|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Caliph al-Mahdi rise to power?
2. What was the per capita income range necessary to achieve the "upper middle income" status of the World Bank in the mid 20th century according to Chapter 24?
(a) $400 to $1,200.
(b) $4,000 to $12,000.
(c) $6,000 to $12,000.
(d) $40,000 to $125,000.
3. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
4. How many enemy soldiers did the state of Qin kill during the period from 356 to 236 B.C?
(a) 1.5 million.
(b) 5 million.
(c) 2.5 million.
(d) 0.5 million.
5. What were the agnatic descent groups described by Fustel de Coulanges known as in Rome?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the Qin dynasty survive Ying Zheng?
2. When was a proposal put forward to limit estates to three thousand mou in China?
3. When did the Supreme Court rule on the Lochner v. New York case?
4. How many countries of the third wave of democratization reverted to authoritarianism or saw a significant erosion of democratic institutions?
5. When was "Discourse on the Origins of Inequality" published according to chapter 3?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)