|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Gauls choose to elect a common authority for the whole confederation?
(a) When war broke out with Rome.
(b) When Caesar rose to power.
(c) When the Huns were about to invade.
(d) When Vercingetorix conquered Gaul.
2. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
3. Who killed the grand councilor Li Si?
(a) His personal guards.
(b) The Emperor.
(c) Empress Xu.
(d) A eunuch.
4. When did the first chiefdom and states start to appear in India according to Chapter 10?
(a) Fifth millenium B.C.
(b) Third millenium B.C.
(c) Second millenium B.C.
(d) First millenium B.C.
5. When did Rajiv Gandhi decentralized power in India?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
2. How much land remained privately owned in the USSR?
3. What was Steven Pinker's occupation?
4. What society is still a hunter-gatherer society?
5. What metal made the infantry more useful?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)