|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who succeeded Mohammad?
(a) Abu Bakr
2. How long did the Qin dynasty survive Ying Zheng?
(a) 314 years.
(b) 114 years.
(c) 214 years.
(d) 14 years.
3. What term designates a clan, community or group where people can only have a limited set of occupation?
4. Who said "I conceive that land belongs to a vast family of which many are dead, few are living and countless members are still unborn"?
(a) A New Guinean chief.
(b) A Somalian chief.
(c) An Ivory Coast chief.
(d) A Nigerian chief.
5. How many countries had a electoral democracy in the late 1990's?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Chosroes I rule?
2. What is kanunname derived from?
3. When did the first chiefdom and states start to appear in India according to Chapter 10?
4. When did the Qin Dynasty start ruling over the whole of China?
5. When did the Romanov of Russia gain power according to Chapter 21?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)