|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What led Emperor Chengu to cancel long distance voyages?
(a) Fear of god.
(b) High expensive.
(c) Lack of political gain.
(d) Self satisfaction.
2. When did Cortes begin his conquest of Mexico?
3. How many taels of silver were left in the Chinese treasury in the early 17th century China?
4. What was the German state that emerged in Brandenburg-Prussia in the eighteenth century based on?
(a) Wealth based bureaucracy.
(b) Filial based bureaucracy.
(c) Merit based bureaucracy.
(d) Connection based bureaucracy.
5. When did the Iranian Islamist revolution take place?
6. When did the Catholic church upheld the right of women to inherit property?
(a) 7th century.
(b) 8th century.
(c) 11th century.
(d) 9th century.
7. What are the Shastras according to Chapter 19?
(a) The law for the men.
(b) The first law.
(c) The bad law.
(d) God's spoken words.
8. What class was eliminated by the two world wars in Germany?
(a) The Volk.
(b) The Grainer.
(c) The Grumber.
(d) The Junker.
9. When was the Peace of Westphalia signed?
10. Who was forced to abdicate after the Glorious Revolution?
(a) Richard II.
(b) James II.
(c) George II.
(d) Mark II.
11. What problem did the Chinese not solve?
(a) The bad emperor problem.
(b) The evil emperor problem.
(c) The good emperor problem.
(d) The incompetent emperor problem.
12. What did Gregory VII do to the Roman Emperor Henry IV?
(a) He excommunicated him.
(b) He gave him Italy as a gift.
(c) He married him.
(d) He orderd his assassination.
13. When did Napoleon win at Jena-Auerstadt?
14. When did the Seigneurial courts lose their power in England?
15. When was the Concordat of Worms enacted ?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Romanov of Russia gain power according to Chapter 21?
2. When did the Moorish bastion of Grenada fell?
3. When did Peter the Great die?
4. How many mechanisms offset growing poverty?
5. Where was the old Teotihuacán city located?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)