|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped the Emperor stage a coup against Empress Liang's house according to Chapter 9?
(a) Mercenary troops.
(b) His brothers.
(c) Loyal peasants.
2. Who gave the definition of institutions as "stable, valued, recurring patterns of behavior"?
(a) Koenraad W. Swart.
(b) Francis Fukuyama.
(c) Samuel Huntington.
(d) Ray Huang.
3. When did the relationship between landlord and peasant had come to acquire a contractual character according to Jeno Szucs?
(a) 15th century.
(b) 13th century.
(c) 12th century.
(d) 14th century.
4. When was an examination system put back in place in China?
5. When did the Han Dynasty hold power?
(a) 206 B.C to 9 B.C.
(b) 226 B.C to 9 A.D.
(c) 206 B.C to 9 A.D.
(d) 206 B.C to 19 A.D.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Mátyás Hunyadi die?
2. When was "Discourse on the Origins of Inequality" published according to chapter 3?
3. When did the Romanov of Russia gain power according to Chapter 21?
4. When was the Concordat of Worms enacted ?
5. When did the first chiefdom and states start to appear in India according to Chapter 10?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)