|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who formulated an ideology of state building that explicitly laid out the logic of the new centralized state?
2. How many families were relocated by the Qin Dynasty?
3. What was S. E. Finer's occupation?
4. When did the predynastic Yangshao period run according to Chapter 6?
(a) 6000 to 5000 B.C.
(b) 5000 to 3000 B.C.
(c) 8000 to 2000 B.C.
(d) 7000 to 3000 B.C.
5. When did the Qin Dynasty start ruling over the whole of China?
(a) 230 B.C.
(b) 321 B.C.
(c) 250 B.C.
(d) 221 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was a proposal put forward to limit estates to three thousand mou in China?
2. How long did the Qin dynasty survive Ying Zheng?
3. Who succeeded Mohammad?
4. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
5. What was a motive for making war in tribal societies?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)