|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was the per capita spending on all government services, from armies and roads to schools and police on the street in Afghanistan in 2008?
2. When did the Catholic church upheld the right of women to inherit property?
(a) 9th century.
(b) 8th century.
(c) 7th century.
(d) 11th century.
3. When did Ajatashatru die?
(a) 451 BC.
(b) 481 BC.
(c) 461 BC.
(d) 471 BC.
4. What does the latifundia in agrarian societies say?
(a) The rich get richer unless stopped.
(b) Rich will trickle down money.
(c) The peasants are bound to take power.
(d) Serfs are expandable.
5. When did iron start being used commonly in China?
(a) 700 B.C.
(b) 600 B.C.
(c) 900 B.C.
(d) 800 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What countries were examples of weak absolutism and failed accountability, according to Chapter 25?
2. When did the predynastic Yangshao period run according to Chapter 6?
3. How long did the sultanate last in India?
4. When did the Sui Dynasty disappear?
5. How did Brihadratha die?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)