|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the State of Chu perform a cadastral survey?
2. When did Sultan Barquq come to power?
3. When did the Iranian Islamist revolution take place?
4. When did the Battle of Lepanto take place?
5. When did Philip II issue the law that stated "no impositions, contributions, or other taxes are to be imposed on the whole Kingdom without the Cortes being summoned and without their being granted by the procuradores"?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Constantinople taken by the Turks?
2. What was Ohn Hajna's occupation?
3. When did the Supreme Court rule on the Lochner v. New York case?
4. What was the per capita income range necessary to achieve the "upper middle income" status of the World Bank in the mid 20th century according to Chapter 24?
5. When was Empress Xu murdered?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)