|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Chosroes I rule?
2. How much of human and Chimpanzee DNA overlap?
3. Who appointed Ogier Ghiselin de Busbecq at the court of Suleiman the Magnificent?
(a) Charles VI.
(b) Charles V.
(c) Charles IV.
(d) Charles III.
4. How many movies does Nigeria produce?
(a) As much as Germany.
(b) As much as Hollywood.
(c) As much as Bollywood.
(d) As much as France.
5. What played an important functional role in facilitating large-scale collective action?
(c) Military power.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the Qin dynasty survive Ying Zheng?
2. What percentage of taxes are collected in the U.S?
3. Who collectivized land in 1978?
4. When did the Sui Dynasty disappear?
5. Who helped the Emperor stage a coup against Empress Liang's house according to Chapter 9?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the driving factor in creating a unified Chinese state, according to Chapter 7?
2. What were jatis and varnas according to Chapter 11?
3. What caused a change in the number of polities during the Zhao Dynasty?
4. What general assumption is made by the author in the Preface?
5. How was Europe different?
6. What was the first kind of organization according to the author in Chapter 3?
7. What three main kingdoms developed according to Chapter 12?
8. What did Fukuyama argue about the Malmuks in Chapter 14?
9. What does Fukayama identify as the three main institutions of modern democracy?
10. What does Fukayama outline in Chapter 1?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)