|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many fiefdoms did the Zhou king setup?
2. When did the Gauls choose to elect a common authority for the whole confederation?
(a) When the Huns were about to invade.
(b) When Caesar rose to power.
(c) When Vercingetorix conquered Gaul.
(d) When war broke out with Rome.
3. How many staff did the director of prayer have in the Han Dynasty?
4. How much of human and Chimpanzee DNA overlap?
5. When did Muhammad and his followers move to Medina?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Communists claim victory in China?
2. Where was the Chimpanzee Puist kept?
3. How large was the Chinese Empire in 1 A.D.?
4. When did Ajatashatru die?
5. When were Qin Shi Huangdi and Ashoka building their empire?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)