Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Battle of Lepanto take place?
2. When did King Bela III die?
3. How many taels of silver were left in the Chinese treasury in the early 17th century China?
4. What country has become what some political scientists label an "electoral authoritarian" regime according to Chapter 26?
(d) The Russian Federation.
5. What was the population of China at the start of the Ming Dynasty?
(a) 60 million.
(b) 160 million.
(c) 260 million.
(d) 50 million.
6. What was the nickname of Empress Wu?
(a) Beautiful Empress Wu.
(b) Evil CWu.
(c) Good Empress Wu.
(d) Crazy Empress Wu.
7. When did the Catholic church upheld the right of women to inherit property?
(a) 11th century.
(b) 8th century.
(c) 7th century.
(d) 9th century.
8. What problem did the Chinese not solve?
(a) The bad emperor problem.
(b) The evil emperor problem.
(c) The good emperor problem.
(d) The incompetent emperor problem.
9. When did Napoleon win at Jena-Auerstadt?
10. When was the Table of Ranks put in place in Russia?
11. How much land did the French peasants own at the eve of the Revolution?
12. What was the highly sophisticated compilation of Roman law produced in Constantinople under at the beginning of the sixth century named?
(a) The Justinian Code.
(b) The Roman Code.
(c) The Imperial Code.
(d) The Contantinople Code.
13. When did the Romanov of Russia gain power according to Chapter 21?
14. What king imposed the Magna Carta after a military defeat?
(a) Kind Edward.
(b) King John.
(c) King Mark.
(d) King George.
15. When did Sir Edward Coke die?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Charles I's personal rule last?
2. When was Constantinople taken by the Turks?
3. What is kanunname derived from?
4. Why do people in favelas not invest in their homes?
5. How much land did the Catholic Church own in Denmark in 1536?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)