|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do people in favelas not invest in their homes?
(a) They cannot take loans.
(b) They do not own them.
(c) The drug lords won't allow it.
(d) The police always destroy improvements.
2. When did the French revolution take place?
3. What led Emperor Chengu to cancel long distance voyages?
(a) High expensive.
(b) Fear of god.
(c) Self satisfaction.
(d) Lack of political gain.
4. What is a particularly well-developed and pure example of segmentary lineage organization?
(a) The Glo.
(b) The Grum.
(c) The Mari.
(d) The Nuer.
5. What did Gregory VII do to the Roman Emperor Henry IV?
(a) He orderd his assassination.
(b) He gave him Italy as a gift.
(c) He excommunicated him.
(d) He married him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the latifundia in agrarian societies say?
2. When did the Seigneurial courts lose their power in England?
3. How much of the productive land in France was in ecclesiastical hands in the 7th century?
4. What was the per capita income range necessary to achieve the "upper middle income" status of the World Bank in the mid 20th century according to Chapter 24?
5. What was the population of China at the start of the Ming Dynasty?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)