|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Warren Hastings decide to apply the Dharmasastra to the Hindus, Islamic law to the Muslims, and some version of English "Justice, Equity, and Good Conscience" to all other cases?
2. What weapons played a key role in the fall of Constantinople?
(c) Long bows.
3. What is a socially and biologically grounded reality for human being?
4. How long did the Tang Dynasty last?
(a) Almost 500 years.
(b) Almost 400 years.
(c) Almost 200 years.
(d) Almost 300 years.
5. How long did it take to put down the Yellow Turban peasant rebellion?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 40 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Sultan Selim II deposed according to Chapter 13?
2. What did Hayek say is not the result of top-down rational planning?
3. When was the Golden Bull put in effect?
4. What was Steven Pinker's occupation?
5. How many staff did the director of prayer have in the Han Dynasty?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)