|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Clovis rule?
(a) 11th century.
(b) 7th century.
(c) 6th century.
(d) 8th century.
2. What was the sanjakbey duties?
(a) Collected taxes.
(b) Led cavalry into battle.
(c) Public servant training.
(d) Protected civilians.
3. When did the Republic of China move to Taiwan according to Chapter 20?
4. What percentage of taxes are collected in the U.S?
(a) More than 30%.
(b) More than 60%.
(c) More than 50%.
(d) More than 40%.
5. How long did the Tang Dynasty last?
(a) Almost 200 years.
(b) Almost 300 years.
(c) Almost 500 years.
(d) Almost 400 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appointed Ogier Ghiselin de Busbecq at the court of Suleiman the Magnificent?
2. How many countries of the third wave of democratization reverted to authoritarianism or saw a significant erosion of democratic institutions?
3. What was the population of China at the start of the Ming Dynasty?
4. What Empire did not allow aristocracy to emerge?
5. When did Alexander I of Russia manage to overrun a good part of Europe?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)