|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Seymour Martin?
(a) A sociologist.
(b) An historian.
(c) An economist.
(d) An anthropologist.
2. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
(a) The rule of three.
(b) The black rule.
(c) The golden rule.
(d) The rule of law.
3. How many countries had a electoral democracy in the late 1990's?
4. What was Steven Pinker's occupation?
(a) Evolutionary historian.
(b) Evolutionary anthropologist.
(c) Evolutionary psychologist.
(d) Evolutionary economist.
5. How may countries were considered free by the Freedom House in 1973, according to Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Gauls choose to elect a common authority for the whole confederation?
2. How many countries of the third wave of democratization reverted to authoritarianism or saw a significant erosion of democratic institutions?
3. What is the occupation of Richard Wrangham?
4. How many movies does Nigeria produce?
5. Who was the first civilization to invent the modern state?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)