|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How may countries were considered free by the Freedom House in 1973, according to Chapter 1?
2. Who was Seymour Martin?
(a) An anthropologist.
(b) A sociologist.
(c) An economist.
(d) An historian.
3. How large was the Chinese Empire in 1 A.D.?
(a) Comparable to medieval Japan.
(b) Comparable to the Roman Empire.
(c) Comparable to 1945 Russia.
(d) Comaprable to modern day Germany.
4. Who collectivized land in 1978?
(a) Mao Zedong.
(b) Zhu Rongji.
(c) Jiang Zemin.
(d) Deng Xiaoping.
5. When did Maine spend time in India?
(a) 1862 to 1869.
(b) 1862 to 1875.
(c) 1862 to 1868.
(d) 1862 to 1872.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Clovis rule?
2. When did Ying Zheng live according to Chapter 8?
3. What was the Bahri regiment named after?
4. When was Empress Xu murdered?
5. When did the State of Chu perform a cadastral survey?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)