|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the State of Chu perform a cadastral survey?
2. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
(a) The rule of three.
(b) The golden rule.
(c) The rule of law.
(d) The black rule.
3. What is the occupation of Richard Wrangham?
4. When was Empress Xu murdered?
(a) 71 B.C.
(b) 80 B.C.
(c) 69 B.C.
(d) 56 B.C.
5. Who was the first civilization to invent the modern state?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many forms of punishment does Oracle bone describe during the Shang Dynasty?
2. When did the Qin Dynasty start ruling over the whole of China?
3. When was "Discourse on the Origins of Inequality" published according to chapter 3?
4. Who collectivized land in 1978?
5. What was a motive for making war in tribal societies?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)