|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What society is still a hunter-gatherer society?
(a) Pre-Independence America.
(b) The Roman Empire.
(d) Medieval France.
2. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
(a) The rule of three.
(b) The black rule.
(c) The rule of law.
(d) The golden rule.
3. When did Commodore Matthew Perry show up with his "black ships" in Tokyo Bay?
4. How much did grain prices in Anatolia in constant silver units rose by between 1489 to 1616?
5. What emerged as a a result of lineages need to place to bury their ancestors and appease the souls of the dead according to Chapter 29?
(b) Public land.
(d) Private property.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Mátyás Hunyadi die?
2. What justified an armed rebellion against the Emperor in China?
3. What led Emperor Chengu to cancel long distance voyages?
4. What was the German state that emerged in Brandenburg-Prussia in the eighteenth century based on?
5. When did the Norman Conquest of England take place?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)