|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the latifundia in agrarian societies say?
(a) Serfs are expandable.
(b) Rich will trickle down money.
(c) The rich get richer unless stopped.
(d) The peasants are bound to take power.
2. What did Gregory VII do to the Roman Emperor Henry IV?
(a) He married him.
(b) He gave him Italy as a gift.
(c) He excommunicated him.
(d) He orderd his assassination.
3. What metal made the infantry more useful?
4. Who killed the grand councilor Li Si?
(a) A eunuch.
(b) Empress Xu.
(c) The Emperor.
(d) His personal guards.
5. What was the nickname of Empress Wu?
(a) Crazy Empress Wu.
(b) Evil CWu.
(c) Beautiful Empress Wu.
(d) Good Empress Wu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are not formally accountable to their people except through a parliament with very limited powers, but have been careful to attend to the demands of the various groups that make up the country?
2. What was the population of China at the start of the Ming Dynasty?
3. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
4. Who helped the Emperor stage a coup against Empress Liang's house according to Chapter 9?
5. What was Ohn Hajna's occupation?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)