|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of Richard Wrangham?
2. What are bBand-level societies built around?
(a) Familian society.
(c) Poly nuclear society.
(d) Nuclear society.
3. What percentage of taxes are collected in the U.S?
(a) More than 40%.
(b) More than 60%.
(c) More than 50%.
(d) More than 30%.
4. What was Elman Service's occupation?
5. Who was Seymour Martin?
(a) An historian.
(b) A sociologist.
(c) An anthropologist.
(d) An economist.
Short Answer Questions
1. How large was the Chinese Empire in 1 A.D.?
2. When did the Zhou dynasty split?
3. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
4. How many was were fought during the Eastern Zhou rule of 294 years according to Chapter 7?
5. How many fiefdoms did the Zhou king setup?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)