|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the relationship between landlord and peasant had come to acquire a contractual character according to Jeno Szucs?
(a) 15th century.
(b) 12th century.
(c) 14th century.
(d) 13th century.
2. What does the latifundia in agrarian societies say?
(a) The rich get richer unless stopped.
(b) Rich will trickle down money.
(c) Serfs are expandable.
(d) The peasants are bound to take power.
3. When was a proposal put forward to limit estates to three thousand mou in China?
(a) 5 B.C.
(b) 12 B.C.
(c) 7 B.C.
(d) 9 B.C.
4. How many staff did the director of prayer have in the Han Dynasty?
5. When did Muhammad and his followers move to Medina?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Machiavelli's "The Prince" written according to Chapter 15?
2. How many countries of the third wave of democratization reverted to authoritarianism or saw a significant erosion of democratic institutions?
3. Who appointed Ogier Ghiselin de Busbecq at the court of Suleiman the Magnificent?
4. What is the occupation of Richard Wrangham?
5. When was Empress Xu murdered?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)