|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first civilization to invent the modern state?
2. Where was the Chimpanzee Puist kept?
(a) Arnhem Zoo.
(b) San Diego Zoo.
(c) London Zoo.
(d) Monaco Zoo.
3. Who said "I conceive that land belongs to a vast family of which many are dead, few are living and countless members are still unborn"?
(a) A New Guinean chief.
(b) A Somalian chief.
(c) A Nigerian chief.
(d) An Ivory Coast chief.
4. When did Clovis rule?
(a) 7th century.
(b) 6th century.
(c) 11th century.
(d) 8th century.
5. What was Steven Pinker's occupation?
(a) Evolutionary historian.
(b) Evolutionary economist.
(c) Evolutionary psychologist.
(d) Evolutionary anthropologist.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many countries of the third wave of democratization reverted to authoritarianism or saw a significant erosion of democratic institutions?
2. What society is still a hunter-gatherer society?
3. What is a socially and biologically grounded reality for human being?
4. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
5. What was S. E. Finer's occupation?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)