|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pollock and Maitland write about the king?
(a) That he was not the law.
(b) That he was not allowed to pass laws.
(c) That he would not bow to the law.
(d) That he was not above the law.
2. When was Sultan Selim II deposed according to Chapter 13?
3. What does the latifundia in agrarian societies say?
(a) The peasants are bound to take power.
(b) Serfs are expandable.
(c) The rich get richer unless stopped.
(d) Rich will trickle down money.
4. At what age were young boys or men starting their training for public service under Emperor Wu?
5. How many of the Meiji Emperor's 15 children reached adulthood?
Short Answer Questions
1. What term designates a clan, community or group where people can only have a limited set of occupation?
2. What played an important functional role in facilitating large-scale collective action?
3. When did the Romanov of Russia gain power according to Chapter 21?
4. How much land remained privately owned in the USSR?
5. Who succeeded Mohammad?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)