|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What age didn't Qin pass though concerning army management?
(a) Volunteer Age.
(b) Golden Age.
(c) Conscription Age.
(d) Mercenary Age.
2. How long did the Russian occupation by the Mongols last?
(a) 250 years.
(b) 350 years.
(c) 450 years.
(d) 200 years.
3. When did Philip II issue the law that stated "no impositions, contributions, or other taxes are to be imposed on the whole Kingdom without the Cortes being summoned and without their being granted by the procuradores"?
4. How often were the lords and his commoner vassals called together to judge cases in feudal France?
(a) Every 5 weeks.
(b) Every 6 weeks.
(c) Every 2 weeks.
(d) Every 12 weeks.
5. When did Peter the Great die?
6. When did Louis XIV die?
7. Who are not formally accountable to their people except through a parliament with very limited powers, but have been careful to attend to the demands of the various groups that make up the country?
(a) Iran leaders.
(b) Lybian leaders.
(c) Jordan Kings.
(d) Syrian leaders.
8. When did the Russian aristocrats have their service obligation abolished?
9. How much land did the Catholic Church own in Denmark in 1536?
10. When was "Political Order in Changing Societies" published according to Chapter 30?
11. When did Constantine convert to Christianity according to Chapter 18?
12. When did Mátyás Hunyadi die?
13. What did Pollock and Maitland write about the king?
(a) That he was not allowed to pass laws.
(b) That he would not bow to the law.
(c) That he was not above the law.
(d) That he was not the law.
14. When was the Table of Ranks put in place in Russia?
15. When was "The Wealth of Nations" written in relation to Marx?
(a) 45 years before.
(b) 65 years before.
(c) 75 years before.
(d) 55 years before.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the nickname of Empress Wu?
2. What is kanunname derived from?
3. When did Cortes begin his conquest of Mexico?
4. What problem did the Chinese not solve?
5. How much land did the French peasants own at the eve of the Revolution?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)