|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did India became independent?
2. When was Constantinople taken by the Turks?
3. How may countries were considered free by the Freedom House in 1973, according to Chapter 1?
4. What problem did the Chinese not solve?
(a) The incompetent emperor problem.
(b) The bad emperor problem.
(c) The evil emperor problem.
(d) The good emperor problem.
5. What does the latifundia in agrarian societies say?
(a) Rich will trickle down money.
(b) The peasants are bound to take power.
(c) The rich get richer unless stopped.
(d) Serfs are expandable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened in 173, 179 and 182 in China?
2. How many commanderies were created by the Win?
3. When did the Iranian Islamist revolution take place?
4. How many movies does Nigeria produce?
5. When did the Orange Revolution happen?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)