|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a motive for making war in tribal societies?
(a) Destroying other religions.
(c) Passing time.
(d) Getting rich.
2. What played an important functional role in facilitating large-scale collective action?
(c) Military power.
3. How many countries had a electoral democracy in the late 1990's?
4. When did the Orange Revolution happen?
5. Who said "I conceive that land belongs to a vast family of which many are dead, few are living and countless members are still unborn"?
(a) A New Guinean chief.
(b) A Somalian chief.
(c) An Ivory Coast chief.
(d) A Nigerian chief.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did India became independent?
2. Where was the Chimpanzee Puist kept?
3. When did the Gauls choose to elect a common authority for the whole confederation?
4. How large was the Chinese Empire in 1 A.D.?
5. What percentage of taxes are collected in the U.S?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)