|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many enemy soldiers did the state of Qin kill during the period from 356 to 236 B.C?
(a) 0.5 million.
(b) 5 million.
(c) 1.5 million.
(d) 2.5 million.
2. How many countries of the third wave of democratization reverted to authoritarianism or saw a significant erosion of democratic institutions?
(a) 2 in 7.
(b) 1 in 3.
(c) 1 in 5.
(d) 1 in 10.
3. What metal made the infantry more useful?
4. How many forms of punishment does Oracle bone describe during the Shang Dynasty?
5. When did the predynastic Yangshao period run according to Chapter 6?
(a) 8000 to 2000 B.C.
(b) 6000 to 5000 B.C.
(c) 5000 to 3000 B.C.
(d) 7000 to 3000 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Han Dynasty hold power?
2. How many of the Meiji Emperor's 15 children reached adulthood?
3. What played an important functional role in facilitating large-scale collective action?
4. How many countries had a electoral democracy in the late 1990's?
5. What is a socially and biologically grounded reality for human being?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)