|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When were Qin Shi Huangdi and Ashoka building their empire?
(a) 5rd century B.C.
(b) 4rd century B.C.
(c) 2rd century B.C.
(d) 3rd century B.C.
2. How many countries of the third wave of democratization reverted to authoritarianism or saw a significant erosion of democratic institutions?
(a) 1 in 5.
(b) 1 in 10.
(c) 2 in 7.
(d) 1 in 3.
3. Who wrote Communist Manifesto?
(b) Karl Marx.
(c) Jean Jacques Rousseau.
(d) Friedrich Engels.
4. When did the Norman Conquest of England take place?
5. When did Muhammad and his followers move to Medina?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many fiefdoms did the Zhou king setup?
2. What is a socially and biologically grounded reality for human being?
3. When did Maine spend time in India?
4. How many Kalinga died during the Kalinga campaign?
5. When did the Mauryas empire rule India?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)