|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Alexander I of Russia manage to overrun a good part of Europe?
2. Why were the Xiongnu, Huns, and Mongols such potent military powers?
(a) They were using bows and arrows.
(b) They were able to move fast because of their horses.
(c) They were able to mobilized nearly 100% of their male population.
(d) They were physically fit.
3. How many commanderies were created by the Win?
4. When did the Mongols enter Hungary?
5. What was S. E. Finer's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second of three components of political development that together constitute modern politics?
2. When did Philip II issue the law that stated "no impositions, contributions, or other taxes are to be imposed on the whole Kingdom without the Cortes being summoned and without their being granted by the procuradores"?
3. What society is still a hunter-gatherer society?
4. Who argued that a just city had to exist in conformity with man's permanent nature and not what was ephemeral and changing according to Chapter 2?
5. Who said "I conceive that land belongs to a vast family of which many are dead, few are living and countless members are still unborn"?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)