|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Rajiv Gandhi decentralized power in India?
2. When did Chandra Gupta I rise to power?
(a) 50 A.D.
(b) 340 A.D.
(c) 330 A.D.
(d) 320 A.D.
3. When did Muhammad and his followers move to Medina?
4. What term designates a clan, community or group where people can only have a limited set of occupation?
5. What was S. E. Finer's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What percentage of taxes are collected in the U.S?
2. How large was the Chinese Empire in 1 A.D.?
3. When was a proposal put forward to limit estates to three thousand mou in China?
4. Who gave the definition of institutions as "stable, valued, recurring patterns of behavior"?
5. How many movies does Nigeria produce?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)