|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many families were relocated by the Qin Dynasty?
2. When did Alexander I of Russia manage to overrun a good part of Europe?
3. How much land remained privately owned in the USSR?
4. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
(a) The black rule.
(b) The rule of law.
(c) The rule of three.
(d) The golden rule.
5. What does the latifundia in agrarian societies say?
(a) The peasants are bound to take power.
(b) Serfs are expandable.
(c) Rich will trickle down money.
(d) The rich get richer unless stopped.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said "I conceive that land belongs to a vast family of which many are dead, few are living and countless members are still unborn"?
2. What was Steven Pinker's occupation?
3. Who collectivized land in 1978?
4. When was Empress Xu murdered?
5. How many fiefdoms did the Zhou king setup?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)