|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percentage of taxes are collected in the U.S?
(a) More than 40%.
(b) More than 50%.
(c) More than 30%.
(d) More than 60%.
2. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
3. Who was the first civilization to invent the modern state?
4. What are bBand-level societies built around?
(a) Familian society.
(c) Nuclear society.
(d) Poly nuclear society.
5. What is a socially and biologically grounded reality for human being?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of human and Chimpanzee DNA overlap?
2. What is a particularly well-developed and pure example of segmentary lineage organization?
3. How much land remained privately owned in the USSR?
4. How many countries had a electoral democracy in the late 1990's?
5. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)