|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Shastras according to Chapter 19?
(a) The law for the men.
(b) The bad law.
(c) God's spoken words.
(d) The first law.
2. When was Empress Xu murdered?
(a) 56 B.C.
(b) 80 B.C.
(c) 71 B.C.
(d) 69 B.C.
3. When did Maine spend time in India?
(a) 1862 to 1868.
(b) 1862 to 1875.
(c) 1862 to 1872.
(d) 1862 to 1869.
4. When was "Discourse on the Origins of Inequality" published according to chapter 3?
5. Who killed the grand councilor Li Si?
(a) Empress Xu.
(b) His personal guards.
(c) A eunuch.
(d) The Emperor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the German state that emerged in Brandenburg-Prussia in the eighteenth century based on?
2. How long did it take to codify the ritual behavior within lineage?
3. How many movies does Nigeria produce?
4. When did the Mamluk regime fall?
5. How many countries had a electoral democracy in the late 1990's?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)