|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a motive for making war in tribal societies?
(a) Destroying other religions.
(b) Passing time.
(c) Getting rich.
2. What was the per capita income range necessary to achieve the "upper middle income" status of the World Bank in the mid 20th century according to Chapter 24?
(a) $400 to $1,200.
(b) $4,000 to $12,000.
(c) $6,000 to $12,000.
(d) $40,000 to $125,000.
3. Who was forced to abdicate after the Glorious Revolution?
(a) James II.
(b) George II.
(c) Mark II.
(d) Richard II.
4. When was the The Romance of the Three Kingdoms written?
(a) Early Tang dynasty.
(b) Early Ming dynasty.
(c) Early Whu dynasty.
(d) Early Qi dynasty.
5. When did Mátyás Hunyadi die?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Constantinople taken by the Turks?
2. When did the Han Dynasty hold power?
3. When was the Peace of Westphalia signed?
4. When did the Supreme Court rule on the Lochner v. New York case?
5. When did the Zhou dynasty split?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)