|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Gauls choose to elect a common authority for the whole confederation?
(a) When the Huns were about to invade.
(b) When war broke out with Rome.
(c) When Caesar rose to power.
(d) When Vercingetorix conquered Gaul.
2. When did Chandra Gupta I rise to power?
(a) 330 A.D.
(b) 50 A.D.
(c) 320 A.D.
(d) 340 A.D.
3. What was Ohn Hajna's occupation?
4. When did the Sui Dynasty disappear?
5. When did Bimbisara become king?
(a) Second half of 14th century.
(b) Second half of 16th century.
(c) Second half of 17th century.
(d) Second half of 15th century.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Norman Conquest of England take place?
2. How long did it take to put down the Yellow Turban peasant rebellion?
3. What played an important functional role in facilitating large-scale collective action?
4. When was Machiavelli's "The Prince" written according to Chapter 15?
5. What would never have occurred to a western slave owner to do in contrast to Eastern slave owners?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)