|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would never have occurred to a western slave owner to do in contrast to Eastern slave owners?
(a) Married a slave.
(b) Freed a slave.
(c) Killed a slave.
(d) Nominated a slave to a high government officials.
2. What does the latifundia in agrarian societies say?
(a) Serfs are expandable.
(b) The rich get richer unless stopped.
(c) The peasants are bound to take power.
(d) Rich will trickle down money.
3. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
(a) The rule of law.
(b) The golden rule.
(c) The black rule.
(d) The rule of three.
4. When was the The Romance of the Three Kingdoms written?
(a) Early Tang dynasty.
(b) Early Ming dynasty.
(c) Early Qi dynasty.
(d) Early Whu dynasty.
5. When did Chosroes I rule?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Sultan Barquq come to power?
2. What percentage of taxes are collected in the U.S?
3. What metal made the infantry more useful?
4. When were Qin Shi Huangdi and Ashoka building their empire?
5. How much of the productive land in France was in ecclesiastical hands in the 7th century?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)