|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the German state that emerged in Brandenburg-Prussia in the eighteenth century based on?
(a) Wealth based bureaucracy.
(b) Connection based bureaucracy.
(c) Merit based bureaucracy.
(d) Filial based bureaucracy.
2. When was Constantinople taken by the Turks?
3. When did India became independent?
4. How long did the sultanate last in India?
(a) 350 years.
(b) 320 years.
(c) 310 years.
(d) 340 years.
5. When did Ajatashatru die?
(a) 481 BC.
(b) 471 BC.
(c) 451 BC.
(d) 461 BC.
Short Answer Questions
1. How large was the Chinese Empire in 1 A.D.?
2. What was S. E. Finer's occupation?
3. How many Kalinga died during the Kalinga campaign?
4. What was a motive for making war in tribal societies?
5. When was Machiavelli's "The Prince" written according to Chapter 15?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)