|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
2. When was "Ancient Law" by Henry Maine published?
3. Who was the first civilization to invent the modern state?
4. When did the Han Dynasty hold power?
(a) 206 B.C to 9 B.C.
(b) 206 B.C to 19 A.D.
(c) 206 B.C to 9 A.D.
(d) 226 B.C to 9 A.D.
5. When did the Qin Dynasty start ruling over the whole of China?
(a) 221 B.C.
(b) 250 B.C.
(c) 321 B.C.
(d) 230 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the latifundia in agrarian societies say?
2. How long did it take to put down the Yellow Turban peasant rebellion?
3. When was the Wei kingdom founded?
4. How much land remained privately owned in the USSR?
5. When did the Orange Revolution happen?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)