|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is kanunname derived from?
(a) French law.
(b) Roman law.
(c) Canon law
(d) Papal law.
2. How much land did the French peasants own at the eve of the Revolution?
3. What was the population of China at the start of the Ming Dynasty?
(a) 60 million.
(b) 260 million.
(c) 160 million.
(d) 50 million.
4. Where was the old Teotihuacán city located?
5. When was the Golden Bull put in effect?
6. What led Emperor Chengu to cancel long distance voyages?
(a) High expensive.
(b) Fear of god.
(c) Lack of political gain.
(d) Self satisfaction.
7. How much land did the Catholic Church own in Denmark in 1536?
8. When did the Romanov of Russia gain power according to Chapter 21?
9. When did Sir Edward Coke die?
10. When did Peter the Great die?
11. What problem did the Chinese not solve?
(a) The good emperor problem.
(b) The incompetent emperor problem.
(c) The evil emperor problem.
(d) The bad emperor problem.
12. How often were the lords and his commoner vassals called together to judge cases in feudal France?
(a) Every 2 weeks.
(b) Every 5 weeks.
(c) Every 6 weeks.
(d) Every 12 weeks.
13. What Empire did not allow aristocracy to emerge?
(a) The Ottoman Empire.
(b) The French Empire.
(c) The Chinese EMpire.
(d) The Mongol Empire.
14. When did the Kwangju massacre take place?
15. When was the Table of Ranks put in place in Russia?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Battle of Lepanto take place?
2. When did the Mongols enter Hungary?
3. What did Gregory VII do to the Roman Emperor Henry IV?
4. How long did the Russian occupation by the Mongols last?
5. When did Cortes begin his conquest of Mexico?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)