|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first civilization to invent the modern state?
2. How many taels of silver were left in the Chinese treasury in the early 17th century China?
3. What corresponds to what is now called positive law according to Chapter 17?
4. What was the nickname of Empress Wu?
(a) Crazy Empress Wu.
(b) Evil CWu.
(c) Good Empress Wu.
(d) Beautiful Empress Wu.
5. How many serfs did Count N. P. Sheremetov own?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age were young boys or men starting their training for public service under Emperor Wu?
2. How much land did the French peasants own at the eve of the Revolution?
3. When did the Supreme Court rule on the Lochner v. New York case?
4. What metal made the infantry more useful?
5. When did Sultan Barquq come to power?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)