|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was S. E. Finer's occupation?
2. When did the Han Dynasty hold power?
(a) 206 B.C to 19 A.D.
(b) 206 B.C to 9 B.C.
(c) 226 B.C to 9 A.D.
(d) 206 B.C to 9 A.D.
3. How many movies does Nigeria produce?
(a) As much as Hollywood.
(b) As much as Germany.
(c) As much as Bollywood.
(d) As much as France.
4. When was "Discourse on the Origins of Inequality" published according to chapter 3?
5. When did the Orange Revolution happen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said "I conceive that land belongs to a vast family of which many are dead, few are living and countless members are still unborn"?
2. How much of human and Chimpanzee DNA overlap?
3. When did the Gauls choose to elect a common authority for the whole confederation?
4. Who was Seymour Martin?
5. When did India became independent?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)