|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percentage of taxes are collected in the U.S?
(a) More than 40%.
(b) More than 60%.
(c) More than 30%.
(d) More than 50%.
2. When did India became independent?
3. Who said "I conceive that land belongs to a vast family of which many are dead, few are living and countless members are still unborn"?
(a) A New Guinean chief.
(b) A Somalian chief.
(c) An Ivory Coast chief.
(d) A Nigerian chief.
4. What played an important functional role in facilitating large-scale collective action?
(c) Military power.
5. How much land remained privately owned in the USSR?
Short Answer Questions
1. What society is still a hunter-gatherer society?
2. Who was the first civilization to invent the modern state?
3. What population density allowed agriculture?
4. What was Elman Service's occupation?
5. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)