|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Zhou dynasty split?
(a) 570 B.C.
(b) 970 B.C.
(c) 770 B.C.
(d) 870 B.C.
2. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
3. Who argued that a just city had to exist in conformity with man's permanent nature and not what was ephemeral and changing according to Chapter 2?
(a) Engles and Rousseau.
(b) Rousseau and Plato.
(c) Plato and Engles.
(d) Plato and Aristotle.
4. When did the Han Dynasty hold power?
(a) 226 B.C to 9 A.D.
(b) 206 B.C to 9 A.D.
(c) 206 B.C to 19 A.D.
(d) 206 B.C to 9 B.C.
5. How many enemy soldiers did the state of Qin kill during the period from 356 to 236 B.C?
(a) 1.5 million.
(b) 2.5 million.
(c) 0.5 million.
(d) 5 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was S. E. Finer's occupation?
2. How many countries had a electoral democracy in the late 1990's?
3. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
4. When did the Orange Revolution happen?
5. What population density allowed agriculture?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)