|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the sanjakbey duties?
(a) Protected civilians.
(b) Led cavalry into battle.
(c) Collected taxes.
(d) Public servant training.
2. What did Pollock and Maitland write about the king?
(a) That he was not above the law.
(b) That he was not the law.
(c) That he would not bow to the law.
(d) That he was not allowed to pass laws.
3. How long did the Qin dynasty survive Ying Zheng?
(a) 114 years.
(b) 14 years.
(c) 314 years.
(d) 214 years.
4. How long did it take to codify the ritual behavior within lineage?
(a) Three dynasties.
(b) One dynasty.
(c) Two dynasties.
(d) Five dynasties.
5. How much land remained privately owned in the USSR?
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem did the Chinese not solve?
2. What weapons played a key role in the fall of Constantinople?
3. When did Warren Hastings decide to apply the Dharmasastra to the Hindus, Islamic law to the Muslims, and some version of English "Justice, Equity, and Good Conscience" to all other cases?
4. When was a proposal put forward to limit estates to three thousand mou in China?
5. How may countries were considered free by the Freedom House in 1973, according to Chapter 1?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)