|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the sultanate last in India?
(a) 350 years.
(b) 340 years.
(c) 310 years.
(d) 320 years.
2. What was the sanjakbey duties?
(a) Protected civilians.
(b) Public servant training.
(c) Collected taxes.
(d) Led cavalry into battle.
3. When did Alexander I of Russia manage to overrun a good part of Europe?
4. What percentage of taxes are collected in the U.S?
(a) More than 30%.
(b) More than 40%.
(c) More than 60%.
(d) More than 50%.
5. When did the Norman Conquest of England take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the Tang Dynasty last?
2. Who was Seymour Martin?
3. How large was the Chinese Empire in 1 A.D.?
4. What are bBand-level societies built around?
5. How may countries were considered free by the Freedom House in 1973, according to Chapter 1?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)