|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
2. When was Empress Xu murdered?
(a) 69 B.C.
(b) 56 B.C.
(c) 80 B.C.
(d) 71 B.C.
3. Why were the Xiongnu, Huns, and Mongols such potent military powers?
(a) They were using bows and arrows.
(b) They were able to move fast because of their horses.
(c) They were able to mobilized nearly 100% of their male population.
(d) They were physically fit.
4. What was Ohn Hajna's occupation?
5. When was "Ancient Law" by Henry Maine published?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many forms of punishment does Oracle bone describe during the Shang Dynasty?
2. What corresponds to what is now called positive law according to Chapter 17?
3. What does the latifundia in agrarian societies say?
4. How long did it take to put down the Yellow Turban peasant rebellion?
5. What justified an armed rebellion against the Emperor in China?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)