|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When did Ying Zheng live according to Chapter 8?
a) 239-210 B.C.
b) 269-210 B.C.
c) 259-210 B.C.
d) 249-210 B.C.
2. When was the Duma reinstated after Peter the Great?
3. When did the State of Chu perform a cadastral survey?
4. What justified an armed rebellion against the Emperor in China?
a) The loss of the Mandate of Heaven.
b) The loss of the Mandate of Governance.
c) The loss of the Mandate of Stability.
d) The loss of the Mandate of Tang.
5. How large was the Chinese Empire in 1 A.D.?
a) Comaprable to modern day Germany.
This section contains 440 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)