|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Muhammad and his followers move to Medina?
2. What were the agnatic descent groups described by Fustel de Coulanges known as in Rome?
3. When did the Communists claim victory in China?
4. When did the Gauls choose to elect a common authority for the whole confederation?
(a) When Vercingetorix conquered Gaul.
(b) When war broke out with Rome.
(c) When the Huns were about to invade.
(d) When Caesar rose to power.
5. How much land remained privately owned in the USSR?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a socially and biologically grounded reality for human being?
2. Who formulated an ideology of state building that explicitly laid out the logic of the new centralized state?
3. Who was Seymour Martin?
4. In China, what was the class somewhat below that of the nobility that included soldiers or other meritorious commoners?
5. How many was were fought during the Eastern Zhou rule of 294 years according to Chapter 7?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)