|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who argued that a just city had to exist in conformity with man's permanent nature and not what was ephemeral and changing according to Chapter 2?
(a) Plato and Aristotle.
(b) Rousseau and Plato.
(c) Engles and Rousseau.
(d) Plato and Engles.
2. When did the Zhou dynasty split?
(a) 570 B.C.
(b) 970 B.C.
(c) 770 B.C.
(d) 870 B.C.
3. How many movies does Nigeria produce?
(a) As much as France.
(b) As much as Bollywood.
(c) As much as Germany.
(d) As much as Hollywood.
4. How many was were fought during the Eastern Zhou rule of 294 years according to Chapter 7?
5. When was the The Romance of the Three Kingdoms written?
(a) Early Whu dynasty.
(b) Early Tang dynasty.
(c) Early Ming dynasty.
(d) Early Qi dynasty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are bBand-level societies built around?
2. What justified an armed rebellion against the Emperor in China?
3. What society is still a hunter-gatherer society?
4. Who formulated an ideology of state building that explicitly laid out the logic of the new centralized state?
5. What was S. E. Finer's occupation?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)