|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was "Ancient Law" by Henry Maine published?
2. When did Alexander I of Russia manage to overrun a good part of Europe?
3. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
4. What weapons played a key role in the fall of Constantinople?
(d) Long bows.
5. Who killed the grand councilor Li Si?
(a) His personal guards.
(b) The Emperor.
(c) A eunuch.
(d) Empress Xu.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the Tang Dynasty last?
2. How many Kalinga died during the Kalinga campaign?
3. How long did the sultanate last in India?
4. When was "Discourse on the Origins of Inequality" published according to chapter 3?
5. When did Bimbisara become king?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)