|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the agnatic descent groups described by Fustel de Coulanges known as in Rome?
2. In China, what was the class somewhat below that of the nobility that included soldiers or other meritorious commoners?
3. When was "Discourse on the Origins of Inequality" published according to chapter 3?
4. How many forms of punishment does Oracle bone describe during the Shang Dynasty?
5. What was Steven Pinker's occupation?
(a) Evolutionary historian.
(b) Evolutionary psychologist.
(c) Evolutionary economist.
(d) Evolutionary anthropologist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Elman Service's occupation?
2. When did the Orange Revolution happen?
3. What is the occupation of Richard Wrangham?
4. How many countries had a electoral democracy in the late 1990's?
5. When were the collective farms disbanded in China?
This section contains 125 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)