|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Napoleon win at Jena-Auerstadt?
2. What society is still a hunter-gatherer society?
(a) Pre-Independence America.
(b) Medieval France.
(c) The Roman Empire.
3. When did Chandra Gupta I rise to power?
(a) 50 A.D.
(b) 320 A.D.
(c) 340 A.D.
(d) 330 A.D.
4. What was Ohn Hajna's occupation?
5. When did India became independent?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was "Ancient Law" by Henry Maine published?
2. What Empire did not allow aristocracy to emerge?
3. Who killed the grand councilor Li Si?
4. When did the Mauryas empire rule India?
5. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
This section contains 120 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)