|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much land remained privately owned in the USSR?
2. When did Muhammad and his followers move to Medina?
3. Who was Seymour Martin?
(a) An anthropologist.
(b) A sociologist.
(c) An economist.
(d) An historian.
4. What was Steven Pinker's occupation?
(a) Evolutionary economist.
(b) Evolutionary anthropologist.
(c) Evolutionary historian.
(d) Evolutionary psychologist.
5. When was "Ancient Law" by Henry Maine published?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who argued that a just city had to exist in conformity with man's permanent nature and not what was ephemeral and changing according to Chapter 2?
2. When did the Gauls choose to elect a common authority for the whole confederation?
3. Where was the Chimpanzee Puist kept?
4. What played an important functional role in facilitating large-scale collective action?
5. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)