|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Mongols enter Hungary?
2. How much land did the Catholic Church own in Denmark in 1536?
3. When did the Gauls choose to elect a common authority for the whole confederation?
(a) When war broke out with Rome.
(b) When Caesar rose to power.
(c) When Vercingetorix conquered Gaul.
(d) When the Huns were about to invade.
4. What class was eliminated by the two world wars in Germany?
(a) The Volk.
(b) The Grumber.
(c) The Junker.
(d) The Grainer.
5. What was S. E. Finer's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Emperor Wu rule?
2. When were the collective farms disbanded in China?
3. Who collectivized land in 1978?
4. How many mechanisms offset growing poverty?
5. How much land did the French peasants own at the eve of the Revolution?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)