|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Ajatashatru die?
(a) 451 BC.
(b) 471 BC.
(c) 481 BC.
(d) 461 BC.
2. Who collectivized land in 1978?
(a) Deng Xiaoping.
(b) Mao Zedong.
(c) Zhu Rongji.
(d) Jiang Zemin.
3. When did the relationship between landlord and peasant had come to acquire a contractual character according to Jeno Szucs?
(a) 14th century.
(b) 13th century.
(c) 15th century.
(d) 12th century.
4. How many families were relocated by the Qin Dynasty?
5. When did Chandra Gupta I rise to power?
(a) 50 A.D.
(b) 320 A.D.
(c) 330 A.D.
(d) 340 A.D.
6. How much did grain prices in Anatolia in constant silver units rose by between 1489 to 1616?
7. How many countries of the third wave of democratization reverted to authoritarianism or saw a significant erosion of democratic institutions?
(a) 1 in 5.
(b) 1 in 10.
(c) 2 in 7.
(d) 1 in 3.
8. When did Clovis rule?
(a) 6th century.
(b) 7th century.
(c) 8th century.
(d) 11th century.
9. When was "Ancient Law" by Henry Maine published?
10. What is a socially and biologically grounded reality for human being?
11. What are bBand-level societies built around?
(a) Nuclear society.
(b) Familian society.
(c) Poly nuclear society.
12. When were the collective farms disbanded in China?
13. How many Kalinga died during the Kalinga campaign?
14. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
15. How long did it take to codify the ritual behavior within lineage?
(a) One dynasty.
(b) Two dynasties.
(c) Five dynasties.
(d) Three dynasties.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Rajiv Gandhi decentralized power in India?
2. Who wrote Communist Manifesto?
3. How long did the sultanate last in India?
4. When did the Qin Dynasty start ruling over the whole of China?
5. When did Muhammad and his followers move to Medina?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)