|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of Richard Wrangham?
2. Who formulated an ideology of state building that explicitly laid out the logic of the new centralized state?
3. When did Muhammad and his followers move to Medina?
4. What is a particularly well-developed and pure example of segmentary lineage organization?
(a) The Grum.
(b) The Mari.
(c) The Glo.
(d) The Nuer.
5. When did India became independent?
Short Answer Questions
1. What metal made the infantry more useful?
2. Where was the Chimpanzee Puist kept?
3. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
4. When were the collective farms disbanded in China?
5. When did the Orange Revolution happen?
This section contains 113 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)