|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are bBand-level societies built around?
(a) Poly nuclear society.
(b) Familian society.
(d) Nuclear society.
2. How did Brihadratha die?
(a) He died during an accident.
(b) He was assassinated.
(c) He died of cancer.
(d) He died of old age.
3. When was the Wei kingdom founded?
4. What was Steven Pinker's occupation?
(a) Evolutionary anthropologist.
(b) Evolutionary economist.
(c) Evolutionary historian.
(d) Evolutionary psychologist.
5. What is a particularly well-developed and pure example of segmentary lineage organization?
(a) The Glo.
(b) The Grum.
(c) The Mari.
(d) The Nuer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who argued that a just city had to exist in conformity with man's permanent nature and not what was ephemeral and changing according to Chapter 2?
2. How long did it take to put down the Yellow Turban peasant rebellion?
3. When was Empress Xu murdered?
4. When did Ajatashatru die?
5. Who helped the Emperor stage a coup against Empress Liang's house according to Chapter 9?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)