|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take to codify the ritual behavior within lineage?
(a) Five dynasties.
(b) One dynasty.
(c) Three dynasties.
(d) Two dynasties.
2. What was Steven Pinker's occupation?
(a) Evolutionary historian.
(b) Evolutionary psychologist.
(c) Evolutionary economist.
(d) Evolutionary anthropologist.
3. How much of human and Chimpanzee DNA overlap?
4. When was the Wei kingdom founded?
5. When did Muhammad and his followers move to Medina?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many countries had a electoral democracy in the late 1990's?
2. How many countries of the third wave of democratization reverted to authoritarianism or saw a significant erosion of democratic institutions?
3. When did the Han Dynasty hold power?
4. What is the occupation of Richard Wrangham?
5. When did the Communists claim victory in China?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)