|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are bBand-level societies built around?
(a) Nuclear society.
(c) Poly nuclear society.
(d) Familian society.
2. How much land remained privately owned in the USSR?
3. How many countries of the third wave of democratization reverted to authoritarianism or saw a significant erosion of democratic institutions?
(a) 1 in 10.
(b) 2 in 7.
(c) 1 in 5.
(d) 1 in 3.
4. Where was the Chimpanzee Puist kept?
(a) Arnhem Zoo.
(b) San Diego Zoo.
(c) London Zoo.
(d) Monaco Zoo.
5. What was a motive for making war in tribal societies?
(b) Destroying other religions.
(c) Getting rich.
(d) Passing time.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many countries had a electoral democracy in the late 1990's?
2. What was S. E. Finer's occupation?
3. How much of human and Chimpanzee DNA overlap?
4. When did the Gauls choose to elect a common authority for the whole confederation?
5. Who was Seymour Martin?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)