|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Maine spend time in India?
(a) 1862 to 1868.
(b) 1862 to 1872.
(c) 1862 to 1875.
(d) 1862 to 1869.
2. What does the latifundia in agrarian societies say?
(a) The peasants are bound to take power.
(b) Rich will trickle down money.
(c) The rich get richer unless stopped.
(d) Serfs are expandable.
3. What are bBand-level societies built around?
(a) Familian society.
(b) Nuclear society.
(d) Poly nuclear society.
4. How large was the Chinese Empire in 1 A.D.?
(a) Comparable to medieval Japan.
(b) Comparable to 1945 Russia.
(c) Comaprable to modern day Germany.
(d) Comparable to the Roman Empire.
5. Where was the Chimpanzee Puist kept?
(a) Monaco Zoo.
(b) San Diego Zoo.
(c) Arnhem Zoo.
(d) London Zoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Rajiv Gandhi decentralized power in India?
2. Who argued that a just city had to exist in conformity with man's permanent nature and not what was ephemeral and changing according to Chapter 2?
3. When did India and China start diverging significantly?
4. How many staff did the director of prayer have in the Han Dynasty?
5. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)