|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the State of Chu perform a cadastral survey?
2. What justified an armed rebellion against the Emperor in China?
(a) The loss of the Mandate of Heaven.
(b) The loss of the Mandate of Stability.
(c) The loss of the Mandate of Tang.
(d) The loss of the Mandate of Governance.
3. What population density allowed agriculture?
(a) 60 to 80 people per square kilometer.
(b) 80 to 100 people per square kilometer.
(c) 40 to 60 people per square kilometer.
(d) 60 to 70 people per square kilometer.
4. When did Ajatashatru die?
(a) 471 BC.
(b) 481 BC.
(c) 461 BC.
(d) 451 BC.
5. Where was the Chimpanzee Puist kept?
(a) Arnhem Zoo.
(b) Monaco Zoo.
(c) San Diego Zoo.
(d) London Zoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What played an important functional role in facilitating large-scale collective action?
2. When did the Zhou dynasty split?
3. How many enemy soldiers did the state of Qin kill during the period from 356 to 236 B.C?
4. When was the Wei kingdom founded?
5. When were Qin Shi Huangdi and Ashoka building their empire?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)