|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What metal made the infantry more useful?
2. When were the collective farms disbanded in China?
3. When did the predynastic Yangshao period run according to Chapter 6?
(a) 8000 to 2000 B.C.
(b) 7000 to 3000 B.C.
(c) 5000 to 3000 B.C.
(d) 6000 to 5000 B.C.
4. When did Ying Zheng live according to Chapter 8?
(a) 259-210 B.C.
(b) 249-210 B.C.
(c) 239-210 B.C.
(d) 269-210 B.C.
5. When did Muhammad and his followers move to Medina?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Clovis rule?
2. Who said "I conceive that land belongs to a vast family of which many are dead, few are living and countless members are still unborn"?
3. How many countries of the third wave of democratization reverted to authoritarianism or saw a significant erosion of democratic institutions?
4. How long did it take to put down the Yellow Turban peasant rebellion?
5. What justified an armed rebellion against the Emperor in China?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)