|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the relationship between landlord and peasant had come to acquire a contractual character according to Jeno Szucs?
(a) 14th century.
(b) 13th century.
(c) 12th century.
(d) 15th century.
2. What weapons played a key role in the fall of Constantinople?
(a) Long bows.
3. When was Machiavelli's "The Prince" written according to Chapter 15?
4. When did the Mauryas empire rule India?
(a) 421 to 185 B.C.
(b) 221 to 55 B.C.
(c) 221 to 85 B.C.
(d) 321 to 185 B.C.
5. When did Muhammad and his followers move to Medina?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did India and China start diverging significantly?
2. Who are not formally accountable to their people except through a parliament with very limited powers, but have been careful to attend to the demands of the various groups that make up the country?
3. Why do people in favelas not invest in their homes?
4. When did the French revolution take place?
5. Who wrote Communist Manifesto?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)