|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many was were fought during the Eastern Zhou rule of 294 years according to Chapter 7?
2. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
3. What percentage of taxes are collected in the U.S?
(a) More than 40%.
(b) More than 60%.
(c) More than 30%.
(d) More than 50%.
4. When did the Han Dynasty hold power?
(a) 226 B.C to 9 A.D.
(b) 206 B.C to 19 A.D.
(c) 206 B.C to 9 B.C.
(d) 206 B.C to 9 A.D.
5. When did the Zhou dynasty split?
(a) 570 B.C.
(b) 770 B.C.
(c) 870 B.C.
(d) 970 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Gauls choose to elect a common authority for the whole confederation?
2. What was Elman Service's occupation?
3. Who collectivized land in 1978?
4. Where was the Chimpanzee Puist kept?
5. What population density allowed agriculture?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)