|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What age didn't Qin pass though concerning army management?
(a) Golden Age.
(b) Conscription Age.
(c) Mercenary Age.
(d) Volunteer Age.
2. Who are not formally accountable to their people except through a parliament with very limited powers, but have been careful to attend to the demands of the various groups that make up the country?
(a) Jordan Kings.
(b) Iran leaders.
(c) Lybian leaders.
(d) Syrian leaders.
3. When was "Political Order in Changing Societies" published according to Chapter 30?
4. When was the Table of Ranks put in place in Russia?
5. When was "The Wealth of Nations" written in relation to Marx?
(a) 45 years before.
(b) 65 years before.
(c) 75 years before.
(d) 55 years before.
6. What is kanunname derived from?
(a) French law.
(b) Canon law
(c) Papal law.
(d) Roman law.
7. What did Pollock and Maitland write about the king?
(a) That he was not allowed to pass laws.
(b) That he was not the law.
(c) That he was not above the law.
(d) That he would not bow to the law.
8. What emerged as a a result of lineages need to place to bury their ancestors and appease the souls of the dead according to Chapter 29?
(c) Public land.
(d) Private property.
9. When did the Romanov of Russia gain power according to Chapter 21?
10. When did Peter the Great die?
11. What king imposed the Magna Carta after a military defeat?
(a) King George.
(b) Kind Edward.
(c) King Mark.
(d) King John.
12. When was the Duma reinstated after Peter the Great?
13. When did the Battle of Lepanto take place?
14. When did the Mongols enter Hungary?
15. When did the Iranian Islamist revolution take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was an examination system put back in place in China?
2. Why do people in favelas not invest in their homes?
3. When did the Seigneurial courts lose their power in England?
4. When did Sir Edward Coke die?
5. When did the major powers face growing demands for military expenditures?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)