|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are not formally accountable to their people except through a parliament with very limited powers, but have been careful to attend to the demands of the various groups that make up the country?
(a) Syrian leaders.
(b) Iran leaders.
(c) Lybian leaders.
(d) Jordan Kings.
2. When was "Ancient Law" by Henry Maine published?
3. What was the Ancien régime France an early prototype of?
(a) Wealth societies.
(b) Rent-seeking societies.
(c) Merit societies.
(d) Filial societies.
4. How many fiefdoms did the Zhou king setup?
5. What Empire did not allow aristocracy to emerge?
(a) The Mongol Empire.
(b) The Chinese EMpire.
(c) The Ottoman Empire.
(d) The French Empire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the Qin dynasty survive Ying Zheng?
2. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
3. When did the Mongols enter Hungary?
4. When did Maine spend time in India?
5. When did Warren Hastings decide to apply the Dharmasastra to the Hindus, Islamic law to the Muslims, and some version of English "Justice, Equity, and Good Conscience" to all other cases?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)