|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Bimbisara become king?
(a) Second half of 14th century.
(b) Second half of 15th century.
(c) Second half of 16th century.
(d) Second half of 17th century.
2. When did Ying Zheng live according to Chapter 8?
(a) 249-210 B.C.
(b) 269-210 B.C.
(c) 239-210 B.C.
(d) 259-210 B.C.
3. What are bBand-level societies built around?
(b) Nuclear society.
(c) Poly nuclear society.
(d) Familian society.
4. Who helped the Emperor stage a coup against Empress Liang's house according to Chapter 9?
(b) Loyal peasants.
(c) His brothers.
(d) Mercenary troops.
5. When did the State of Chu perform a cadastral survey?
Short Answer Questions
1. How large was the Chinese Empire in 1 A.D.?
2. What is a socially and biologically grounded reality for human being?
3. How much of the productive land in France was in ecclesiastical hands in the 7th century?
4. What was Steven Pinker's occupation?
5. When was the Byzantine army defeated at Baphaeon?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)