|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the nickname of Empress Wu?
(a) Beautiful Empress Wu.
(b) Evil CWu.
(c) Good Empress Wu.
(d) Crazy Empress Wu.
2. When was Empress Xu murdered?
(a) 80 B.C.
(b) 69 B.C.
(c) 71 B.C.
(d) 56 B.C.
3. When was the Byzantine army defeated at Baphaeon?
4. When was the The Romance of the Three Kingdoms written?
(a) Early Tang dynasty.
(b) Early Qi dynasty.
(c) Early Whu dynasty.
(d) Early Ming dynasty.
5. When did India and China start diverging significantly?
(a) 900 B.C.
(b) 700 B.C.
(c) 600 B.C.
(d) 800 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take to put down the Yellow Turban peasant rebellion?
2. How much of the productive land in France was in ecclesiastical hands in the 7th century?
3. How many countries had a electoral democracy in the late 1990's?
4. What population density allowed agriculture?
5. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)