|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did India and China start diverging significantly?
(a) 600 B.C.
(b) 800 B.C.
(c) 900 B.C.
(d) 700 B.C.
2. What justified an armed rebellion against the Emperor in China?
(a) The loss of the Mandate of Heaven.
(b) The loss of the Mandate of Governance.
(c) The loss of the Mandate of Tang.
(d) The loss of the Mandate of Stability.
3. Where was the Chimpanzee Puist kept?
(a) Arnhem Zoo.
(b) London Zoo.
(c) Monaco Zoo.
(d) San Diego Zoo.
4. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
5. When did the predynastic Yangshao period run according to Chapter 6?
(a) 5000 to 3000 B.C.
(b) 6000 to 5000 B.C.
(c) 7000 to 3000 B.C.
(d) 8000 to 2000 B.C.
6. How many forms of punishment does Oracle bone describe during the Shang Dynasty?
7. When were the collective farms disbanded in China?
8. What was Elman Service's occupation?
9. How many countries of the third wave of democratization reverted to authoritarianism or saw a significant erosion of democratic institutions?
(a) 1 in 5.
(b) 1 in 3.
(c) 2 in 7.
(d) 1 in 10.
10. How many countries had a electoral democracy in the late 1990's?
11. Who collectivized land in 1978?
(a) Deng Xiaoping.
(b) Zhu Rongji.
(c) Mao Zedong.
(d) Jiang Zemin.
12. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
(a) The rule of three.
(b) The golden rule.
(c) The rule of law.
(d) The black rule.
13. How much of the productive land in France was in ecclesiastical hands in the 7th century?
(b) A fourth.
(c) A fifth.
(d) A third.
14. Who wrote Communist Manifesto?
(a) Friedrich Engels.
(c) Karl Marx.
(d) Jean Jacques Rousseau.
15. What was the sanjakbey duties?
(a) Led cavalry into battle.
(b) Protected civilians.
(c) Collected taxes.
(d) Public servant training.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Ayyubid dynasty end according to Chapter 14?
2. When did the Norman Conquest of England take place?
3. When did Bimbisara become king?
4. What was the Bahri regiment named after?
5. When did the State of Chu perform a cadastral survey?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)