|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Han Dynasty hold power?
(a) 206 B.C to 9 A.D.
(b) 206 B.C to 19 A.D.
(c) 226 B.C to 9 A.D.
(d) 206 B.C to 9 B.C.
2. What was a motive for making war in tribal societies?
(a) Passing time.
(b) Getting rich.
(d) Destroying other religions.
3. When did India and China start diverging significantly?
(a) 700 B.C.
(b) 800 B.C.
(c) 900 B.C.
(d) 600 B.C.
4. How many of the Meiji Emperor's 15 children reached adulthood?
5. What was Elman Service's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Chandra Gupta I rise to power?
2. What was Steven Pinker's occupation?
3. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
4. Who appointed Ogier Ghiselin de Busbecq at the court of Suleiman the Magnificent?
5. When was the Wei kingdom founded?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)