|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many was were fought during the Eastern Zhou rule of 294 years according to Chapter 7?
2. What are bBand-level societies built around?
(b) Familian society.
(c) Nuclear society.
(d) Poly nuclear society.
3. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
4. When was the Byzantine army defeated at Baphaeon?
5. Who argued that a just city had to exist in conformity with man's permanent nature and not what was ephemeral and changing according to Chapter 2?
(a) Rousseau and Plato.
(b) Plato and Engles.
(c) Engles and Rousseau.
(d) Plato and Aristotle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many staff did the director of prayer have in the Han Dynasty?
2. How much did grain prices in Anatolia in constant silver units rose by between 1489 to 1616?
3. How many problems inherent to the design of Mamluk political institutions helped weaken said institutions over time?
4. What is a particularly well-developed and pure example of segmentary lineage organization?
5. When did the Han Dynasty hold power?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)