|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the Wei kingdom founded?
2. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
(a) The black rule.
(b) The rule of three.
(c) The golden rule.
(d) The rule of law.
3. How many mechanisms offset growing poverty?
4. When did Louis XIV die?
5. What did Hayek say is not the result of top-down rational planning?
(a) Social order.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was an examination system put back in place in China?
2. When did Clovis rule?
3. What justified an armed rebellion against the Emperor in China?
4. How many serfs did Count N. P. Sheremetov own?
5. What corresponds to what is now called positive law according to Chapter 17?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)