|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Maine spend time in India?
(a) 1862 to 1868.
(b) 1862 to 1875.
(c) 1862 to 1869.
(d) 1862 to 1872.
2. What are the Shastras according to Chapter 19?
(a) The bad law.
(b) The law for the men.
(c) God's spoken words.
(d) The first law.
3. What is kanunname derived from?
(a) Papal law.
(b) French law.
(c) Canon law
(d) Roman law.
4. What population density allowed agriculture?
(a) 60 to 80 people per square kilometer.
(b) 60 to 70 people per square kilometer.
(c) 40 to 60 people per square kilometer.
(d) 80 to 100 people per square kilometer.
5. How long did the Qin dynasty survive Ying Zheng?
(a) 14 years.
(b) 114 years.
(c) 314 years.
(d) 214 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Qin Dynasty start ruling over the whole of China?
2. When did the Zhou dynasty split?
3. What king imposed the Magna Carta after a military defeat?
4. When was Constantinople taken by the Turks?
5. How many taels of silver were left in the Chinese treasury in the early 17th century China?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)