|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percentage of taxes are collected in the U.S?
(a) More than 60%.
(b) More than 40%.
(c) More than 30%.
(d) More than 50%.
2. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
3. Who was Seymour Martin?
(a) A sociologist.
(b) An anthropologist.
(c) An economist.
(d) An historian.
4. What played an important functional role in facilitating large-scale collective action?
(a) Military power.
5. What is a particularly well-developed and pure example of segmentary lineage organization?
(a) The Glo.
(b) The Grum.
(c) The Nuer.
(d) The Mari.
Short Answer Questions
1. What society is still a hunter-gatherer society?
2. What are bBand-level societies built around?
3. When did India became independent?
4. What was Elman Service's occupation?
5. What is the occupation of Richard Wrangham?
This section contains 126 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)