|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many staff did the director of prayer have in the Han Dynasty?
2. When was Empress Xu murdered?
(a) 69 B.C.
(b) 71 B.C.
(c) 56 B.C.
(d) 80 B.C.
3. How much of human and Chimpanzee DNA overlap?
4. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
5. When did the State of Chu perform a cadastral survey?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
2. What was Elman Service's occupation?
3. When did the predynastic Yangshao period run according to Chapter 6?
4. How many countries of the third wave of democratization reverted to authoritarianism or saw a significant erosion of democratic institutions?
5. What is a Tit-for-tat's varient?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)