|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Elman Service's occupation?
2. When was "Discourse on the Origins of Inequality" published according to chapter 3?
3. How many movies does Nigeria produce?
(a) As much as Bollywood.
(b) As much as France.
(c) As much as Germany.
(d) As much as Hollywood.
4. What played an important functional role in facilitating large-scale collective action?
(b) Military power.
5. What society is still a hunter-gatherer society?
(b) Medieval France.
(c) Pre-Independence America.
(d) The Roman Empire.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Clovis rule?
2. How may countries were considered free by the Freedom House in 1973, according to Chapter 1?
3. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
4. When were the collective farms disbanded in China?
5. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)