|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When were the collective farms disbanded in China?
2. When was "Discourse on the Origins of Inequality" published according to chapter 3?
3. When did the Zhou dynasty split?
(a) 870 B.C.
(b) 770 B.C.
(c) 970 B.C.
(d) 570 B.C.
4. What is kanunname derived from?
(a) Canon law
(b) Roman law.
(c) Papal law.
(d) French law.
5. What age didn't Qin pass though concerning army management?
(a) Golden Age.
(b) Conscription Age.
(c) Volunteer Age.
(d) Mercenary Age.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Mongols enter Hungary?
2. When did Napoleon win at Jena-Auerstadt?
3. How large was the Chinese Empire in 1 A.D.?
4. How many of the Meiji Emperor's 15 children reached adulthood?
5. What played an important functional role in facilitating large-scale collective action?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)