|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What population density allowed agriculture?
(a) 80 to 100 people per square kilometer.
(b) 60 to 80 people per square kilometer.
(c) 40 to 60 people per square kilometer.
(d) 60 to 70 people per square kilometer.
2. Who helped the Emperor stage a coup against Empress Liang's house according to Chapter 9?
(a) Mercenary troops.
(b) His brothers.
(c) Loyal peasants.
3. How large was the Chinese Empire in 1 A.D.?
(a) Comparable to 1945 Russia.
(b) Comparable to the Roman Empire.
(c) Comparable to medieval Japan.
(d) Comaprable to modern day Germany.
4. When was Empress Xu murdered?
(a) 69 B.C.
(b) 71 B.C.
(c) 56 B.C.
(d) 80 B.C.
5. How many countries had a electoral democracy in the late 1990's?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age were young boys or men starting their training for public service under Emperor Wu?
2. How much land remained privately owned in the USSR?
3. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
4. What are bBand-level societies built around?
5. When did Muhammad and his followers move to Medina?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)