|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first civilization to invent the modern state?
2. What society is still a hunter-gatherer society?
(a) Pre-Independence America.
(b) The Roman Empire.
(c) Medieval France.
3. When was "Ancient Law" by Henry Maine published?
4. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
5. Where was the Chimpanzee Puist kept?
(a) San Diego Zoo.
(b) Monaco Zoo.
(c) Arnhem Zoo.
(d) London Zoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much land remained privately owned in the USSR?
2. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
3. How much of human and Chimpanzee DNA overlap?
4. How may countries were considered free by the Freedom House in 1973, according to Chapter 1?
5. Who argued that a just city had to exist in conformity with man's permanent nature and not what was ephemeral and changing according to Chapter 2?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)