|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Zhou dynasty split?
(a) 570 B.C.
(b) 870 B.C.
(c) 970 B.C.
(d) 770 B.C.
2. What were the agnatic descent groups described by Fustel de Coulanges known as in Rome?
3. When was "Discourse on the Origins of Inequality" published according to chapter 3?
4. When was Sultan Selim II deposed according to Chapter 13?
5. What happened in 173, 179 and 182 in China?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped the Emperor stage a coup against Empress Liang's house according to Chapter 9?
2. When did Chandra Gupta I rise to power?
3. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
4. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
5. When was "Ancient Law" by Henry Maine published?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)