|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the nickname of Empress Wu?
(a) Good Empress Wu.
(b) Crazy Empress Wu.
(c) Beautiful Empress Wu.
(d) Evil CWu.
2. When did Ajatashatru die?
(a) 461 BC.
(b) 481 BC.
(c) 451 BC.
(d) 471 BC.
3. How many countries had a electoral democracy in the late 1990's?
4. When did Bimbisara become king?
(a) Second half of 14th century.
(b) Second half of 15th century.
(c) Second half of 16th century.
(d) Second half of 17th century.
5. What are the Shastras according to Chapter 19?
(a) The law for the men.
(b) God's spoken words.
(c) The bad law.
(d) The first law.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many forms of punishment does Oracle bone describe during the Shang Dynasty?
2. Where was the Chimpanzee Puist kept?
3. When did iron start being used commonly in China?
4. When was Sultan Selim II deposed according to Chapter 13?
5. What was the per capita income range necessary to achieve the "upper middle income" status of the World Bank in the mid 20th century according to Chapter 24?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)