|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of human and Chimpanzee DNA overlap?
2. Why were the Xiongnu, Huns, and Mongols such potent military powers?
(a) They were able to move fast because of their horses.
(b) They were using bows and arrows.
(c) They were physically fit.
(d) They were able to mobilized nearly 100% of their male population.
3. When did the Orange Revolution happen?
4. How did Brihadratha die?
(a) He died of old age.
(b) He died of cancer.
(c) He died during an accident.
(d) He was assassinated.
5. When did the Gauls choose to elect a common authority for the whole confederation?
(a) When the Huns were about to invade.
(b) When war broke out with Rome.
(c) When Vercingetorix conquered Gaul.
(d) When Caesar rose to power.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the Chimpanzee Puist kept?
2. What was Elman Service's occupation?
3. Who killed the grand councilor Li Si?
4. What played an important functional role in facilitating large-scale collective action?
5. How many staff did the director of prayer have in the Han Dynasty?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)