|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are bBand-level societies built around?
(a) Poly nuclear society.
(b) Nuclear society.
(c) Familian society.
2. Who was Seymour Martin?
(a) An anthropologist.
(b) An historian.
(c) A sociologist.
(d) An economist.
3. What played an important functional role in facilitating large-scale collective action?
(b) Military power.
4. How much of human and Chimpanzee DNA overlap?
5. What was a motive for making war in tribal societies?
(a) Destroying other religions.
(b) Getting rich.
(c) Passing time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
2. What percentage of taxes are collected in the U.S?
3. When did India became independent?
4. What is the occupation of Richard Wrangham?
5. What was S. E. Finer's occupation?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)