|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
2. How many fiefdoms did the Zhou king setup?
3. What is a particularly well-developed and pure example of segmentary lineage organization?
(a) The Mari.
(b) The Glo.
(c) The Grum.
(d) The Nuer.
4. What is the occupation of Richard Wrangham?
5. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
(a) The golden rule.
(b) The rule of three.
(c) The rule of law.
(d) The black rule.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are bBand-level societies built around?
2. When did the first chiefdom and states start to appear in India according to Chapter 10?
3. Who was the first civilization to invent the modern state?
4. When was Empress Xu murdered?
5. What was Elman Service's occupation?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)