|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Machiavelli's "The Prince" written according to Chapter 15?
2. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
(a) The black rule.
(b) The rule of law.
(c) The golden rule.
(d) The rule of three.
3. When did Chosroes I rule?
4. When was the The Romance of the Three Kingdoms written?
(a) Early Tang dynasty.
(b) Early Ming dynasty.
(c) Early Qi dynasty.
(d) Early Whu dynasty.
5. When did the Mongols enter Hungary?
Short Answer Questions
1. When were Qin Shi Huangdi and Ashoka building their empire?
2. When was the Byzantine army defeated at Baphaeon?
3. When was Empress Xu murdered?
4. How many commanderies were created by the Win?
5. When did Caliph al-Mahdi rise to power?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)