|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the relationship between landlord and peasant had come to acquire a contractual character according to Jeno Szucs?
(a) 13th century.
(b) 15th century.
(c) 12th century.
(d) 14th century.
2. When was a proposal put forward to limit estates to three thousand mou in China?
(a) 5 B.C.
(b) 9 B.C.
(c) 7 B.C.
(d) 12 B.C.
3. What was Ohn Hajna's occupation?
4. When was an examination system put back in place in China?
5. How much of the productive land in France was in ecclesiastical hands in the 7th century?
(a) A fifth.
(c) A third.
(d) A fourth.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Battle of Lepanto take place?
2. When did Ajatashatru die?
3. How long did the Tang Dynasty last?
4. When was the Peace of Westphalia signed?
5. When did Sultan Barquq come to power?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)