|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the predynastic Yangshao period run according to Chapter 6?
(a) 6000 to 5000 B.C.
(b) 5000 to 3000 B.C.
(c) 7000 to 3000 B.C.
(d) 8000 to 2000 B.C.
2. When were Qin Shi Huangdi and Ashoka building their empire?
(a) 5rd century B.C.
(b) 2rd century B.C.
(c) 4rd century B.C.
(d) 3rd century B.C.
3. What was Elman Service's occupation?
4. What term designates a clan, community or group where people can only have a limited set of occupation?
5. What justified an armed rebellion against the Emperor in China?
(a) The loss of the Mandate of Heaven.
(b) The loss of the Mandate of Governance.
(c) The loss of the Mandate of Stability.
(d) The loss of the Mandate of Tang.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Clovis rule?
2. When did the Sui Dynasty disappear?
3. How many countries of the third wave of democratization reverted to authoritarianism or saw a significant erosion of democratic institutions?
4. What percentage of taxes are collected in the U.S?
5. How many countries had a electoral democracy in the late 1990's?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)