|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many countries had a electoral democracy in the late 1990's?
2. How many staff did the director of prayer have in the Han Dynasty?
3. What was Elman Service's occupation?
4. Who killed the grand councilor Li Si?
(a) Empress Xu.
(b) The Emperor.
(c) His personal guards.
(d) A eunuch.
5. What was the nickname of Empress Wu?
(a) Good Empress Wu.
(b) Crazy Empress Wu.
(c) Beautiful Empress Wu.
(d) Evil CWu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Seymour Martin?
2. How many taels of silver were left in the Chinese treasury in the early 17th century China?
3. Why were the Xiongnu, Huns, and Mongols such potent military powers?
4. How long did it take to put down the Yellow Turban peasant rebellion?
5. How much of the productive land in France was in ecclesiastical hands in the 7th century?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)