|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Catholic Church declare its independence from secular authorities?
(a) 15th century.
(b) 13th century.
(c) 12th century.
(d) 11th century.
2. How did Brihadratha die?
(a) He died during an accident.
(b) He died of cancer.
(c) He died of old age.
(d) He was assassinated.
3. What corresponds to what is now called positive law according to Chapter 17?
4. When did Napoleon win at Jena-Auerstadt?
5. What did Pollock and Maitland write about the king?
(a) That he would not bow to the law.
(b) That he was not above the law.
(c) That he was not allowed to pass laws.
(d) That he was not the law.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much land did the Catholic Church own in Denmark in 1536?
2. When was the Golden Bull put in effect?
3. When did Bimbisara become king?
4. When did the French revolution take place?
5. When did Muhammad and his followers move to Medina?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)