|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country has become what some political scientists label an "electoral authoritarian" regime according to Chapter 26?
(c) The Russian Federation.
2. When did Ying Zheng live according to Chapter 8?
(a) 269-210 B.C.
(b) 239-210 B.C.
(c) 259-210 B.C.
(d) 249-210 B.C.
3. When did Philip II issue the law that stated "no impositions, contributions, or other taxes are to be imposed on the whole Kingdom without the Cortes being summoned and without their being granted by the procuradores"?
4. When did the Sui Dynasty disappear?
5. When was "The Wealth of Nations" written in relation to Marx?
(a) 65 years before.
(b) 75 years before.
(c) 45 years before.
(d) 55 years before.
Short Answer Questions
1. How large was the Chinese Empire in 1 A.D.?
2. What are the Shastras according to Chapter 19?
3. When did the Qin Dynasty start ruling over the whole of China?
4. How many movies does Nigeria produce?
5. When did the French revolution take place?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)