|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a motive for making war in tribal societies?
(a) Destroying other religions.
(b) Passing time.
(d) Getting rich.
2. Who was the first civilization to invent the modern state?
3. When did the Gauls choose to elect a common authority for the whole confederation?
(a) When the Huns were about to invade.
(b) When war broke out with Rome.
(c) When Caesar rose to power.
(d) When Vercingetorix conquered Gaul.
4. When was Empress Xu murdered?
(a) 56 B.C.
(b) 80 B.C.
(c) 69 B.C.
(d) 71 B.C.
5. When did the Orange Revolution happen?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Clovis rule?
2. What is the occupation of Richard Wrangham?
3. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
4. Who was Seymour Martin?
5. What was Elman Service's occupation?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)