|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Peter the Great die?
2. When did the State of Chu perform a cadastral survey?
3. Where was the old Teotihuacán city located?
4. What is kanunname derived from?
(a) Roman law.
(b) French law.
(c) Canon law
(d) Papal law.
5. What country has become what some political scientists label an "electoral authoritarian" regime according to Chapter 26?
(b) The Russian Federation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many problems inherent to the design of Mamluk political institutions helped weaken said institutions over time?
2. When did Mátyás Hunyadi die?
3. How many of the Meiji Emperor's 15 children reached adulthood?
4. When was the Byzantine army defeated at Baphaeon?
5. What age didn't Qin pass though concerning army management?
This section contains 121 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)