|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What led Emperor Chengu to cancel long distance voyages?
(a) Self satisfaction.
(b) Lack of political gain.
(c) Fear of god.
(d) High expensive.
2. How much of human and Chimpanzee DNA overlap?
3. Where was the Chimpanzee Puist kept?
(a) San Diego Zoo.
(b) Monaco Zoo.
(c) Arnhem Zoo.
(d) London Zoo.
4. When did Clovis rule?
(a) 11th century.
(b) 8th century.
(c) 6th century.
(d) 7th century.
5. When were the collective farms disbanded in China?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many taels of silver were left in the Chinese treasury in the early 17th century China?
2. Who killed the grand councilor Li Si?
3. When did Maine spend time in India?
4. When did Ying Zheng live according to Chapter 8?
5. Who was the first civilization to invent the modern state?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)