|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a particularly well-developed and pure example of segmentary lineage organization?
(a) The Glo.
(b) The Mari.
(c) The Grum.
(d) The Nuer.
2. In China, what was the class somewhat below that of the nobility that included soldiers or other meritorious commoners?
3. How many staff did the director of prayer have in the Han Dynasty?
4. When were the collective farms disbanded in China?
5. When did Maine spend time in India?
(a) 1862 to 1868.
(b) 1862 to 1872.
(c) 1862 to 1869.
(d) 1862 to 1875.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would never have occurred to a western slave owner to do in contrast to Eastern slave owners?
2. When was Empress Xu murdered?
3. What are bBand-level societies built around?
4. When was Sultan Selim II deposed according to Chapter 13?
5. What did Hayek say is not the result of top-down rational planning?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)