|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a socially and biologically grounded reality for human being?
2. When did the Ayyubid dynasty end according to Chapter 14?
3. When did the predynastic Yangshao period run according to Chapter 6?
(a) 7000 to 3000 B.C.
(b) 5000 to 3000 B.C.
(c) 6000 to 5000 B.C.
(d) 8000 to 2000 B.C.
4. What are the Shastras according to Chapter 19?
(a) The bad law.
(b) The first law.
(c) The law for the men.
(d) God's spoken words.
5. When did India and China start diverging significantly?
(a) 700 B.C.
(b) 800 B.C.
(c) 600 B.C.
(d) 900 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of human and Chimpanzee DNA overlap?
2. What was the Ancien régime France an early prototype of?
3. When was the The Romance of the Three Kingdoms written?
4. What does the latifundia in agrarian societies say?
5. How many taels of silver were left in the Chinese treasury in the early 17th century China?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)