|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Elman Service's occupation?
2. When did the Qin Dynasty start ruling over the whole of China?
(a) 321 B.C.
(b) 221 B.C.
(c) 250 B.C.
(d) 230 B.C.
3. What was a motive for making war in tribal societies?
(a) Getting rich.
(b) Passing time.
(d) Destroying other religions.
4. When was "Ancient Law" by Henry Maine published?
5. How long did it take to codify the ritual behavior within lineage?
(a) Three dynasties.
(b) Two dynasties.
(c) Five dynasties.
(d) One dynasty.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many forms of punishment does Oracle bone describe during the Shang Dynasty?
2. Where was the Chimpanzee Puist kept?
3. How many movies does Nigeria produce?
4. Who argued that a just city had to exist in conformity with man's permanent nature and not what was ephemeral and changing according to Chapter 2?
5. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)