|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take to put down the Yellow Turban peasant rebellion?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 40 years.
2. What was Ohn Hajna's occupation?
3. When did the relationship between landlord and peasant had come to acquire a contractual character according to Jeno Szucs?
(a) 13th century.
(b) 14th century.
(c) 12th century.
(d) 15th century.
4. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
5. How much land remained privately owned in the USSR?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second of three components of political development that together constitute modern politics?
2. Who wrote Communist Manifesto?
3. How did Brihadratha die?
4. How many Kalinga died during the Kalinga campaign?
5. What justified an armed rebellion against the Emperor in China?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)