|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a motive for making war in tribal societies?
(b) Destroying other religions.
(c) Getting rich.
(d) Passing time.
2. Who collectivized land in 1978?
(a) Mao Zedong.
(b) Deng Xiaoping.
(c) Zhu Rongji.
(d) Jiang Zemin.
3. When did the first chiefdom and states start to appear in India according to Chapter 10?
(a) First millenium B.C.
(b) Third millenium B.C.
(c) Fifth millenium B.C.
(d) Second millenium B.C.
4. What was Elman Service's occupation?
5. When did the relationship between landlord and peasant had come to acquire a contractual character according to Jeno Szucs?
(a) 12th century.
(b) 15th century.
(c) 13th century.
(d) 14th century.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Chosroes I rule?
2. When were Qin Shi Huangdi and Ashoka building their empire?
3. Who said "I conceive that land belongs to a vast family of which many are dead, few are living and countless members are still unborn"?
4. When did the Gauls choose to elect a common authority for the whole confederation?
5. What is the occupation of Richard Wrangham?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)