|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ohn Hajna's occupation?
2. How long did the sultanate last in India?
(a) 310 years.
(b) 340 years.
(c) 350 years.
(d) 320 years.
3. When did the Moorish bastion of Grenada fell?
4. What led Emperor Chengu to cancel long distance voyages?
(a) Lack of political gain.
(b) Fear of god.
(c) Self satisfaction.
(d) High expensive.
5. When did Cortes begin his conquest of Mexico?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did iron start being used commonly in China?
2. When did Maine spend time in India?
3. When was Machiavelli's "The Prince" written according to Chapter 15?
4. How large was the Chinese Empire in 1 A.D.?
5. What was Elman Service's occupation?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)