|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did India became independent?
2. What played an important functional role in facilitating large-scale collective action?
(c) Military power.
3. What is a particularly well-developed and pure example of segmentary lineage organization?
(a) The Glo.
(b) The Grum.
(c) The Mari.
(d) The Nuer.
4. What was Elman Service's occupation?
5. How many movies does Nigeria produce?
(a) As much as Hollywood.
(b) As much as Bollywood.
(c) As much as France.
(d) As much as Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was "Discourse on the Origins of Inequality" published according to chapter 3?
2. What percentage of taxes are collected in the U.S?
3. What is a socially and biologically grounded reality for human being?
4. Who said "I conceive that land belongs to a vast family of which many are dead, few are living and countless members are still unborn"?
5. When did Clovis rule?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)