|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many countries had a electoral democracy in the late 1990's?
2. When did Alexander I of Russia manage to overrun a good part of Europe?
3. Who was the first civilization to invent the modern state?
4. When did the State of Chu perform a cadastral survey?
5. When did India became independent?
Short Answer Questions
1. What metal made the infantry more useful?
2. Where was the Chimpanzee Puist kept?
3. How many movies does Nigeria produce?
4. How many fiefdoms did the Zhou king setup?
5. What was S. E. Finer's occupation?
This section contains 120 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)