|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a motive for making war in tribal societies?
(a) Passing time.
(c) Getting rich.
(d) Destroying other religions.
2. How many of the Meiji Emperor's 15 children reached adulthood?
3. When did the State of Chu perform a cadastral survey?
4. When was Sultan Selim II deposed according to Chapter 13?
5. What is a socially and biologically grounded reality for human being?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
2. In China, what was the class somewhat below that of the nobility that included soldiers or other meritorious commoners?
3. What is a particularly well-developed and pure example of segmentary lineage organization?
4. When did Sultan Barquq come to power?
5. Who was Seymour Martin?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)