|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is kanunname derived from?
(a) French law.
(b) Roman law.
(c) Canon law
(d) Papal law.
2. When did the Mamluk regime fall?
3. When was the Wei kingdom founded?
4. When did the Sui Dynasty disappear?
5. What were the agnatic descent groups described by Fustel de Coulanges known as in Rome?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Sultan Selim II deposed according to Chapter 13?
2. When did the Iranian Islamist revolution take place?
3. What weapons played a key role in the fall of Constantinople?
4. What population density allowed agriculture?
5. When did Ajatashatru die?
This section contains 116 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)