|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the State of Chu perform a cadastral survey?
2. How much of the productive land in France was in ecclesiastical hands in the 7th century?
(a) A fifth.
(b) A fourth.
(c) A third.
3. How many enemy soldiers did the state of Qin kill during the period from 356 to 236 B.C?
(a) 1.5 million.
(b) 0.5 million.
(c) 2.5 million.
(d) 5 million.
4. How many families were relocated by the Qin Dynasty?
5. What was the Bahri regiment named after?
(a) A god.
(b) A lake.
(c) A fortress.
(d) A king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who killed the grand councilor Li Si?
2. Who helped the Emperor stage a coup against Empress Liang's house according to Chapter 9?
3. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
4. What was Ohn Hajna's occupation?
5. What weapons played a key role in the fall of Constantinople?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)