|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many problems inherent to the design of Mamluk political institutions helped weaken said institutions over time?
2. What was Ohn Hajna's occupation?
3. When was Sultan Selim II deposed according to Chapter 13?
4. What were the agnatic descent groups described by Fustel de Coulanges known as in Rome?
5. Who succeeded Mohammad?
(b) Abu Bakr
Short Answer Questions
1. How many countries of the third wave of democratization reverted to authoritarianism or saw a significant erosion of democratic institutions?
2. What is the occupation of Richard Wrangham?
3. When did Bimbisara become king?
4. When did Maine spend time in India?
5. How much did grain prices in Anatolia in constant silver units rose by between 1489 to 1616?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)