|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the State of Chu perform a cadastral survey?
2. Who appointed Ogier Ghiselin de Busbecq at the court of Suleiman the Magnificent?
(a) Charles V.
(b) Charles IV.
(c) Charles III.
(d) Charles VI.
3. What was Elman Service's occupation?
4. What Empire did not allow aristocracy to emerge?
(a) The Mongol Empire.
(b) The Ottoman Empire.
(c) The Chinese EMpire.
(d) The French Empire.
5. How many families were relocated by the Qin Dynasty?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second of three components of political development that together constitute modern politics?
2. How much did the European population increase between 1500 and 1600?
3. When was Machiavelli's "The Prince" written according to Chapter 15?
4. How may countries were considered free by the Freedom House in 1973, according to Chapter 1?
5. How long did the Tang Dynasty last?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)