Mid-Book Test (up to Part II, Chapters 14-16)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is a socially and biologically grounded reality for human being?
2. How long did the sultanate last in India?
a) 350 years.
b) 320 years.
c) 310 years.
d) 340 years.
3. What justified an armed rebellion against the Emperor in China?
a) The loss of the Mandate of Tang.
b) The loss of the Mandate of Heaven.
c) The loss of the Mandate of Governance.
d) The loss of the Mandate of Stability.
4. How many Kalinga died during the Kalinga campaign?
5. What was S. E. Finer's occupation?
This section contains 440 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)