|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who killed the grand councilor Li Si?
(a) Empress Xu.
(b) The Emperor.
(c) His personal guards.
(d) A eunuch.
2. Who succeeded Mohammad?
(c) Abu Bakr
3. Who helped the Emperor stage a coup against Empress Liang's house according to Chapter 9?
(a) His brothers.
(b) Mercenary troops.
(d) Loyal peasants.
4. What was S. E. Finer's occupation?
5. When did Muhammad and his followers move to Medina?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many countries of the third wave of democratization reverted to authoritarianism or saw a significant erosion of democratic institutions?
2. What would never have occurred to a western slave owner to do in contrast to Eastern slave owners?
3. When did the State of Chu perform a cadastral survey?
4. When did iron start being used commonly in China?
5. How long did it take to put down the Yellow Turban peasant rebellion?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)