|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What played an important functional role in facilitating large-scale collective action?
(a) Military power.
2. When did the Mongols enter Hungary?
3. When did the Zhou dynasty split?
(a) 570 B.C.
(b) 870 B.C.
(c) 970 B.C.
(d) 770 B.C.
4. What was Ohn Hajna's occupation?
5. When did the predynastic Yangshao period run according to Chapter 6?
(a) 5000 to 3000 B.C.
(b) 7000 to 3000 B.C.
(c) 8000 to 2000 B.C.
(d) 6000 to 5000 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of the productive land in France was in ecclesiastical hands in the 7th century?
2. When did King Bela III die?
3. What was Steven Pinker's occupation?
4. When did iron start being used commonly in China?
5. When did Warren Hastings decide to apply the Dharmasastra to the Hindus, Islamic law to the Muslims, and some version of English "Justice, Equity, and Good Conscience" to all other cases?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)