|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What led Emperor Chengu to cancel long distance voyages?
(a) Self satisfaction.
(b) Lack of political gain.
(c) Fear of god.
(d) High expensive.
2. When did the relationship between landlord and peasant had come to acquire a contractual character according to Jeno Szucs?
(a) 13th century.
(b) 12th century.
(c) 14th century.
(d) 15th century.
3. How much of human and Chimpanzee DNA overlap?
4. Who said "I conceive that land belongs to a vast family of which many are dead, few are living and countless members are still unborn"?
(a) A New Guinean chief.
(b) A Somalian chief.
(c) A Nigerian chief.
(d) An Ivory Coast chief.
5. What was Ohn Hajna's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who killed the grand councilor Li Si?
2. When did Emperor Wu rule?
3. How many was were fought during the Eastern Zhou rule of 294 years according to Chapter 7?
4. How much of the productive land in France was in ecclesiastical hands in the 7th century?
5. How many taels of silver were left in the Chinese treasury in the early 17th century China?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)