|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the State of Chu perform a cadastral survey?
2. When were Qin Shi Huangdi and Ashoka building their empire?
(a) 2rd century B.C.
(b) 3rd century B.C.
(c) 5rd century B.C.
(d) 4rd century B.C.
3. When did Emperor Wu rule?
(a) 131 to 87 B.C.
(b) 141 to 77 B.C.
(c) 161 to 67 B.C.
(d) 141 to 87 B.C.
4. When did the Communists claim victory in China?
5. Who said "I conceive that land belongs to a vast family of which many are dead, few are living and countless members are still unborn"?
(a) A Nigerian chief.
(b) An Ivory Coast chief.
(c) A Somalian chief.
(d) A New Guinean chief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would never have occurred to a western slave owner to do in contrast to Eastern slave owners?
2. What did Pollock and Maitland write about the king?
3. When did the Orange Revolution happen?
4. What was Ohn Hajna's occupation?
5. When was "Ancient Law" by Henry Maine published?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)