|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was "Discourse on the Origins of Inequality" published according to chapter 3?
2. How large was the Chinese Empire in 1 A.D.?
(a) Comparable to medieval Japan.
(b) Comparable to the Roman Empire.
(c) Comparable to 1945 Russia.
(d) Comaprable to modern day Germany.
3. At what age were young boys or men starting their training for public service under Emperor Wu?
4. How many enemy soldiers did the state of Qin kill during the period from 356 to 236 B.C?
(a) 2.5 million.
(b) 0.5 million.
(c) 1.5 million.
(d) 5 million.
5. What was the Ancien régime France an early prototype of?
(a) Wealth societies.
(b) Filial societies.
(c) Rent-seeking societies.
(d) Merit societies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a socially and biologically grounded reality for human being?
2. What is the occupation of Richard Wrangham?
3. When was the Wei kingdom founded?
4. What was the population of China at the start of the Ming Dynasty?
5. When did the Zhou dynasty split?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)