|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take to codify the ritual behavior within lineage?
(a) Three dynasties.
(b) Two dynasties.
(c) One dynasty.
(d) Five dynasties.
2. How many families were relocated by the Qin Dynasty?
3. What society is still a hunter-gatherer society?
(b) The Roman Empire.
(c) Medieval France.
(d) Pre-Independence America.
4. At what age were young boys or men starting their training for public service under Emperor Wu?
5. What does the latifundia in agrarian societies say?
(a) Serfs are expandable.
(b) The rich get richer unless stopped.
(c) Rich will trickle down money.
(d) The peasants are bound to take power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the agnatic descent groups described by Fustel de Coulanges known as in Rome?
2. What justified an armed rebellion against the Emperor in China?
3. What is a socially and biologically grounded reality for human being?
4. How many of the Meiji Emperor's 15 children reached adulthood?
5. How many fiefdoms did the Zhou king setup?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)