|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was "Discourse on the Origins of Inequality" published according to chapter 3?
2. What was a motive for making war in tribal societies?
(b) Getting rich.
(c) Destroying other religions.
(d) Passing time.
3. When did the Orange Revolution happen?
4. When was a proposal put forward to limit estates to three thousand mou in China?
(a) 7 B.C.
(b) 5 B.C.
(c) 9 B.C.
(d) 12 B.C.
5. How may countries were considered free by the Freedom House in 1973, according to Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of the productive land in France was in ecclesiastical hands in the 7th century?
2. What metal made the infantry more useful?
3. What was Elman Service's occupation?
4. When was Sultan Selim II deposed according to Chapter 13?
5. When did Clovis rule?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)