|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the State of Chu perform a cadastral survey?
2. Who killed the grand councilor Li Si?
(a) The Emperor.
(b) His personal guards.
(c) Empress Xu.
(d) A eunuch.
3. When were Qin Shi Huangdi and Ashoka building their empire?
(a) 3rd century B.C.
(b) 2rd century B.C.
(c) 5rd century B.C.
(d) 4rd century B.C.
4. How long did the Russian occupation by the Mongols last?
(a) 350 years.
(b) 200 years.
(c) 250 years.
(d) 450 years.
5. How much land did the French peasants own at the eve of the Revolution?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Qin Dynasty start ruling over the whole of China?
2. What justified an armed rebellion against the Emperor in China?
3. When did the Sui Dynasty disappear?
4. What was Steven Pinker's occupation?
5. How much of the productive land in France was in ecclesiastical hands in the 7th century?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)