|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Brihadratha die?
(a) He died during an accident.
(b) He died of old age.
(c) He died of cancer.
(d) He was assassinated.
2. How many commanderies were created by the Win?
3. When did Cortes begin his conquest of Mexico?
4. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
(a) The golden rule.
(b) The rule of three.
(c) The black rule.
(d) The rule of law.
5. When was the Concordat of Worms enacted ?
Short Answer Questions
1. What age didn't Qin pass though concerning army management?
2. What are the Shastras according to Chapter 19?
3. Who wrote Communist Manifesto?
4. When did Chandra Gupta I rise to power?
5. How many countries of the third wave of democratization reverted to authoritarianism or saw a significant erosion of democratic institutions?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)