|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When were the collective farms disbanded in China?
2. How large was the Chinese Empire in 1 A.D.?
(a) Comparable to medieval Japan.
(b) Comaprable to modern day Germany.
(c) Comparable to the Roman Empire.
(d) Comparable to 1945 Russia.
3. At what age were young boys or men starting their training for public service under Emperor Wu?
4. When did iron start being used commonly in China?
(a) 600 B.C.
(b) 800 B.C.
(c) 900 B.C.
(d) 700 B.C.
5. When did the Communists claim victory in China?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many fiefdoms did the Zhou king setup?
2. Who helped the Emperor stage a coup against Empress Liang's house according to Chapter 9?
3. What society is still a hunter-gatherer society?
4. When did Alexander I of Russia manage to overrun a good part of Europe?
5. How long did the sultanate last in India?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)