|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the Chimpanzee Puist kept?
(a) Arnhem Zoo.
(b) London Zoo.
(c) San Diego Zoo.
(d) Monaco Zoo.
2. When did the Zhou dynasty split?
(a) 570 B.C.
(b) 770 B.C.
(c) 870 B.C.
(d) 970 B.C.
3. When did Alexander I of Russia manage to overrun a good part of Europe?
4. When was "Ancient Law" by Henry Maine published?
5. What percentage of taxes are collected in the U.S?
(a) More than 60%.
(b) More than 30%.
(c) More than 50%.
(d) More than 40%.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many fiefdoms did the Zhou king setup?
2. When did the Gauls choose to elect a common authority for the whole confederation?
3. What is a socially and biologically grounded reality for human being?
4. Who argued that a just city had to exist in conformity with man's permanent nature and not what was ephemeral and changing according to Chapter 2?
5. What played an important functional role in facilitating large-scale collective action?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)