|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many movies does Nigeria produce?
(a) As much as Hollywood.
(b) As much as Bollywood.
(c) As much as France.
(d) As much as Germany.
2. Who argued that a just city had to exist in conformity with man's permanent nature and not what was ephemeral and changing according to Chapter 2?
(a) Engles and Rousseau.
(b) Rousseau and Plato.
(c) Plato and Aristotle.
(d) Plato and Engles.
3. How much of human and Chimpanzee DNA overlap?
4. When did Clovis rule?
(a) 11th century.
(b) 7th century.
(c) 8th century.
(d) 6th century.
5. Where was the Chimpanzee Puist kept?
(a) Monaco Zoo.
(b) London Zoo.
(c) San Diego Zoo.
(d) Arnhem Zoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first civilization to invent the modern state?
2. What was Steven Pinker's occupation?
3. How many fiefdoms did the Zhou king setup?
4. How large was the Chinese Empire in 1 A.D.?
5. What was S. E. Finer's occupation?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)