|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was "Ancient Law" by Henry Maine published?
2. How many Kalinga died during the Kalinga campaign?
3. When did the State of Chu perform a cadastral survey?
4. When did the Gauls choose to elect a common authority for the whole confederation?
(a) When Caesar rose to power.
(b) When Vercingetorix conquered Gaul.
(c) When war broke out with Rome.
(d) When the Huns were about to invade.
5. How many commanderies were created by the Win?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did iron start being used commonly in China?
2. Where was the Chimpanzee Puist kept?
3. When did the Sui Dynasty disappear?
4. What population density allowed agriculture?
5. Who was the first civilization to invent the modern state?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)