|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would never have occurred to a western slave owner to do in contrast to Eastern slave owners?
(a) Freed a slave.
(b) Nominated a slave to a high government officials.
(c) Married a slave.
(d) Killed a slave.
2. When did the relationship between landlord and peasant had come to acquire a contractual character according to Jeno Szucs?
(a) 15th century.
(b) 13th century.
(c) 14th century.
(d) 12th century.
3. How many of the Meiji Emperor's 15 children reached adulthood?
4. Who collectivized land in 1978?
(a) Jiang Zemin.
(b) Zhu Rongji.
(c) Deng Xiaoping.
(d) Mao Zedong.
5. When did the Iranian Islamist revolution take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who succeeded Mohammad?
2. When did the State of Chu perform a cadastral survey?
3. What metal made the infantry more useful?
4. What was the per capita income range necessary to achieve the "upper middle income" status of the World Bank in the mid 20th century according to Chapter 24?
5. When was the Byzantine army defeated at Baphaeon?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)