|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would never have occurred to a western slave owner to do in contrast to Eastern slave owners?
(a) Nominated a slave to a high government officials.
(b) Freed a slave.
(c) Killed a slave.
(d) Married a slave.
2. When was the Byzantine army defeated at Baphaeon?
3. When did the Seigneurial courts lose their power in England?
4. How many was were fought during the Eastern Zhou rule of 294 years according to Chapter 7?
5. What led Emperor Chengu to cancel long distance voyages?
(a) Lack of political gain.
(b) Self satisfaction.
(c) Fear of god.
(d) High expensive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was S. E. Finer's occupation?
2. When did Warren Hastings decide to apply the Dharmasastra to the Hindus, Islamic law to the Muslims, and some version of English "Justice, Equity, and Good Conscience" to all other cases?
3. How many countries had a electoral democracy in the late 1990's?
4. How many staff did the director of prayer have in the Han Dynasty?
5. How many movies does Nigeria produce?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)