|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many families were relocated by the Qin Dynasty?
2. What is a socially and biologically grounded reality for human being?
3. How long did it take to put down the Yellow Turban peasant rebellion?
(a) 40 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 10 years.
4. When did Chosroes I rule?
5. How much did grain prices in Anatolia in constant silver units rose by between 1489 to 1616?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did India and China start diverging significantly?
2. Who helped the Emperor stage a coup against Empress Liang's house according to Chapter 9?
3. How many problems inherent to the design of Mamluk political institutions helped weaken said institutions over time?
4. What society is still a hunter-gatherer society?
5. When did Alexander I of Russia manage to overrun a good part of Europe?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)