|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Orange Revolution happen?
2. What was Elman Service's occupation?
3. How large was the Chinese Empire in 1 A.D.?
(a) Comaprable to modern day Germany.
(b) Comparable to 1945 Russia.
(c) Comparable to the Roman Empire.
(d) Comparable to medieval Japan.
4. Who argued that a just city had to exist in conformity with man's permanent nature and not what was ephemeral and changing according to Chapter 2?
(a) Rousseau and Plato.
(b) Engles and Rousseau.
(c) Plato and Aristotle.
(d) Plato and Engles.
5. What population density allowed agriculture?
(a) 40 to 60 people per square kilometer.
(b) 60 to 70 people per square kilometer.
(c) 60 to 80 people per square kilometer.
(d) 80 to 100 people per square kilometer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
2. When was "Ancient Law" by Henry Maine published?
3. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
4. What society is still a hunter-gatherer society?
5. How may countries were considered free by the Freedom House in 1973, according to Chapter 1?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)