|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many countries had a electoral democracy in the late 1990's?
2. What population density allowed agriculture?
(a) 60 to 80 people per square kilometer.
(b) 60 to 70 people per square kilometer.
(c) 80 to 100 people per square kilometer.
(d) 40 to 60 people per square kilometer.
3. When did the first chiefdom and states start to appear in India according to Chapter 10?
(a) Fifth millenium B.C.
(b) Second millenium B.C.
(c) Third millenium B.C.
(d) First millenium B.C.
4. When did Mátyás Hunyadi die?
5. When did Muhammad and his followers move to Medina?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pollock and Maitland write about the king?
2. When was the Concordat of Worms enacted ?
3. How long did the sultanate last in India?
4. When did the predynastic Yangshao period run according to Chapter 6?
5. What was the Bahri regiment named after?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)