|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What played an important functional role in facilitating large-scale collective action?
(a) Military power.
2. How many serfs did Count N. P. Sheremetov own?
3. How many forms of punishment does Oracle bone describe during the Shang Dynasty?
4. Who appointed Ogier Ghiselin de Busbecq at the court of Suleiman the Magnificent?
(a) Charles VI.
(b) Charles V.
(c) Charles IV.
(d) Charles III.
5. When did the relationship between landlord and peasant had come to acquire a contractual character according to Jeno Szucs?
(a) 13th century.
(b) 15th century.
(c) 12th century.
(d) 14th century.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Muhammad and his followers move to Medina?
2. When was "Discourse on the Origins of Inequality" published according to chapter 3?
3. What term designates a clan, community or group where people can only have a limited set of occupation?
4. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
5. How many commanderies were created by the Win?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)