|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Caliph al-Mahdi rise to power?
2. When did the Orange Revolution happen?
3. What were the agnatic descent groups described by Fustel de Coulanges known as in Rome?
4. How long did it take to put down the Yellow Turban peasant rebellion?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 40 years.
(d) 20 years.
5. When did Emperor Wu rule?
(a) 131 to 87 B.C.
(b) 161 to 67 B.C.
(c) 141 to 77 B.C.
(d) 141 to 87 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did iron start being used commonly in China?
2. When did the Sui Dynasty disappear?
3. How many staff did the director of prayer have in the Han Dynasty?
4. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
5. How many Kalinga died during the Kalinga campaign?
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)