|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do people in favelas not invest in their homes?
(a) They cannot take loans.
(b) The drug lords won't allow it.
(c) They do not own them.
(d) The police always destroy improvements.
2. When did Rajiv Gandhi decentralized power in India?
3. How many serfs did Count N. P. Sheremetov own?
4. When did Cortes begin his conquest of Mexico?
5. When was the Concordat of Worms enacted ?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Gauls choose to elect a common authority for the whole confederation?
2. When did Commodore Matthew Perry show up with his "black ships" in Tokyo Bay?
3. What was the population of China at the start of the Ming Dynasty?
4. When did the Moorish bastion of Grenada fell?
5. When did the French revolution take place?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)