|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a socially and biologically grounded reality for human being?
2. How many movies does Nigeria produce?
(a) As much as Bollywood.
(b) As much as France.
(c) As much as Hollywood.
(d) As much as Germany.
3. Who was Seymour Martin?
(a) An economist.
(b) An anthropologist.
(c) A sociologist.
(d) An historian.
4. Where was the Chimpanzee Puist kept?
(a) London Zoo.
(b) Arnhem Zoo.
(c) San Diego Zoo.
(d) Monaco Zoo.
5. When did India became independent?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Muhammad and his followers move to Medina?
2. What population density allowed agriculture?
3. When were the collective farms disbanded in China?
4. What are bBand-level societies built around?
5. How large was the Chinese Empire in 1 A.D.?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)