|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the sultanate last in India?
(a) 340 years.
(b) 320 years.
(c) 310 years.
(d) 350 years.
2. What term designates a clan, community or group where people can only have a limited set of occupation?
3. When did the relationship between landlord and peasant had come to acquire a contractual character according to Jeno Szucs?
(a) 12th century.
(b) 14th century.
(c) 15th century.
(d) 13th century.
4. What was the sanjakbey duties?
(a) Collected taxes.
(b) Protected civilians.
(c) Public servant training.
(d) Led cavalry into battle.
5. When did Sultan Barquq come to power?
6. When did the State of Chu perform a cadastral survey?
7. When did the Han Dynasty hold power?
(a) 206 B.C to 19 A.D.
(b) 226 B.C to 9 A.D.
(c) 206 B.C to 9 B.C.
(d) 206 B.C to 9 A.D.
8. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
9. How large was the Chinese Empire in 1 A.D.?
(a) Comparable to the Roman Empire.
(b) Comparable to medieval Japan.
(c) Comparable to 1945 Russia.
(d) Comaprable to modern day Germany.
10. When did the Orange Revolution happen?
11. When was "Discourse on the Origins of Inequality" published according to chapter 3?
12. How much did grain prices in Anatolia in constant silver units rose by between 1489 to 1616?
13. How much of human and Chimpanzee DNA overlap?
14. When did Caliph al-Mahdi rise to power?
15. How many families were relocated by the Qin Dynasty?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the Tang Dynasty last?
2. How many fiefdoms did the Zhou king setup?
3. How many Kalinga died during the Kalinga campaign?
4. Who helped the Emperor stage a coup against Empress Liang's house according to Chapter 9?
5. How many staff did the director of prayer have in the Han Dynasty?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)