|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Seymour Martin?
(a) A sociologist.
(b) An historian.
(c) An anthropologist.
(d) An economist.
2. What is a particularly well-developed and pure example of segmentary lineage organization?
(a) The Glo.
(b) The Mari.
(c) The Nuer.
(d) The Grum.
3. When was "Ancient Law" by Henry Maine published?
4. What is a socially and biologically grounded reality for human being?
5. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Gauls choose to elect a common authority for the whole confederation?
2. How many countries of the third wave of democratization reverted to authoritarianism or saw a significant erosion of democratic institutions?
3. When was "Discourse on the Origins of Inequality" published according to chapter 3?
4. What are bBand-level societies built around?
5. How much land remained privately owned in the USSR?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)