|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who killed the grand councilor Li Si?
(a) Empress Xu.
(b) A eunuch.
(c) His personal guards.
(d) The Emperor.
2. Who formulated an ideology of state building that explicitly laid out the logic of the new centralized state?
3. How many movies does Nigeria produce?
(a) As much as Germany.
(b) As much as France.
(c) As much as Bollywood.
(d) As much as Hollywood.
4. What were the agnatic descent groups described by Fustel de Coulanges known as in Rome?
5. When did Bimbisara become king?
(a) Second half of 15th century.
(b) Second half of 17th century.
(c) Second half of 16th century.
(d) Second half of 14th century.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the first chiefdom and states start to appear in India according to Chapter 10?
2. Where was the Chimpanzee Puist kept?
3. When did the Zhou dynasty split?
4. What society is still a hunter-gatherer society?
5. When did India and China start diverging significantly?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)