|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Chandra Gupta I rise to power?
(a) 50 A.D.
(b) 330 A.D.
(c) 320 A.D.
(d) 340 A.D.
2. When did Sir Edward Coke die?
3. What is the occupation of Richard Wrangham?
4. What was the population of China at the start of the Ming Dynasty?
(a) 60 million.
(b) 260 million.
(c) 50 million.
(d) 160 million.
5. What Empire did not allow aristocracy to emerge?
(a) The Ottoman Empire.
(b) The Mongol Empire.
(c) The Chinese EMpire.
(d) The French Empire.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Table of Ranks put in place in Russia?
2. When did the Kwangju massacre take place?
3. What was S. E. Finer's occupation?
4. How many commanderies were created by the Win?
5. How much of human and Chimpanzee DNA overlap?
This section contains 114 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)