|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of Richard Wrangham?
2. Who killed the grand councilor Li Si?
(a) The Emperor.
(b) His personal guards.
(c) Empress Xu.
(d) A eunuch.
3. When did the Qin Dynasty start ruling over the whole of China?
(a) 230 B.C.
(b) 221 B.C.
(c) 321 B.C.
(d) 250 B.C.
4. When did Bimbisara become king?
(a) Second half of 17th century.
(b) Second half of 15th century.
(c) Second half of 14th century.
(d) Second half of 16th century.
5. How many fiefdoms did the Zhou king setup?
Short Answer Questions
1. What percentage of taxes are collected in the U.S?
2. When was "Ancient Law" by Henry Maine published?
3. Who collectivized land in 1978?
4. How did Brihadratha die?
5. Who succeeded Mohammad?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)