|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How may countries were considered free by the Freedom House in 1973, according to Chapter 1?
2. What countries were examples of weak absolutism and failed accountability, according to Chapter 25?
(a) Spain and France.
(b) Germany and Italy.
(c) Italy and Spain.
(d) Britain and France.
3. When was "Discourse on the Origins of Inequality" published according to chapter 3?
4. What are bBand-level societies built around?
(a) Poly nuclear society.
(b) Nuclear society.
(c) Familian society.
5. What does the latifundia in agrarian societies say?
(a) Serfs are expandable.
(b) The rich get richer unless stopped.
(c) Rich will trickle down money.
(d) The peasants are bound to take power.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Bimbisara become king?
2. What led Emperor Chengu to cancel long distance voyages?
3. When did the Iranian Islamist revolution take place?
4. When was an examination system put back in place in China?
5. How many was were fought during the Eastern Zhou rule of 294 years according to Chapter 7?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)