|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ohn Hajna's occupation?
2. When did Cortes begin his conquest of Mexico?
3. What countries were examples of weak absolutism and failed accountability, according to Chapter 25?
(a) Germany and Italy.
(b) Italy and Spain.
(c) Spain and France.
(d) Britain and France.
4. What was Steven Pinker's occupation?
(a) Evolutionary economist.
(b) Evolutionary historian.
(c) Evolutionary psychologist.
(d) Evolutionary anthropologist.
5. When did the Iranian Islamist revolution take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many taels of silver were left in the Chinese treasury in the early 17th century China?
2. When did the relationship between landlord and peasant had come to acquire a contractual character according to Jeno Szucs?
3. What was the Bahri regiment named after?
4. How long did it take to codify the ritual behavior within lineage?
5. When did Maine spend time in India?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)