|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the State of Chu perform a cadastral survey?
2. How many families were relocated by the Qin Dynasty?
3. When did Bimbisara become king?
(a) Second half of 16th century.
(b) Second half of 15th century.
(c) Second half of 14th century.
(d) Second half of 17th century.
4. When did Emperor Wu rule?
(a) 141 to 87 B.C.
(b) 161 to 67 B.C.
(c) 131 to 87 B.C.
(d) 141 to 77 B.C.
5. How many fiefdoms did the Zhou king setup?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the Meiji Emperor's 15 children reached adulthood?
2. When did the Zhou dynasty split?
3. What were the agnatic descent groups described by Fustel de Coulanges known as in Rome?
4. What was S. E. Finer's occupation?
5. When did the Mamluk regime fall?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)