|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapons played a key role in the fall of Constantinople?
(d) Long bows.
2. What was the nickname of Empress Wu?
(a) Crazy Empress Wu.
(b) Evil CWu.
(c) Beautiful Empress Wu.
(d) Good Empress Wu.
3. When was an examination system put back in place in China?
4. When was the Wei kingdom founded?
5. When did the Zhou dynasty split?
(a) 770 B.C.
(b) 570 B.C.
(c) 970 B.C.
(d) 870 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many countries had a electoral democracy in the late 1990's?
2. When did the Communists claim victory in China?
3. What was the per capita income range necessary to achieve the "upper middle income" status of the World Bank in the mid 20th century according to Chapter 24?
4. What was Elman Service's occupation?
5. How many staff did the director of prayer have in the Han Dynasty?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)