|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who killed the grand councilor Li Si?
(a) A eunuch.
(b) His personal guards.
(c) Empress Xu.
(d) The Emperor.
2. How long did the Qin dynasty survive Ying Zheng?
(a) 14 years.
(b) 214 years.
(c) 314 years.
(d) 114 years.
3. What population density allowed agriculture?
(a) 40 to 60 people per square kilometer.
(b) 60 to 80 people per square kilometer.
(c) 80 to 100 people per square kilometer.
(d) 60 to 70 people per square kilometer.
4. When did Caliph al-Mahdi rise to power?
5. When did the predynastic Yangshao period run according to Chapter 6?
(a) 6000 to 5000 B.C.
(b) 8000 to 2000 B.C.
(c) 7000 to 3000 B.C.
(d) 5000 to 3000 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the The Romance of the Three Kingdoms written?
2. What was Steven Pinker's occupation?
3. How much of human and Chimpanzee DNA overlap?
4. When did Ying Zheng live according to Chapter 8?
5. What is a socially and biologically grounded reality for human being?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)