|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Orange Revolution happen?
2. How much did the European population increase between 1500 and 1600?
3. When was the The Romance of the Three Kingdoms written?
(a) Early Ming dynasty.
(b) Early Tang dynasty.
(c) Early Whu dynasty.
(d) Early Qi dynasty.
4. When did Ajatashatru die?
(a) 451 BC.
(b) 461 BC.
(c) 471 BC.
(d) 481 BC.
5. What is a particularly well-developed and pure example of segmentary lineage organization?
(a) The Glo.
(b) The Mari.
(c) The Nuer.
(d) The Grum.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was "Ancient Law" by Henry Maine published?
2. When was Sultan Selim II deposed according to Chapter 13?
3. How many staff did the director of prayer have in the Han Dynasty?
4. When did the Sui Dynasty disappear?
5. When did Sultan Barquq come to power?
This section contains 108 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)