|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the latifundia in agrarian societies say?
(a) The peasants are bound to take power.
(b) The rich get richer unless stopped.
(c) Rich will trickle down money.
(d) Serfs are expandable.
2. What metal made the infantry more useful?
3. When did Ajatashatru die?
(a) 461 BC.
(b) 481 BC.
(c) 451 BC.
(d) 471 BC.
4. How much was the per capita spending on all government services, from armies and roads to schools and police on the street in Afghanistan in 2008?
5. What did Pollock and Maitland write about the king?
(a) That he was not above the law.
(b) That he was not allowed to pass laws.
(c) That he would not bow to the law.
(d) That he was not the law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What countries were examples of weak absolutism and failed accountability, according to Chapter 25?
2. What are the Shastras according to Chapter 19?
3. Who killed the grand councilor Li Si?
4. When did Chandra Gupta I rise to power?
5. How much land did the Catholic Church own in Denmark in 1536?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)