|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapons played a key role in the fall of Constantinople?
(d) Long bows.
2. Who said "I conceive that land belongs to a vast family of which many are dead, few are living and countless members are still unborn"?
(a) A Somalian chief.
(b) A New Guinean chief.
(c) A Nigerian chief.
(d) An Ivory Coast chief.
3. When did India became independent?
4. Who wrote Communist Manifesto?
(a) Friedrich Engels.
(b) Jean Jacques Rousseau.
(c) Karl Marx.
5. Who formulated an ideology of state building that explicitly laid out the logic of the new centralized state?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Sultan Selim II deposed according to Chapter 13?
2. When did the Han Dynasty hold power?
3. When did the Qin Dynasty start ruling over the whole of China?
4. How much land remained privately owned in the USSR?
5. What does the latifundia in agrarian societies say?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)