|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a particularly well-developed and pure example of segmentary lineage organization?
(a) The Glo.
(b) The Grum.
(c) The Nuer.
(d) The Mari.
2. What percentage of taxes are collected in the U.S?
(a) More than 50%.
(b) More than 30%.
(c) More than 60%.
(d) More than 40%.
3. How many movies does Nigeria produce?
(a) As much as Bollywood.
(b) As much as Hollywood.
(c) As much as France.
(d) As much as Germany.
4. When was the Byzantine army defeated at Baphaeon?
5. What weapons played a key role in the fall of Constantinople?
(d) Long bows.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Kalinga died during the Kalinga campaign?
2. Why were the Xiongnu, Huns, and Mongols such potent military powers?
3. What played an important functional role in facilitating large-scale collective action?
4. When did Ajatashatru die?
5. What was a motive for making war in tribal societies?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)