|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Constantinople taken by the Turks?
2. How much of human and Chimpanzee DNA overlap?
3. When did Caliph al-Mahdi rise to power?
4. When did the Qin Dynasty start ruling over the whole of China?
(a) 321 B.C.
(b) 230 B.C.
(c) 250 B.C.
(d) 221 B.C.
5. How many taels of silver were left in the Chinese treasury in the early 17th century China?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was a proposal put forward to limit estates to three thousand mou in China?
2. When did the Supreme Court rule on the Lochner v. New York case?
3. How many fiefdoms did the Zhou king setup?
4. What does the latifundia in agrarian societies say?
5. What was a motive for making war in tribal societies?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)