|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many mechanisms offset growing poverty?
2. What class was eliminated by the two world wars in Germany?
(a) The Grainer.
(b) The Junker.
(c) The Grumber.
(d) The Volk.
3. What did Gregory VII do to the Roman Emperor Henry IV?
(a) He orderd his assassination.
(b) He married him.
(c) He excommunicated him.
(d) He gave him Italy as a gift.
4. When was the Peace of Westphalia signed?
5. Where was the old Teotihuacán city located?
6. When did the Seigneurial courts lose their power in England?
7. Who are not formally accountable to their people except through a parliament with very limited powers, but have been careful to attend to the demands of the various groups that make up the country?
(a) Iran leaders.
(b) Lybian leaders.
(c) Syrian leaders.
(d) Jordan Kings.
8. When was "The Wealth of Nations" written in relation to Marx?
(a) 45 years before.
(b) 55 years before.
(c) 75 years before.
(d) 65 years before.
9. When did the Moorish bastion of Grenada fell?
10. What king imposed the Magna Carta after a military defeat?
(a) King Mark.
(b) King George.
(c) King John.
(d) Kind Edward.
11. What is kanunname derived from?
(a) Canon law
(b) Roman law.
(c) French law.
(d) Papal law.
12. When did the Catholic church upheld the right of women to inherit property?
(a) 9th century.
(b) 11th century.
(c) 7th century.
(d) 8th century.
13. When did Sir Edward Coke die?
14. What countries were examples of weak absolutism and failed accountability, according to Chapter 25?
(a) Germany and Italy.
(b) Spain and France.
(c) Britain and France.
(d) Italy and Spain.
15. When did the Romanov of Russia gain power according to Chapter 21?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Cortes begin his conquest of Mexico?
2. When did the Battle of Lepanto take place?
3. When was the Concordat of Worms enacted ?
4. When was the Duma reinstated after Peter the Great?
5. How much land did the French peasants own at the eve of the Revolution?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)