|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many countries of the third wave of democratization reverted to authoritarianism or saw a significant erosion of democratic institutions?
(a) 2 in 7.
(b) 1 in 10.
(c) 1 in 5.
(d) 1 in 3.
2. When did Bimbisara become king?
(a) Second half of 17th century.
(b) Second half of 15th century.
(c) Second half of 16th century.
(d) Second half of 14th century.
3. When did the Sui Dynasty disappear?
4. When did the first chiefdom and states start to appear in India according to Chapter 10?
(a) Fifth millenium B.C.
(b) Second millenium B.C.
(c) First millenium B.C.
(d) Third millenium B.C.
5. How many families were relocated by the Qin Dynasty?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Qin Dynasty start ruling over the whole of China?
2. When did Ying Zheng live according to Chapter 8?
3. When did Caliph al-Mahdi rise to power?
4. What is the occupation of Richard Wrangham?
5. When did the predynastic Yangshao period run according to Chapter 6?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)