|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is kanunname derived from?
(a) Papal law.
(b) Canon law
(c) Roman law.
(d) French law.
2. How long did the Qin dynasty survive Ying Zheng?
(a) 214 years.
(b) 14 years.
(c) 114 years.
(d) 314 years.
3. Who was the first civilization to invent the modern state?
4. Who said "I conceive that land belongs to a vast family of which many are dead, few are living and countless members are still unborn"?
(a) A Somalian chief.
(b) A Nigerian chief.
(c) An Ivory Coast chief.
(d) A New Guinean chief.
5. When was "Discourse on the Origins of Inequality" published according to chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Caliph al-Mahdi rise to power?
2. When did India and China start diverging significantly?
3. What problem did the Chinese not solve?
4. How many countries had a electoral democracy in the late 1990's?
5. When did Napoleon win at Jena-Auerstadt?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)