter 4?
4. How could the Brahamic religion be described?
5. What did the emergence of the Han dynasty bring?
6. What does Fukuyama examine regarding the structure of the Ottomans in Chapter 15?
7. What will a successful modern democracy have?
8. What failures led do the undoing of the Ottoman Empire?
9. What was the method of agnation?
10. Why does Fukuyama attack theories like that of Karl Marx?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)