Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Muhammad and his followers move to Medina?
2. When did the Qin Dynasty start ruling over the whole of China?
(a) 221 B.C.
(b) 230 B.C.
(c) 250 B.C.
(d) 321 B.C.
3. How much of human and Chimpanzee DNA overlap?
4. Who collectivized land in 1978?
(a) Deng Xiaoping.
(b) Mao Zedong.
(c) Jiang Zemin.
(d) Zhu Rongji.
5. When did the Zhou dynasty split?
(a) 770 B.C.
(b) 570 B.C.
(c) 970 B.C.
(d) 870 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Gauls choose to elect a common authority for the whole confederation?
2. What was Steven Pinker's occupation?
3. Where was the Chimpanzee Puist kept?
4. What metal made the infantry more useful?
5. When did Alexander I of Russia manage to overrun a good part of Europe?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)