|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Chandra Gupta I rise to power?
(a) 330 A.D.
(b) 50 A.D.
(c) 320 A.D.
(d) 340 A.D.
2. What was the per capita income range necessary to achieve the "upper middle income" status of the World Bank in the mid 20th century according to Chapter 24?
(a) $4,000 to $12,000.
(b) $40,000 to $125,000.
(c) $6,000 to $12,000.
(d) $400 to $1,200.
3. Who gave the definition of institutions as "stable, valued, recurring patterns of behavior"?
(a) Koenraad W. Swart.
(b) Francis Fukuyama.
(c) Samuel Huntington.
(d) Ray Huang.
4. How many serfs did Count N. P. Sheremetov own?
5. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Ayyubid dynasty end according to Chapter 14?
2. How may countries were considered free by the Freedom House in 1973, according to Chapter 1?
3. Who collectivized land in 1978?
4. How often were the lords and his commoner vassals called together to judge cases in feudal France?
5. When did the Moorish bastion of Grenada fell?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)