|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who collectivized land in 1978?
(a) Jiang Zemin.
(b) Mao Zedong.
(c) Zhu Rongji.
(d) Deng Xiaoping.
2. How many enemy soldiers did the state of Qin kill during the period from 356 to 236 B.C?
(a) 5 million.
(b) 1.5 million.
(c) 2.5 million.
(d) 0.5 million.
3. How many of the Meiji Emperor's 15 children reached adulthood?
4. Who formulated an ideology of state building that explicitly laid out the logic of the new centralized state?
5. When did Ying Zheng live according to Chapter 8?
(a) 259-210 B.C.
(b) 269-210 B.C.
(c) 249-210 B.C.
(d) 239-210 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Wei kingdom founded?
2. When did the predynastic Yangshao period run according to Chapter 6?
3. How much of human and Chimpanzee DNA overlap?
4. What played an important functional role in facilitating large-scale collective action?
5. What population density allowed agriculture?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)