|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Ajatashatru die?
(a) 481 BC.
(b) 461 BC.
(c) 451 BC.
(d) 471 BC.
2. When did Bimbisara become king?
(a) Second half of 14th century.
(b) Second half of 17th century.
(c) Second half of 16th century.
(d) Second half of 15th century.
3. How much of the productive land in France was in ecclesiastical hands in the 7th century?
(a) A fifth.
(c) A fourth.
(d) A third.
4. How many enemy soldiers did the state of Qin kill during the period from 356 to 236 B.C?
(a) 1.5 million.
(b) 0.5 million.
(c) 2.5 million.
(d) 5 million.
5. How long did the Qin dynasty survive Ying Zheng?
(a) 114 years.
(b) 14 years.
(c) 214 years.
(d) 314 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Brihadratha die?
2. Who succeeded Mohammad?
3. What weapons played a key role in the fall of Constantinople?
4. When were the collective farms disbanded in China?
5. What would never have occurred to a western slave owner to do in contrast to Eastern slave owners?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has China repeatedly returned to according to Chapter 20?
2. How does Fukuyama define accountability in Chapter 22?
3. What three main kingdoms developed according to Chapter 12?
4. What does Fukayama identify as the three main institutions of modern democracy?
5. What brought distant common ancestors closer according to Fukuyama?
6. What was the second question that Fukuyama addresses?
7. What was the Qin system and why did it collapse according to Chapter 8?
8. What is the first question that Fukuyama asks about political development in Chapter 30?
9. What happened to the patrimonial aristocratic class according to Chapter 9?
10. What eventually happened to the central authority of the state in Hungary?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)