|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the Chimpanzee Puist kept?
(a) Monaco Zoo.
(b) London Zoo.
(c) San Diego Zoo.
(d) Arnhem Zoo.
2. What was the German state that emerged in Brandenburg-Prussia in the eighteenth century based on?
(a) Connection based bureaucracy.
(b) Wealth based bureaucracy.
(c) Merit based bureaucracy.
(d) Filial based bureaucracy.
3. What corresponds to what is now called positive law according to Chapter 17?
4. When was the Byzantine army defeated at Baphaeon?
5. When did Philip II issue the law that stated "no impositions, contributions, or other taxes are to be imposed on the whole Kingdom without the Cortes being summoned and without their being granted by the procuradores"?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
2. How many fiefdoms did the Zhou king setup?
3. When did the relationship between landlord and peasant had come to acquire a contractual character according to Jeno Szucs?
4. When were Qin Shi Huangdi and Ashoka building their empire?
5. When was Empress Xu murdered?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)