|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Seymour Martin?
(a) An anthropologist.
(b) An historian.
(c) A sociologist.
(d) An economist.
2. What metal made the infantry more useful?
3. How many forms of punishment does Oracle bone describe during the Shang Dynasty?
4. In China, what was the class somewhat below that of the nobility that included soldiers or other meritorious commoners?
5. What percentage of taxes are collected in the U.S?
(a) More than 30%.
(b) More than 40%.
(c) More than 50%.
(d) More than 60%.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the Qin dynasty survive Ying Zheng?
2. What were the agnatic descent groups described by Fustel de Coulanges known as in Rome?
3. How many was were fought during the Eastern Zhou rule of 294 years according to Chapter 7?
4. How many fiefdoms did the Zhou king setup?
5. When did Clovis rule?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)