|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Elman Service's occupation?
2. Who collectivized land in 1978?
(a) Deng Xiaoping.
(b) Zhu Rongji.
(c) Mao Zedong.
(d) Jiang Zemin.
3. What problem did the Chinese not solve?
(a) The evil emperor problem.
(b) The incompetent emperor problem.
(c) The good emperor problem.
(d) The bad emperor problem.
4. When was the Wei kingdom founded?
5. When was the Byzantine army defeated at Baphaeon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
2. When was Empress Xu murdered?
3. What is a particularly well-developed and pure example of segmentary lineage organization?
4. How many of the Meiji Emperor's 15 children reached adulthood?
5. What justified an armed rebellion against the Emperor in China?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)