|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was "Discourse on the Origins of Inequality" published according to chapter 3?
2. How many enemy soldiers did the state of Qin kill during the period from 356 to 236 B.C?
(a) 0.5 million.
(b) 1.5 million.
(c) 5 million.
(d) 2.5 million.
3. What does the latifundia in agrarian societies say?
(a) Rich will trickle down money.
(b) The rich get richer unless stopped.
(c) Serfs are expandable.
(d) The peasants are bound to take power.
4. When did the Republic of China move to Taiwan according to Chapter 20?
5. When did Sultan Barquq come to power?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did the European population increase between 1500 and 1600?
2. When was Sultan Selim II deposed according to Chapter 13?
3. What was a motive for making war in tribal societies?
4. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
5. Who appointed Ogier Ghiselin de Busbecq at the court of Suleiman the Magnificent?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)