|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In China, what was the class somewhat below that of the nobility that included soldiers or other meritorious commoners?
2. When were Qin Shi Huangdi and Ashoka building their empire?
(a) 5rd century B.C.
(b) 3rd century B.C.
(c) 4rd century B.C.
(d) 2rd century B.C.
3. When did the Orange Revolution happen?
4. What was the German state that emerged in Brandenburg-Prussia in the eighteenth century based on?
(a) Merit based bureaucracy.
(b) Wealth based bureaucracy.
(c) Connection based bureaucracy.
(d) Filial based bureaucracy.
5. When did the relationship between landlord and peasant had come to acquire a contractual character according to Jeno Szucs?
(a) 15th century.
(b) 13th century.
(c) 12th century.
(d) 14th century.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the sultanate last in India?
2. What was the Ancien régime France an early prototype of?
3. What was the per capita income range necessary to achieve the "upper middle income" status of the World Bank in the mid 20th century according to Chapter 24?
4. What did Gregory VII do to the Roman Emperor Henry IV?
5. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)