|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who formulated an ideology of state building that explicitly laid out the logic of the new centralized state?
2. When did the Han Dynasty hold power?
(a) 206 B.C to 9 A.D.
(b) 206 B.C to 19 A.D.
(c) 226 B.C to 9 A.D.
(d) 206 B.C to 9 B.C.
3. Where was the Chimpanzee Puist kept?
(a) Arnhem Zoo.
(b) Monaco Zoo.
(c) London Zoo.
(d) San Diego Zoo.
4. When did India became independent?
5. When did the Zhou dynasty split?
(a) 570 B.C.
(b) 870 B.C.
(c) 770 B.C.
(d) 970 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many was were fought during the Eastern Zhou rule of 294 years according to Chapter 7?
2. How many forms of punishment does Oracle bone describe during the Shang Dynasty?
3. How many of the Meiji Emperor's 15 children reached adulthood?
4. What is a particularly well-developed and pure example of segmentary lineage organization?
5. How long did it take to codify the ritual behavior within lineage?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)