|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many commanderies were created by the Win?
2. Who was Seymour Martin?
(a) An anthropologist.
(b) An historian.
(c) An economist.
(d) A sociologist.
3. When did Muhammad and his followers move to Medina?
4. What was the sanjakbey duties?
(a) Protected civilians.
(b) Led cavalry into battle.
(c) Public servant training.
(d) Collected taxes.
5. When was "Ancient Law" by Henry Maine published?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Sultan Selim II deposed according to Chapter 13?
2. What led Emperor Chengu to cancel long distance voyages?
3. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
4. When did the Iranian Islamist revolution take place?
5. What was Elman Service's occupation?
This section contains 118 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)