|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened in 173, 179 and 182 in China?
2. What corresponds to what is now called positive law according to Chapter 17?
3. How long did the Tang Dynasty last?
(a) Almost 500 years.
(b) Almost 300 years.
(c) Almost 200 years.
(d) Almost 400 years.
4. When did Maine spend time in India?
(a) 1862 to 1872.
(b) 1862 to 1875.
(c) 1862 to 1868.
(d) 1862 to 1869.
5. What was S. E. Finer's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Rajiv Gandhi decentralized power in India?
2. What is kanunname derived from?
3. How many was were fought during the Eastern Zhou rule of 294 years according to Chapter 7?
4. How much land remained privately owned in the USSR?
5. When was Empress Xu murdered?
This section contains 120 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)