|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What society is still a hunter-gatherer society?
(a) The Roman Empire.
(b) Medieval France.
(c) Pre-Independence America.
2. When did India became independent?
3. How large was the Chinese Empire in 1 A.D.?
(a) Comparable to the Roman Empire.
(b) Comparable to medieval Japan.
(c) Comaprable to modern day Germany.
(d) Comparable to 1945 Russia.
4. What was S. E. Finer's occupation?
5. How much land remained privately owned in the USSR?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first civilization to invent the modern state?
2. When was "Discourse on the Origins of Inequality" published according to chapter 3?
3. What population density allowed agriculture?
4. When did the Orange Revolution happen?
5. When was "Ancient Law" by Henry Maine published?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)