|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who collectivized land in 1978?
(a) Deng Xiaoping.
(b) Mao Zedong.
(c) Jiang Zemin.
(d) Zhu Rongji.
2. When did the Qin Dynasty start ruling over the whole of China?
(a) 250 B.C.
(b) 221 B.C.
(c) 321 B.C.
(d) 230 B.C.
3. Who was the first civilization to invent the modern state?
4. When did Ying Zheng live according to Chapter 8?
(a) 239-210 B.C.
(b) 269-210 B.C.
(c) 259-210 B.C.
(d) 249-210 B.C.
5. How many movies does Nigeria produce?
(a) As much as Germany.
(b) As much as Hollywood.
(c) As much as Bollywood.
(d) As much as France.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many was were fought during the Eastern Zhou rule of 294 years according to Chapter 7?
2. At what age were young boys or men starting their training for public service under Emperor Wu?
3. What was a motive for making war in tribal societies?
4. When was Empress Xu murdered?
5. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)