|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In China, what was the class somewhat below that of the nobility that included soldiers or other meritorious commoners?
2. When did the Orange Revolution happen?
3. How many countries of the third wave of democratization reverted to authoritarianism or saw a significant erosion of democratic institutions?
(a) 1 in 5.
(b) 1 in 10.
(c) 1 in 3.
(d) 2 in 7.
4. How long did it take to put down the Yellow Turban peasant rebellion?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 40 years.
(d) 20 years.
5. When did Muhammad and his followers move to Medina?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the latifundia in agrarian societies say?
2. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
3. What played an important functional role in facilitating large-scale collective action?
4. How many countries had a electoral democracy in the late 1990's?
5. What was a motive for making war in tribal societies?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)