|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What society is still a hunter-gatherer society?
(a) Medieval France.
(c) The Roman Empire.
(d) Pre-Independence America.
2. When did India became independent?
3. When did India and China start diverging significantly?
(a) 800 B.C.
(b) 900 B.C.
(c) 600 B.C.
(d) 700 B.C.
4. When did the Qin Dynasty start ruling over the whole of China?
(a) 250 B.C.
(b) 221 B.C.
(c) 321 B.C.
(d) 230 B.C.
5. What were the agnatic descent groups described by Fustel de Coulanges known as in Rome?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened in 173, 179 and 182 in China?
2. What was a motive for making war in tribal societies?
3. When did the Mauryas empire rule India?
4. How long did it take to put down the Yellow Turban peasant rebellion?
5. When did Emperor Wu rule?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)