|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first civilization to invent the modern state?
2. Who collectivized land in 1978?
(a) Mao Zedong.
(b) Jiang Zemin.
(c) Deng Xiaoping.
(d) Zhu Rongji.
3. When were the collective farms disbanded in China?
4. When did the Romanov of Russia gain power according to Chapter 21?
5. What Empire did not allow aristocracy to emerge?
(a) The Mongol Empire.
(b) The Ottoman Empire.
(c) The Chinese EMpire.
(d) The French Empire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many problems inherent to the design of Mamluk political institutions helped weaken said institutions over time?
2. When did the Han Dynasty hold power?
3. What was the highly sophisticated compilation of Roman law produced in Constantinople under at the beginning of the sixth century named?
4. How many forms of punishment does Oracle bone describe during the Shang Dynasty?
5. What does the latifundia in agrarian societies say?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)