|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the Wei kingdom founded?
2. Who argued that a just city had to exist in conformity with man's permanent nature and not what was ephemeral and changing according to Chapter 2?
(a) Engles and Rousseau.
(b) Plato and Engles.
(c) Plato and Aristotle.
(d) Rousseau and Plato.
3. What percentage of taxes are collected in the U.S?
(a) More than 40%.
(b) More than 50%.
(c) More than 30%.
(d) More than 60%.
4. How many commanderies were created by the Win?
5. When did the Supreme Court rule on the Lochner v. New York case?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the highly sophisticated compilation of Roman law produced in Constantinople under at the beginning of the sixth century named?
2. Who helped the Emperor stage a coup against Empress Liang's house according to Chapter 9?
3. What was the sanjakbey duties?
4. How many forms of punishment does Oracle bone describe during the Shang Dynasty?
5. What led Emperor Chengu to cancel long distance voyages?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)