|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gregory VII do to the Roman Emperor Henry IV?
(a) He married him.
(b) He gave him Italy as a gift.
(c) He excommunicated him.
(d) He orderd his assassination.
2. Who killed the grand councilor Li Si?
(a) A eunuch.
(b) Empress Xu.
(c) His personal guards.
(d) The Emperor.
3. When was "Political Order in Changing Societies" published according to Chapter 30?
4. How many serfs did Count N. P. Sheremetov own?
5. Who formulated an ideology of state building that explicitly laid out the logic of the new centralized state?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of Richard Wrangham?
2. How many movies does Nigeria produce?
3. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
4. What was S. E. Finer's occupation?
5. What percentage of taxes are collected in the U.S?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)