|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Zhou dynasty split?
(a) 770 B.C.
(b) 970 B.C.
(c) 870 B.C.
(d) 570 B.C.
2. When did the Republic of China move to Taiwan according to Chapter 20?
3. What is a socially and biologically grounded reality for human being?
4. How many Kalinga died during the Kalinga campaign?
5. When were Qin Shi Huangdi and Ashoka building their empire?
(a) 3rd century B.C.
(b) 5rd century B.C.
(c) 4rd century B.C.
(d) 2rd century B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Norman Conquest of England take place?
2. When did the Moorish bastion of Grenada fell?
3. What led Emperor Chengu to cancel long distance voyages?
4. When was the Concordat of Worms enacted ?
5. How many serfs did Count N. P. Sheremetov own?
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)