|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the sanjakbey duties?
(a) Public servant training.
(b) Led cavalry into battle.
(c) Protected civilians.
(d) Collected taxes.
2. When did the Han Dynasty hold power?
(a) 206 B.C to 9 A.D.
(b) 226 B.C to 9 A.D.
(c) 206 B.C to 9 B.C.
(d) 206 B.C to 19 A.D.
3. What played an important functional role in facilitating large-scale collective action?
(d) Military power.
4. When did the Sui Dynasty disappear?
5. When did Chosroes I rule?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the Meiji Emperor's 15 children reached adulthood?
2. What was the highly sophisticated compilation of Roman law produced in Constantinople under at the beginning of the sixth century named?
3. How many fiefdoms did the Zhou king setup?
4. What is a particularly well-developed and pure example of segmentary lineage organization?
5. When did Chandra Gupta I rise to power?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)