|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age were young boys or men starting their training for public service under Emperor Wu?
2. What was a motive for making war in tribal societies?
(b) Passing time.
(c) Getting rich.
(d) Destroying other religions.
3. When did Caliph al-Mahdi rise to power?
4. How long did the Tang Dynasty last?
(a) Almost 400 years.
(b) Almost 500 years.
(c) Almost 300 years.
(d) Almost 200 years.
5. When did the Qin Dynasty start ruling over the whole of China?
(a) 221 B.C.
(b) 321 B.C.
(c) 230 B.C.
(d) 250 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many commanderies were created by the Win?
2. What society is still a hunter-gatherer society?
3. When did India became independent?
4. What was Elman Service's occupation?
5. How long did the Qin dynasty survive Ying Zheng?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)