|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Han Dynasty hold power?
(a) 226 B.C to 9 A.D.
(b) 206 B.C to 9 B.C.
(c) 206 B.C to 19 A.D.
(d) 206 B.C to 9 A.D.
2. What Empire did not allow aristocracy to emerge?
(a) The Chinese EMpire.
(b) The Mongol Empire.
(c) The French Empire.
(d) The Ottoman Empire.
3. Who helped the Emperor stage a coup against Empress Liang's house according to Chapter 9?
(b) His brothers.
(c) Loyal peasants.
(d) Mercenary troops.
4. Who appointed Ogier Ghiselin de Busbecq at the court of Suleiman the Magnificent?
(a) Charles IV.
(b) Charles VI.
(c) Charles III.
(d) Charles V.
5. How may countries were considered free by the Freedom House in 1973, according to Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Alexander I of Russia manage to overrun a good part of Europe?
2. When was the Peace of Westphalia signed?
3. When did Ying Zheng live according to Chapter 8?
4. Who argued that a just city had to exist in conformity with man's permanent nature and not what was ephemeral and changing according to Chapter 2?
5. When were Qin Shi Huangdi and Ashoka building their empire?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)