|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What society is still a hunter-gatherer society?
(a) Pre-Independence America.
(b) The Roman Empire.
(c) Medieval France.
2. At what age were young boys or men starting their training for public service under Emperor Wu?
3. What is the occupation of Richard Wrangham?
4. What metal made the infantry more useful?
5. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the predynastic Yangshao period run according to Chapter 6?
2. How many enemy soldiers did the state of Qin kill during the period from 356 to 236 B.C?
3. What is a particularly well-developed and pure example of segmentary lineage organization?
4. How long did the Qin dynasty survive Ying Zheng?
5. How many countries had a electoral democracy in the late 1990's?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)