|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many commanderies were created by the Win?
2. When did Maine spend time in India?
(a) 1862 to 1872.
(b) 1862 to 1869.
(c) 1862 to 1875.
(d) 1862 to 1868.
3. What are bBand-level societies built around?
(b) Poly nuclear society.
(c) Nuclear society.
(d) Familian society.
4. When was the The Romance of the Three Kingdoms written?
(a) Early Ming dynasty.
(b) Early Whu dynasty.
(c) Early Tang dynasty.
(d) Early Qi dynasty.
5. Who collectivized land in 1978?
(a) Jiang Zemin.
(b) Zhu Rongji.
(c) Deng Xiaoping.
(d) Mao Zedong.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Ayyubid dynasty end according to Chapter 14?
2. When was Empress Xu murdered?
3. How long did the sultanate last in India?
4. What was the sanjakbey duties?
5. When did India became independent?
This section contains 122 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)