|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Elman Service's occupation?
2. When did Sultan Barquq come to power?
3. When did the Zhou dynasty split?
(a) 570 B.C.
(b) 770 B.C.
(c) 970 B.C.
(d) 870 B.C.
4. Who was the first civilization to invent the modern state?
5. Who appointed Ogier Ghiselin de Busbecq at the court of Suleiman the Magnificent?
(a) Charles V.
(b) Charles IV.
(c) Charles III.
(d) Charles VI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
2. How long did it take to put down the Yellow Turban peasant rebellion?
3. What happened in 173, 179 and 182 in China?
4. When did the Orange Revolution happen?
5. When did Clovis rule?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)