|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was S. E. Finer's occupation?
2. How many movies does Nigeria produce?
(a) As much as Bollywood.
(b) As much as Hollywood.
(c) As much as France.
(d) As much as Germany.
3. Where was the Chimpanzee Puist kept?
(a) Arnhem Zoo.
(b) San Diego Zoo.
(c) Monaco Zoo.
(d) London Zoo.
4. How many countries had a electoral democracy in the late 1990's?
5. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Seymour Martin?
2. Who argued that a just city had to exist in conformity with man's permanent nature and not what was ephemeral and changing according to Chapter 2?
3. What is the occupation of Richard Wrangham?
4. When were the collective farms disbanded in China?
5. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)