|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was "Ancient Law" by Henry Maine published?
2. What percentage of taxes are collected in the U.S?
(a) More than 60%.
(b) More than 40%.
(c) More than 30%.
(d) More than 50%.
3. How many movies does Nigeria produce?
(a) As much as France.
(b) As much as Bollywood.
(c) As much as Germany.
(d) As much as Hollywood.
4. How many fiefdoms did the Zhou king setup?
5. How many countries of the third wave of democratization reverted to authoritarianism or saw a significant erosion of democratic institutions?
(a) 1 in 5.
(b) 1 in 10.
(c) 1 in 3.
(d) 2 in 7.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who killed the grand councilor Li Si?
2. How much land remained privately owned in the USSR?
3. How many Kalinga died during the Kalinga campaign?
4. When was the The Romance of the Three Kingdoms written?
5. When did Bimbisara become king?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)