|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appointed Ogier Ghiselin de Busbecq at the court of Suleiman the Magnificent?
(a) Charles IV.
(b) Charles V.
(c) Charles VI.
(d) Charles III.
2. How many serfs did Count N. P. Sheremetov own?
3. When did the Moorish bastion of Grenada fell?
4. What was the Bahri regiment named after?
(a) A fortress.
(b) A lake.
(c) A god.
(d) A king.
5. When was the The Romance of the Three Kingdoms written?
(a) Early Whu dynasty.
(b) Early Qi dynasty.
(c) Early Tang dynasty.
(d) Early Ming dynasty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What metal made the infantry more useful?
2. How many movies does Nigeria produce?
3. When did iron start being used commonly in China?
4. When did Alexander I of Russia manage to overrun a good part of Europe?
5. How long did the Qin dynasty survive Ying Zheng?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)