|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take to codify the ritual behavior within lineage?
(a) One dynasty.
(b) Five dynasties.
(c) Three dynasties.
(d) Two dynasties.
2. Who collectivized land in 1978?
(a) Zhu Rongji.
(b) Mao Zedong.
(c) Jiang Zemin.
(d) Deng Xiaoping.
3. When did India became independent?
4. Who argued that a just city had to exist in conformity with man's permanent nature and not what was ephemeral and changing according to Chapter 2?
(a) Plato and Engles.
(b) Engles and Rousseau.
(c) Plato and Aristotle.
(d) Rousseau and Plato.
5. How much of human and Chimpanzee DNA overlap?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
2. Who formulated an ideology of state building that explicitly laid out the logic of the new centralized state?
3. What society is still a hunter-gatherer society?
4. How many enemy soldiers did the state of Qin kill during the period from 356 to 236 B.C?
5. How large was the Chinese Empire in 1 A.D.?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)