|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was "Discourse on the Origins of Inequality" published according to chapter 3?
2. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
3. When did Chandra Gupta I rise to power?
(a) 320 A.D.
(b) 330 A.D.
(c) 50 A.D.
(d) 340 A.D.
4. How many serfs did Count N. P. Sheremetov own?
5. How many forms of punishment does Oracle bone describe during the Shang Dynasty?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Warren Hastings decide to apply the Dharmasastra to the Hindus, Islamic law to the Muslims, and some version of English "Justice, Equity, and Good Conscience" to all other cases?
2. When did the French revolution take place?
3. How long did it take to codify the ritual behavior within lineage?
4. What Empire did not allow aristocracy to emerge?
5. When did the Mongols enter Hungary?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)