|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Communists claim victory in China?
2. When did Muhammad and his followers move to Medina?
3. When did the Qin Dynasty start ruling over the whole of China?
(a) 221 B.C.
(b) 250 B.C.
(c) 321 B.C.
(d) 230 B.C.
4. Who argued that a just city had to exist in conformity with man's permanent nature and not what was ephemeral and changing according to Chapter 2?
(a) Rousseau and Plato.
(b) Plato and Engles.
(c) Plato and Aristotle.
(d) Engles and Rousseau.
5. When did the Gauls choose to elect a common authority for the whole confederation?
(a) When the Huns were about to invade.
(b) When Vercingetorix conquered Gaul.
(c) When war broke out with Rome.
(d) When Caesar rose to power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are bBand-level societies built around?
2. How large was the Chinese Empire in 1 A.D.?
3. When was Empress Xu murdered?
4. What metal made the infantry more useful?
5. How many of the Meiji Emperor's 15 children reached adulthood?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)