|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Zhou dynasty split?
(a) 870 B.C.
(b) 970 B.C.
(c) 570 B.C.
(d) 770 B.C.
2. When were the collective farms disbanded in China?
3. What metal made the infantry more useful?
4. When did India became independent?
5. Who was Seymour Martin?
(a) An anthropologist.
(b) A sociologist.
(c) An economist.
(d) An historian.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Mauryas empire rule India?
2. What was S. E. Finer's occupation?
3. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
4. How many enemy soldiers did the state of Qin kill during the period from 356 to 236 B.C?
5. What society is still a hunter-gatherer society?
This section contains 121 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)