|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened in 173, 179 and 182 in China?
2. When did the Mamluk regime fall?
3. What weapons played a key role in the fall of Constantinople?
(a) Long bows.
4. When was "Discourse on the Origins of Inequality" published according to chapter 3?
5. What would never have occurred to a western slave owner to do in contrast to Eastern slave owners?
(a) Nominated a slave to a high government officials.
(b) Married a slave.
(c) Killed a slave.
(d) Freed a slave.
Short Answer Questions
1. When were Qin Shi Huangdi and Ashoka building their empire?
2. When did the Orange Revolution happen?
3. When was the Byzantine army defeated at Baphaeon?
4. At what age were young boys or men starting their training for public service under Emperor Wu?
5. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)