Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Preface and Part I, Chapters 1-2
1. How may countries were considered free by the Freedom House in 1973, according to Chapter 1?
2. How many countries had a electoral democracy in the late 1990's?
3. How many countries of the third wave of democratization reverted to authoritarianism or saw a significant erosion of democratic institutions?
4. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
5. When did the Orange Revolution happen?
6. When did India became independent?
7. What percentage of taxes are collected in the U.S?
8. How many movies does Nigeria produce?
9. Who was Seymour Martin?
10. How large was the Chinese Empire in 1 A.D.?
11. Who argued that a just city...
This section contains 2,008 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)