|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the agnatic descent groups described by Fustel de Coulanges known as in Rome?
2. How large was the Chinese Empire in 1 A.D.?
(a) Comparable to 1945 Russia.
(b) Comaprable to modern day Germany.
(c) Comparable to medieval Japan.
(d) Comparable to the Roman Empire.
3. How long did it take to put down the Yellow Turban peasant rebellion?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 30 years.
4. When did the Communists claim victory in China?
5. When did the Mauryas empire rule India?
(a) 221 to 55 B.C.
(b) 421 to 185 B.C.
(c) 321 to 185 B.C.
(d) 221 to 85 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the Tang Dynasty last?
2. Who was Seymour Martin?
3. What term designates a clan, community or group where people can only have a limited set of occupation?
4. How much land remained privately owned in the USSR?
5. When did the State of Chu perform a cadastral survey?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)