|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Qin Dynasty start ruling over the whole of China?
(a) 221 B.C.
(b) 321 B.C.
(c) 230 B.C.
(d) 250 B.C.
2. How much land remained privately owned in the USSR?
3. How long did it take to codify the ritual behavior within lineage?
(a) One dynasty.
(b) Three dynasties.
(c) Five dynasties.
(d) Two dynasties.
4. When did the predynastic Yangshao period run according to Chapter 6?
(a) 8000 to 2000 B.C.
(b) 6000 to 5000 B.C.
(c) 5000 to 3000 B.C.
(d) 7000 to 3000 B.C.
5. Who killed the grand councilor Li Si?
(a) Empress Xu.
(b) A eunuch.
(c) His personal guards.
(d) The Emperor.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Gauls choose to elect a common authority for the whole confederation?
2. How may countries were considered free by the Freedom House in 1973, according to Chapter 1?
3. Where was the Chimpanzee Puist kept?
4. When was the Wei kingdom founded?
5. How long did the Qin dynasty survive Ying Zheng?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)