|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Steven Pinker's occupation?
(a) Evolutionary economist.
(b) Evolutionary historian.
(c) Evolutionary anthropologist.
(d) Evolutionary psychologist.
2. When did Commodore Matthew Perry show up with his "black ships" in Tokyo Bay?
3. How many families were relocated by the Qin Dynasty?
4. When did the Russian aristocrats have their service obligation abolished?
5. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened in 173, 179 and 182 in China?
2. When did Caliph al-Mahdi rise to power?
3. When did Constantine convert to Christianity according to Chapter 18?
4. When was Sultan Selim II deposed according to Chapter 13?
5. When did Muhammad and his followers move to Medina?
This section contains 108 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)