|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
(a) The golden rule.
(b) The rule of law.
(c) The black rule.
(d) The rule of three.
2. Who killed the grand councilor Li Si?
(a) His personal guards.
(b) A eunuch.
(c) Empress Xu.
(d) The Emperor.
3. How long did the Qin dynasty survive Ying Zheng?
(a) 214 years.
(b) 314 years.
(c) 14 years.
(d) 114 years.
4. When did Muhammad and his followers move to Medina?
5. When was the Concordat of Worms enacted ?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a socially and biologically grounded reality for human being?
2. When did Clovis rule?
3. When did Ying Zheng live according to Chapter 8?
4. When was a proposal put forward to limit estates to three thousand mou in China?
5. What justified an armed rebellion against the Emperor in China?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)