|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Communists claim victory in China?
2. How much land did the French peasants own at the eve of the Revolution?
3. What percentage of taxes are collected in the U.S?
(a) More than 50%.
(b) More than 40%.
(c) More than 30%.
(d) More than 60%.
4. When was an examination system put back in place in China?
5. How many forms of punishment does Oracle bone describe during the Shang Dynasty?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the French revolution take place?
2. When was Constantinople taken by the Turks?
3. When did India became independent?
4. What would never have occurred to a western slave owner to do in contrast to Eastern slave owners?
5. What was the nickname of Empress Wu?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)