|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of human and Chimpanzee DNA overlap?
2. Where was the Chimpanzee Puist kept?
(a) Monaco Zoo.
(b) Arnhem Zoo.
(c) London Zoo.
(d) San Diego Zoo.
3. How may countries were considered free by the Freedom House in 1973, according to Chapter 1?
4. When did the Gauls choose to elect a common authority for the whole confederation?
(a) When Caesar rose to power.
(b) When war broke out with Rome.
(c) When the Huns were about to invade.
(d) When Vercingetorix conquered Gaul.
5. What society is still a hunter-gatherer society?
(a) Medieval France.
(b) The Roman Empire.
(d) Pre-Independence America.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many enemy soldiers did the state of Qin kill during the period from 356 to 236 B.C?
2. What was Steven Pinker's occupation?
3. When did the Qin Dynasty start ruling over the whole of China?
4. How many movies does Nigeria produce?
5. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)