|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How large was the Chinese Empire in 1 A.D.?
(a) Comparable to medieval Japan.
(b) Comparable to the Roman Empire.
(c) Comparable to 1945 Russia.
(d) Comaprable to modern day Germany.
2. Where was the Chimpanzee Puist kept?
(a) Monaco Zoo.
(b) Arnhem Zoo.
(c) San Diego Zoo.
(d) London Zoo.
3. What was the population of China at the start of the Ming Dynasty?
(a) 160 million.
(b) 60 million.
(c) 50 million.
(d) 260 million.
4. At what age were young boys or men starting their training for public service under Emperor Wu?
5. Who said "I conceive that land belongs to a vast family of which many are dead, few are living and countless members are still unborn"?
(a) A Somalian chief.
(b) An Ivory Coast chief.
(c) A Nigerian chief.
(d) A New Guinean chief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What metal made the infantry more useful?
2. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
3. Who wrote Communist Manifesto?
4. When did the French revolution take place?
5. What justified an armed rebellion against the Emperor in China?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)