|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
(a) The golden rule.
(b) The black rule.
(c) The rule of law.
(d) The rule of three.
2. When did the Han Dynasty hold power?
(a) 206 B.C to 9 A.D.
(b) 206 B.C to 9 B.C.
(c) 226 B.C to 9 A.D.
(d) 206 B.C to 19 A.D.
3. What society is still a hunter-gatherer society?
(a) Pre-Independence America.
(c) The Roman Empire.
(d) Medieval France.
4. When did Rajiv Gandhi decentralized power in India?
5. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of Richard Wrangham?
2. How long did the sultanate last in India?
3. When were Qin Shi Huangdi and Ashoka building their empire?
4. Why were the Xiongnu, Huns, and Mongols such potent military powers?
5. What was S. E. Finer's occupation?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)