|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote Communist Manifesto?
(a) Karl Marx.
(b) Friedrich Engels.
(c) Jean Jacques Rousseau.
2. When did the first chiefdom and states start to appear in India according to Chapter 10?
(a) Fifth millenium B.C.
(b) Third millenium B.C.
(c) First millenium B.C.
(d) Second millenium B.C.
3. Who argued that a just city had to exist in conformity with man's permanent nature and not what was ephemeral and changing according to Chapter 2?
(a) Engles and Rousseau.
(b) Rousseau and Plato.
(c) Plato and Aristotle.
(d) Plato and Engles.
4. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
5. How long did the sultanate last in India?
(a) 350 years.
(b) 320 years.
(c) 340 years.
(d) 310 years.
6. What justified an armed rebellion against the Emperor in China?
(a) The loss of the Mandate of Stability.
(b) The loss of the Mandate of Tang.
(c) The loss of the Mandate of Governance.
(d) The loss of the Mandate of Heaven.
7. When did Rajiv Gandhi decentralized power in India?
8. What was the sanjakbey duties?
(a) Public servant training.
(b) Protected civilians.
(c) Collected taxes.
(d) Led cavalry into battle.
9. When did Muhammad and his followers move to Medina?
10. What happened in 173, 179 and 182 in China?
11. When did Emperor Wu rule?
(a) 141 to 77 B.C.
(b) 141 to 87 B.C.
(c) 161 to 67 B.C.
(d) 131 to 87 B.C.
12. What was Ohn Hajna's occupation?
13. When did Ying Zheng live according to Chapter 8?
(a) 259-210 B.C.
(b) 249-210 B.C.
(c) 269-210 B.C.
(d) 239-210 B.C.
14. How many enemy soldiers did the state of Qin kill during the period from 356 to 236 B.C?
(a) 0.5 million.
(b) 5 million.
(c) 2.5 million.
(d) 1.5 million.
15. When did the Qin Dynasty start ruling over the whole of China?
(a) 221 B.C.
(b) 250 B.C.
(c) 321 B.C.
(d) 230 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. How may countries were considered free by the Freedom House in 1973, according to Chapter 1?
2. What are bBand-level societies built around?
3. When was the The Romance of the Three Kingdoms written?
4. When did the Ayyubid dynasty end according to Chapter 14?
5. What played an important functional role in facilitating large-scale collective action?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)