|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What played an important functional role in facilitating large-scale collective action?
(d) Military power.
2. When did the Gauls choose to elect a common authority for the whole confederation?
(a) When the Huns were about to invade.
(b) When Caesar rose to power.
(c) When war broke out with Rome.
(d) When Vercingetorix conquered Gaul.
3. How many movies does Nigeria produce?
(a) As much as Germany.
(b) As much as Bollywood.
(c) As much as Hollywood.
(d) As much as France.
4. What society is still a hunter-gatherer society?
(a) Medieval France.
(b) Pre-Independence America.
(c) The Roman Empire.
5. What are bBand-level societies built around?
(b) Poly nuclear society.
(c) Familian society.
(d) Nuclear society.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was S. E. Finer's occupation?
2. How may countries were considered free by the Freedom House in 1973, according to Chapter 1?
3. What is the occupation of Richard Wrangham?
4. When did the Orange Revolution happen?
5. What percentage of taxes are collected in the U.S?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)