|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
2. When did Clovis rule?
(a) 6th century.
(b) 8th century.
(c) 7th century.
(d) 11th century.
3. Where was the Chimpanzee Puist kept?
(a) Arnhem Zoo.
(b) San Diego Zoo.
(c) Monaco Zoo.
(d) London Zoo.
4. What are bBand-level societies built around?
(b) Nuclear society.
(c) Familian society.
(d) Poly nuclear society.
5. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
(a) The golden rule.
(b) The rule of three.
(c) The black rule.
(d) The rule of law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was S. E. Finer's occupation?
2. How many movies does Nigeria produce?
3. What is the occupation of Richard Wrangham?
4. What population density allowed agriculture?
5. How many countries of the third wave of democratization reverted to authoritarianism or saw a significant erosion of democratic institutions?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)