|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a particularly well-developed and pure example of segmentary lineage organization?
(a) The Grum.
(b) The Nuer.
(c) The Mari.
(d) The Glo.
2. When did Clovis rule?
(a) 7th century.
(b) 8th century.
(c) 6th century.
(d) 11th century.
3. Where was the Chimpanzee Puist kept?
(a) Arnhem Zoo.
(b) Monaco Zoo.
(c) San Diego Zoo.
(d) London Zoo.
4. What does the latifundia in agrarian societies say?
(a) The rich get richer unless stopped.
(b) Rich will trickle down money.
(c) Serfs are expandable.
(d) The peasants are bound to take power.
5. When did the Han Dynasty hold power?
(a) 206 B.C to 9 B.C.
(b) 226 B.C to 9 A.D.
(c) 206 B.C to 9 A.D.
(d) 206 B.C to 19 A.D.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Orange Revolution happen?
2. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
3. Who killed the grand councilor Li Si?
4. When did the first chiefdom and states start to appear in India according to Chapter 10?
5. When did the Communists claim victory in China?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)