|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are not formally accountable to their people except through a parliament with very limited powers, but have been careful to attend to the demands of the various groups that make up the country?
(a) Lybian leaders.
(b) Syrian leaders.
(c) Jordan Kings.
(d) Iran leaders.
2. How many movies does Nigeria produce?
(a) As much as France.
(b) As much as Hollywood.
(c) As much as Germany.
(d) As much as Bollywood.
3. Why do people in favelas not invest in their homes?
(a) The drug lords won't allow it.
(b) The police always destroy improvements.
(c) They cannot take loans.
(d) They do not own them.
4. How many forms of punishment does Oracle bone describe during the Shang Dynasty?
5. How long did the sultanate last in India?
(a) 350 years.
(b) 340 years.
(c) 310 years.
(d) 320 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many countries of the third wave of democratization reverted to authoritarianism or saw a significant erosion of democratic institutions?
2. When did the relationship between landlord and peasant had come to acquire a contractual character according to Jeno Szucs?
3. How many Kalinga died during the Kalinga campaign?
4. When did the first chiefdom and states start to appear in India according to Chapter 10?
5. How much did the European population increase between 1500 and 1600?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)